Taeseul's Father

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

Taeyeon lied in the sofa as she entered the house from the school. She closed her eyes trying to rest even just for a while. She was alone for now since Taeseul was playing with Haena and Dongyoon while Leeteuk was off to somewhere.


"Unnie!!" Hyoyeon, her noisy sister, began shouting her name.


Taeyeon lazily opened her eyes. She looked at her sister with a -you're-so-noisy face. "What now?"


"I finally contacted Eunhyuk oppa!" Hyoyeon squealed.


"You disturbed my rest for that? You disturbed for nothing?" Taeyeon asked her sister in disbelief. "Next time if you're going to disturb me, make sure its worth it!"


"Yah! Eunhyuk is not nothing.." Hyoyeon defended. "And he's going to visit here with Sunkyu.." 


"If he's with Sunny, then its not nothing! When is he going to visit?" Taeyeon asked excitedly.


"Who's going to visit?" Leeteuk asked out of nowhere.


"Eunhyuk.." Hyoyeon replied.


"So, WHEN??' Taeyeon asked.


"I never thought you'll be that excited about Eunhyuk visiting.." Leeteuk commented.


"For your information.. I'm just excited because he's going with Sunny.." Taeyeon said in a matter-of-fact tone.


"Ok.." Leeteuk said. "So when is he visiting?"


"I don't know yet..  He told me that he'll call me again if he knew when he'll visit.." Hyoyeon said.


[Author's note: If you see a name followed by a colon, it means its in a phone conversation. For example, (Taeyeon: i love Leeteuk) But if its enclosed by a quotation mark, its not in a phone conversation. For example, ("I love Taeyeon" Leeteuk said.)]


Suddenly, Hyoyeon's phone vibrated and played Mr. Taxi, as her ring tone. She looked at the caller id and it was Eunhyuk. She hurriedly pressed the answer button and put the phone on her ears.


Hyoyeon: Yobosaeyo
Eunhyuk: Hyonnie.. you're so quick!
Hyoyeon: Of course! i will not win golds if i'm slow right?


Leeteuk and Taeyeon went beside her listening to their conversation. 


Eunhyuk: Haha! Hyoraenggi..
Hyoyeon: Hmm? when will you visit us? Wait oppa!



"Will you two love birds move a little? I'm talking to Eunhyuk oppa here!" Hyoyeon shouted at Taeyeon and Leeteuk.


"Hey! we're not love birds!" Taeyeon and Leeteuk contended.


Eunhyuk: Was that Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung?
Hyoyeon: Yup!
Eunhyuk: Set this on loud speaker..


Hyoyeon did as what Eunhyuk said.


Eunhyuk: Hyung! you already found Taeyeon? You're so quick! Don't do your move yet!


Hyoyeon laughed hysterically. Leeteuk flashed in embarrassment and Taeyeon blushed.


Leeteuk: You're a dead monkey when you visit here!
Eunhyuk: Sorry hyung!
Hyoyeon: So when will you visit?
Eunhyuk: Next week!
Hyoyeon: Okay! W'll wait for you and Sunkyu!
Eunhyuk: bye!


They bid their good bye to Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon happily hopped towards her room.


"Those two really annoys me.. They're a perfect match! Annoying couple!" Taeyeon commented. "If those have an offspring, I assure that kid will be twice annoying as them.."


"Speaking of offspring... Tae" Leeteuk said. "Who's Taeseul's father?"


"Its none of your business. It doesn't matter to you right? And what is it you to know who's her father?" Taeyeon asked annoyed.


"I'm just curious.. Why don't you live with her father?" Leeteuk said.


"Because.. because I got drunk and i flirted with some other guys on the day you left me.. And then i got pregnant. Happy?" Taeyeon lied, as tears flooded her eyes. She tried to stop it but the tears already fell down her cheeks.


Leeteuk felt guilty after hearing what Taeyeon said. He felt a million of needles pricked his heart.


'So its all because of.... me'  Leeteuk thought.


"I'm sorry.. I'll just go out for a walk.." Leeteuk apologized whole-heartedly.


Taeyeon sat down is the sofa while crying. She wiped the tears off her face. She tried to stop herself from crying but she can't.




 



So here's chapter 8! I know It took so long but I hope its worth it. Tell me what you think, okay?