Remembering him

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

 

"Omma, can i play with Haena unnie and Dongyoon oppa?" Taeseul, Taeyeon's 4 year old daughter, asked Taeyeon. Haena and Dongyoon are twin siblings of Yoona and Donghae, Taeyeon's friends.
 
"Sure sweetheart.. But be sure to come home before lunch, ok?" Taeyeon permitted her only daughter. A smile formed on Taeyon's face as she watched her daughter roamed out of the house.
 
Taeyeon continued sewing Taeseul's dress while her sister, Hyoyeon, was busy surfing the internet. Watching some videos of her favorite stars, chatting with her friends in Seoul through a social website. 
 
"Hyo, can you please help me prepare our lunch?" Taeyeon requested Hyoyeon.
 
"Wait!" Hyoyeon said.
 
"Aish... Just hurry up!" Taeyeon told Hyoyeon.
 
Taeyeon then went to the kitchen and got all the ingredients for their lunch. She washed her hands first and dried it with a dry cloth. Then, someone knocked on the door.
 
"Knock knock!" said the voice.
 
Taeyeon knew who it was just by the sound of his voice. She looked at the person in the door and she was right. "Wooyoung! Come in!"
 
Wooyoung came in. He went to the kitchen where Taeyeon was.


"Want help?" Wooyoung offered his help.


"Hyoyeon was going to help me but since she's busy dating the internet, sure why not?" Taeyeon said.


"Yah! I am not dating the internet!" Hyoyeon protested. "Ooh! cool website!"


Wooyoung and Taeyeon laughed at Hyoyeon 's sudden action.


"Hey, is she single?" Wooyoung asked. 


Taeyeon gave him a shocked face about his sudden question. "Why are you asking? you want to court her?"


"Nope.. but my friend does.." Wooyoung replied.


"Yah! I'm here.. can hear you!" Hyoyeon said.


"Who?" Taeyeon curiously asked as she care fully sliced the ingredient.


"Junho.." Wooyoung said.


"Junho?" Taeyeon asked. Wooyoung nodded.


"Still can hear you!" Hyoyeon said. "Wait, who's Junho?"


"My friend.." Wooyoung said.


"His friend.." Taeyeon said.


"My heart is only for one person, so.. no thanks!" Hyoyeon said.


"Who?" Wooyoung asked, curious who the person was.


"Lee Eunhyuk.." Hyoyeon said. 


Taeyeon was silent. Eunhyuk was her ex-lover's best friend. Out of all the men in the world, why should her sister fall in love to the person related to the person who hurt her. Hearing the names of the people connected to him, just makes Taeyeon remember the pain she felt when he left her without a word and the hatred she felt and she's feeling now towards him. Towards Leeteuk.


"Eunhyuk? who's Eunhyuk?" Wooyoung asked.


"Eunhyuk, he's Leeteuk oppa's best friend.." Hyoyeon paused for a while when she saw the expressio n Taeyeon's face. "Oh yeah!" She said as she remembered that she just mentioned Leeteuk's name aloud. She knew she shouldn't mention Leeteuk's name in front of her. 


"Oh! the best friend of that bastard.." Wooyoung said.


"Yah! you shouldn't talk about him that way!" Hyoyeon defended Leeteuk.


"Well, he wouldn't be called bastard if he didn't left Taeyeon alone with their baby.." Wooyoung snapped.


"Well.." Hyoyeon wasnt able to finish her statement when Taeyeon shouted.


"Quiet! Nobody talks about him.. let's just forget him, ok?" 


The two nodded. The house became so quiet. the only thing missing is the sound of a cricket. Everyone inside the house was busy with their own businesses. Taeyeon, cooking; Hyoyeon, surfing the internet; and Wooyoung, helping Taeyeon cook. 


The house became noisy again when Taeseul and her friends, Haena and Dongyoon, entered the house.


"Omma, were' hungry.." Taeseul complained.


"Hmm? My Taeseul is hungry?" Taeyeon asked as she carried Taeseul in her arms.


"Ne! and so is Younghee and Dongyoon.." Taeseul said as she pointed to Younghee and Dongyoon. Taeyeon put Taeseul down and patted Younghee and Dongyoon's heads.


"The two of you are hungry?" Taeyeon asked Younghee and Dongyoon.


"Ye.." Younghee replied.


"Aunt Taeyeon.. can we stay here for a while, and eat here too.. Omma and appa said we can stay here.." Dongyoon said.


"Sure! You three, just wait here.. me and Uncle Wooyoung will finish cooking first, ok?" Taeyeon said. The three kids nodded.


Taeyeon went back on cooking and when done cooking, The six of them; her, Hyoyeon, Wooyoung, Taeseul, Haena and Dongyoon ate the food.


_____________________________

Here's the first chapter and no silent readers please! Next chapter is on the way.