Things

Just One Shots ~ HyunMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

dedicated to: Ate Mylin (Arwen25)

 

 

*note: it starts during the hug scene in the balcony of Episode 14 of PK*

 

 

*********************************************************

 

Created: 4/23/'12

 

Seung Jo

 

“Let’s stay like this for a while,” I told Ha Ni, who just admitted that she’s afraid I would go back to being the cold Seung Jo when the morning comes.

 

Well, on the one side, I’m still the cold-blooded creature she has known for years. But when it comes to her, I highly doubt that.

 

“I never thought there would come a time that you will get to like me too,” she admitted another fact.

 

“Me too.”

 

Yes, it’s true. If I’m still living the way I did before she showed in my life, I would have never imagined myself liking her, nor liking any girl in that sense.

 

But look where am I right now.

 

“I like you. I really really like you,” she told me after turning around to hug me fully.

 

Who am I to protest this wonderful feeling? I let go of her and pursed my lips like a little child who’s about to cry.

 

“What’s wrong?” she inquired.

 

“Being the genius that you call me, I know like has a different meaning with love,” I answered.

 

Aish! What the fudge?! What am I saying?

 

Ha Ni also pouted as if she’s mimicking me. “How can I say it when you haven’t told me that yet.”

 

Oh, so she wants me to tell her I love her before she could tell me that she feels the same for me? Well, she doesn’t have to say it because she’s been showing that for the past days, months, years? Hehe..

The only problem is…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…me…

 

 

 

 

I told her never to say she likes other man but me, in replacement of those three magical words.

 

I just ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter