Family Day (Part 2/2)

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

Taeseul, Taeyeon and Leeteuk were already inside the Taeseul's school. Leeteuk examined the whole room of the school. He looked at Taeseul who was busy playing with her friends, Haena and Dongyoon. He looked at Taeyeon who was looking at her daughter.


'Tae.." He called Taeyeon.


"What?" Taeyeon asked, obviously annoyed.


"Am I really required here?" Leeteuk asked.


"Obviously no. But since Taeseul insisted, i have to say yes." Taeyeon explained.


Suddenly, They saw Taeseul coming to them crying. Taeyeon pulled her daughter into a hug and comforted her.


"O-omma... They said that I don't have a father.." Taeseul said between her sobs. "I kept on telling them that I have but they won't listen.. Tell them omma!"


Leeteuk patted Taeseul's back. Taeseul hugged Leeteuk and cried on his abdomen.


"A-appa.. Tell them.." Taeseul sobbed.


"Yah! Taeseul.. You haven't answered my question! Why are you here? You don't have a father!" The taller boy but the same age as Taeseul shouted.


Taeseul cried more. "I told you! I have a father!"


"Yeah! She has one! Can't you see?" Haena defended her friend.


Taeseul glared at the other kids. She tucked her tongue out. "He's my appa.. can't you see you're blind!"


Taeyeon pulled her daughter to avoid chaos which is obviously, about to start.


"Why? Did your mom hired a man to cover up?" The kid asked.


'This kid has a sharp tongue..' Leeteuk thought to himself.


Taeyeon looked at the boy in disbelief. "You kid.. You don't know anything much in this world and you can say things like that? Li-"


Leeteuk cut Taeyeon. "He's a kid.. Don't be too harsh.." 


Leeteuk told Taeyeon in an angelic way (as what Taeyeon thought of it). Being an angel he is!


Taeyeon heaved a deep sigh.


"Kid, I'm her father.. Please don't start a chaos here.  And don't ever bully her again.." Leeteuk told the kid calmly.


'God! I never thought that I could say that even thought this girl is not my daughter..' Leeteuk thought.


Taeseul stuck her tongue out. "Beh!" She teased the kid.


Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon as she mouthed him 'Thank you'. He mouthed back, "You're welcome".


"Thank you appa!" Taeseul thanked him although she knew that he wasn't her real father but she felt like he was a real one. Taeseul leaned and kissed Leeteuk's cheek. She smiled showing off her dimples that were similar to his.


'Her dimples.. looks so cute.. ' Leeteuk thought. He smiled as he touched his cheek where Taeseul planted a kiss.


The program for the Family Day started. Some opening message were given by the school director and principal. It was finally time for Taeseul's favorite part of the program, well except for games,  the FAMILY TALENT.


Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Taeseul stepped on the stage. Taeyeon inhaled a deep breath. The music started to fill the room. 


Leeteuk and Taeyeon started singing and dancing at the same time, of course, with Taeseul. Leeteuk and Taeyeon sang and danced with full confidence. It was juts like when they were still a couple. They used to do this together.


As the music stopped, smiles  and excitement was drawn on their faces. 


'It feels like, the old days.. But why am I so happy? I should be mad because this reminds me of the memories, our memories.. When he broke my heart..' Taeseul sadly thought.


'I never thought I'm going to do this again with Taeyeon, and her daughter.. After what I did to her..' Leeteuk thought as he watched Taeseul happily smiled to her friends.


They left the stage. Taeseul left Taeyeon and Leeteuk alone and went to her friends.


"Leeteuk.." Taeyeon called him.


Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon curiously. "Hmm?"


"Thank you.." She thanked him.


"For what?" Leeteuk asked.


"For everything. Thank you for pretending as Taeseul's father.." Taeyeon told him and smiled at him, this time, its not fake. The smile she used to give him. Sweet smiles.


"No problem..." Leeteuk said as he smiled at her sweetly, showing his very own dimples.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Double update for the day! Please tell me what you think!