Joo

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

They all looked at the girl in shock especially Taeyeon and Leeteuk. 


"Joo?" They all said in chorus.


Joo was their ex-schoolmate. The reason behind their shock on seeing Joo was because Joo was their worst nightmare when they were in high school. She was the desperate queenka who wants Leeteuk for herself. She was a troublemaker and rule breaker. She was so mean too everyone except for her friends and Leeteuk, of course. She once ruined Taeyeon's life in high school. Thankfully after that incident, her father sent her to Macau for 8 years.


"Annyeong oppa!" Joo greeted Leeteuk cheerfully but her mood suddenly changed when she faced Taeyeon. "Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon."


Taeseul looked at Joo curiously, "Pretty unnie, you know my omma and appa?"



"Appa? Omma?" Joo asked and Taeseul nodded.


"Taeseul, come here.. You don't know that girl.." Taeyeon said as she glared at Joo. 


"Omma, do you know pretty unnie?" Taeseul asked as she went and hugged Taeyeon.


Taeyeon nodded. "She was my schoolmate before.."


"Whatever.." Joo murmured. 


She cutely went beside Leeteuk and told him, "Oppa, is that kid really your daughter?"


Leeteuk pushed Joo away and went farther from her. "Yeah and what is it to you?"


Taeseul smiled as she heard Leeteuk acknowledged her as his daughter even though it wasn't true.


"Nothing.." Joo lied. "I just think I would be your first."


"My what?"


"Yah! watch your words, lady.. A kid is here.." Hyoyeon told her.


Joo rolled her eyes. "Its nice being neighbors with you all!" She said as she turned her back and left them.


They watched her leave and groaned in anger. "That girl!"


""Do you think she's after Leeteuk oppa, AGAIN?" Sunny asked. 


"You think?" Hyoyeon and Yoona chorused.


Taeyeon rolled her eyes on her friends. "Can we just not talk about that devil?"


"Who's the devil, omma?" Taeseul asked.


"Just go inside the house.." Taeyeon told her and she followed Taeyeon.


"Dongyoon-ah, Haena, go follow Taeseul.." Yoona told her twins and they nodded.


The twins ran as they followed Taeseul on her way to the house. 


"What is that Joo up to this time?" Donghae said.


"What else?" Eunhyuk said. "To get Leeteuk hyung.."


"Why is that girl not stopping?" Leeteuk complained as he covered his face with his hands. "I'm going to die if I see that girl one more time.."


"Well then, good luck! Looks like you'll need it.." Taeyeon told him as she pointed her finger towards Joo who was approaching them.


"Ugh!" Leeteuk groaned.


After seeing Leeteuk's expression, Joo happily skipped towards him and hugged him in the back. 


"Yah yah!" Leeteuk shoved Joo away.


Joo pouted. "Oppa!" She whined. 


Without anyone noticing, Eunhyuk, Sunny and Hyoyeon left them. 


"Unnie, Oppa.. We'll leave you now. We still have to finish things in the house.." Yoona said and she and her husband leave.


"Yah! Don't leave!" Leeteuk begged as he tried to stay away from Joo.


"Fine, oppa.."Joo said. "Just let me talk to Taeyeon-ssi.." 


Taeyeon who looked alarmed tried to stay away from her by going back to her house but it was no use since Joo dragged her away by grabbing her wrist.


Leeteuk watched them walk way and decided to follow them to make sure nothing bad happened to Taeyeon after that incident caused by Joo.


Joo examined her from head to toe. "I don't know what Leeteuk oppa liked from you that I don't have but there's nothing. Except that I'm much ier, prettier and hotter than you.


Taeyeon's facial expression was changed from calm to pissed. "Listen, I may not know the reason behind you moving here and what you were implying.. I don't care."


"Well then, stay away from oppa." Joo simply said.


"You don't need to worry because I was doing that before you came here.." Taeyeon told her.


But Joo seems to be unconvinced. "Don't trick me Taeyeon with your lying words. I know there's some thing up with you and oppa. If there's not, why wouldn't there be a daughter of yours and his?"


"You don't know the whole story.." Taeyeon said.


"Well then.. Tell me.." Joo demanded.


"You're not in the authority to know." Taeyeon refuses.


"I'm not in the authority or you just want oppa yours?" Joo asked.


"What's the co--"


Before Taeyeon could finish, Joo pushed her hard in the road where there was an upcoming truck. The truck was coming near Taeyeon and ready to hit her.



 



I'm very sorry I took an eternity to update this chapter. Well, I was very very very busy with school (school's always an excuse, but it's definitely true) and when summer vacation came, we lost internet connection because of this annoying neighbor of hours. He tinkered something in the cables between our house and unfortunately, that was the cable of our internet. I'M SORRY!

I hope this chapter could make it up!



 
And Taeyeon says, "Bring the comments out."

I'll go now and join this laughing couple in laughing.