New Friend Neighbor or New Enemy Neighbor?

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

Leeteuk looked at the sky. He was trying to stop his tears from falling. It was successful at first but just thinking of Taeseul failed him to stop his tears.


"Should we tell her?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon but he was not looking at her.


Taeyeon wiped her tears from her cheeks and shook her head. "No.. not yet.. she's not yet ready.." 


"Then, when?" Leeteuk asked her.


"When she's ready.." Taeyeon simply replied. 'When I'm ready..' She thought. 


After that, no one spoke. There was silence. Complete awkward silence. Leeteuk looked at her and stared back at the blue sky, drawing Taeseul's face with the clouds.



"Where's Taeseul?" He asked.


"She's playing with Dongyoon and Haena.. Yoona and Donghae's twins.." Taeyeon said as she pointed at the Lee residence where Taeseul is.


Leeteuk looked at her in surprise and joy. "Yoona and Donghae ended up with each other? That's so cool! How come you told me just now?'


Taeyeon gave him an irritated look. "Did you ask?" She left him alone and went inside.


Leeteuk pouted and followed her. Then, he saw Hyoyeon, Sunny and Eunhyuk still inside, bonding. 


"Hyuk, Let's go visit Hae!" Leeteuk invited.


"My fishy is here?" Eunhyuk asked excitedly while clasping his hands repeatedly.


A confused looked was printed on Hyoyeon's face. "Your fishy?"


Eunhyuk looked at her and comforted her. "Don't worry.. you're still forever my no. 1!!" 


Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and shoved him in a teasing way. Eunhyuk pouted and decided to follow Leeteuk on Donghae's house.


"Hey! I'm coming too.." Hyoyeon said. "I'm visiting Yoona!"


"Yoona? They're together??!" Sunny asked excitedly and Hyoyeon nodded. Sunny cheered in happiness.


"Count me in!" Sunny said.


The five were about to went out of the house when suddenly Taeyeon came. "Hey! i'm coming too.. I'll fetch Taeseul."


The five went out and walked to the Lee residence. But Leeteuk and Eunhyuk ran instead. AS the two reached the place, they childishly knocked on the door. the door opened, revealing Yoona.


"Oppa!" Yoona said surprised.


They heard  a voice said, "Yeobo, who's there?"


Leeteuk and Eunhyuk giggled upon hearing the statement.


"Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa are here!!" She yelled.


Suddenly, Donghae ran and yelled, "Hyung!" He ran childishly towards them and hugged them like a kid.The three boys men hugged each other like there's no tomorrow. Squealing like they haven't met for a century. After all, they haven't met for a period of time but not a century.


Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yoona looked at them in a what-are-they-doing and they're-so-childish way.


"Fishy! I missed you!" Eunhyuk said.


"Nado!" Donghae replied.


Hyoyeon and Yoona faked a cough.


"Sorry, yeobo!"


"Mian, Hyonnie.."


"I did not marry a guy who has an interest in guys.." Yoona could only say.


"Yoona-ah.." Donghae pouted.


Yoona ignored him and faced Taeyeon. "Unnie, what's up?"


"Is Taeseul here?" Taeyeon asked.


"Hmm.. Ne.. She and the twins went outside just a while ago.. Didn't you noticed them outside?" Yoona asked as Donghae back-hugged her.


Taeyeon shook her head and suddenly became nervous. 


They all went outside and saw no signs of Taeseul, Dongyoon and Haena. They all looked and searched for them but still no signs.


"Where could those kids be?" Taeyeon said nervously.


"Don't worry, Taeyeon.. We will find them." Leeteuk comforted.


Suddenly, they saw the three kids approaching them with a girl behind. Someone familiar.


"Omma!" Taeseul called Taeyeon. "We have a new friend.."


Taeyeon looked at the stranger behind the kids and she was really familiar. 


"Appa, look at our friend.." Dongyoon and Haena said.


"Appa.. look at her.." Taeseul told Leeteuk.


They all looked at the girl and they all looked at the girl in shock.




 



Here's the second update for today. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Comments and subscriptions are very much appreciated.