The Next Morning

Arranged Future

HERE'S THE FOLLOW UP CHAPTER

Yoongi stared down at the head resting comfortably against his chest. Jimin’s dark hair tickled his chest as the younger hugged him tighter. He could get used to this: waking up beside a sleeping Jimin. He wasn’t too sure of all of his feelings for the younger but he was sure that last night was the best night of his life. 

 

If he thought their kiss was electrifying then the was nothing short of mind blowing. He smiled at how amazing Jimin’s powerful thighs felt wrapped around his waist as he into him. It threw him for a loop when he found out just how flexible the younger was, the way that kid bent and stretched had him reaching depths he didn’t even know existed.

 

He reveled in the memory of the beautiful moans that escaped the younger’s mouth and all the things he boldly said aloud, Jimin knew what he wanted and was not shy about asking for it. Yoongi found out just how demanding Jimin was when it came to , the younger was almost as demanding as he was. He had absolutely no problems with letting Jimin take control and it was definitely a good idea because the younger rode him like a champ. It tickled Yoongi to know that behind that bright eye-smile laid a dormant ual beast. How many people had seen it though? He prayed he was the first.

 

He felt Jimin stir beside him and he glanced down just as the younger looked up at him. “Annyeong-haseyo Yoongi-hyung,” Jimin greeted sweetly with a smile. Yoongi couldn’t help but laugh, “Yah why are you laughing?” the younger questioned, he swiftly climbed on top of the still laughing elder. Jimin decided that he liked Yoongi’s morning laugh, it was deeper than his voice and his eyes disappeared into happy crescents, he found himself smiling as he awaited an answer. “Tell me,” he said through a failed pout. 

 

Yoongi shook his head, “It’s just, how can you throw out such a formal greeting after last night?” he asked; one of his hands rested on Jimin’s thigh and the other tucked comfortably behind his pillow. Jimin cheeks tinted the tiniest hint of red, “Last night was a different Jimin,” he defended. Yoongi raised  his brows, “Oh, so you can just switch him on and off?” he asked.  

 

While he waited for a reply, he let his eyes trail up to the younger’s face and he wished he had his camera to capture his morning appearance. Jimin’s cheeks and lips were puffier than usual, his eyes seemed darker, and his y bed hair was sticking up every which way. Yoongi really liked what he saw but, then again, he just really like Jimin’s face in general.

 

His reverie was broken when he felt Jimin shrug, “I’m not sure, that was the first time he’s ever made an appearance,” the younger answered truthfully. Yoongi mentally cheered at being the first to see that side of Jimin, his prayers had been answered. He wrapped his hands around the younger’s elbows and pulled him down into a sweet a good morning kiss, it felt epic to be able to kiss him so freely.  “I hope to see that Jimin a lot more,” he whispered against his lips. Jimin grinned, “Me too, he’s fun,” he agreed. “But I like regular Jimin the best, just so you know,” Yoongi quickly reassured, he didn’t want Jimin to think he only wanted him for now.

 

Jimin nodded his face becoming serious, “So what happens now?” he asked. Yoongi’s hands palmed the younger’s sheet covered bottom, “Did you want to go again this morning?” he asked obliviously. “Hyung that’s not what I meant,” Jimin whined pulling the elder’s hands away. He slid off the elder, sat beside him, and folded his legs, “I mean with us? Are we still friends? Are we friends with benefits? More?” he questioned. Yoongi sat up and rested an arm on a raised knee, “Honestly?” he asked and at Jimin’s nod he continued, “I don’t know.” 

 

Jimin’s face fell at that but it brightened as he asked, “Would you like to go on a date with me hyung?” “A date?” he asked a bit caught off guard. Jimin nodded, “I don’t want to be just friends with you and it may be a bit too soon to label each other as boyfriends, so the only logical thing would be for us to give dating a try. This way we’ll be able to get to know each other on a more intimate level,” he explained. 

 

Yoongi didn’t know how to date truthfully, most of his previous partners he’d held on to for no more than a few weeks. But Jimin was different and he was willing to try this ‘dating’ thing if it meant he could get closer to him, “Um OK, we’ll go on a date,” he agreed with an unsure nod.

 

“Daebak hyung,” Jimin coolly cheered, “And since I asked I’ll pay.” “Are you sure?” Yoongi asked, he knew Jimin didn’t have a lot and it’d be easier for him to pay since he was sitting on cash. Jimin smiled and nodded, “Yep, I’m going to show you how to have fun the poor way,” he told him. Yoongi shrugged and gave in, “OK Jiminnie, you pay,” “Daebak,” Jimin said again; he kissed the elder’s cheek before he hopped up to shower for work. 

 

Yoongi smiled and turned to lay on his stomach. He grabbed his phone and checked his messages, “I really wish you would stop running off and disappearing for days Yoongi, you’re missing important meetings. How can you expect to run the company in the future if you don’t know what’s going on now? Come home at once we have matters to discuss, including your sudden evasive behavior. I expect a thorough explanation and an apology,” oh great a lecture from dad in voicemail form. 

 

He switched his phone off and slid it across the hardwood floor, “I don’t feel like dealing with them today, they’ll just have to cope with my absence until I decide to return home,” he mumbled to himself with a shrug, he was really starting not to care.