Respect

Just One Shots ~ HyunMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

dedicated to those how are having their thesis right now.. is school a part of your personal matters? LOLOLOL

 

*************************************

 

 

Created: 1/23/'12

 

So Min

 

The professor entered the room and all of us fell in silence. My left hand was getting more and more deprived of blood as Hyun Joong beside me squeezed it tightly.

I wanted to use my right hand to slap his hand away. But the professor was giving us his cold stare and I know we would be reprimanded if I do the slapping.

After a minute or so, he finally looked down on his table, which gave me a chance to move my boyfriend’s hand away from mine.

 

“Mister Kim…” the professor spoke again as he lifted his head to stare at the guy beside me.

“…and you, Miss Jung…” he then looked at me.

 

Uh oh. He didn’t see my action, did he?

 

“…meet me in my office after your dismissal,” he ended. “Let’s start this class.”

 

I gulped nervously as I stared at the words he began writing on the white board.

 

“What is it this time?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

I turned my head to him and glared. It’s always him that is being called in the teacher’s office. So why am I included this time?

 

“As if I know the answer,” I replied and rolled my eyes back to the professor in the front.

 

“Hey, I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong these past weeks and…”

 

“Shut up,” I sternly said as I opened my book and flipped over the pages.

 

He sighed and sat up straight on his seat. The teacher’s words seemed so futile, as it entered my one ear and exits to the other

Hyun Joong was worried too, as he couldn’t find his proper sitting position as he continuously moved around his chair like a wriggling worm.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

.

.

.

Dismissal time. Wish us luck.

 

*SLAM!*

Mr. Im dropped two folders in front of us.

Wait a second, those folders are familiar to me.

Our thesis? What’s with them?

 

“I think you two already have an idea of why you were called here.

 

I shook my head at him. “Sorry, sir. But I don’t. Please, make it clear.”

 

He looked at me inquisitively. “That must mean you weren’t the one who copy-pasted it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

I really don’t get it. Why couldn’t he just get to the main point? I’m being an idiot here.

 

“The contents of your thesis are the same.”

 

“What? But I swear, I wrote it by myself. I did not copy—“

 

I stopped with my explanation and looked at Hyun Joong.

 

“IT’S YOU AGAIN!” I shouted.

 

The astounded professor looked at the both of us. Okay, he surely did not expect that from me.

 

“I did not mean to break you apart. My conscience is clear. All I want is to stop this illegal doings among you students. We do not want to tolerate this behavior and I hope you two understand me. Right, Miss Jung?”

 

I bowed and agreed to him, “Right, sir.”

 

“Alright. Fix this as soon as possible. Clock is ticking and it will be graduation. So you better arrange things. Miss Jung, I suggest you help your lover to avoid more turmoil between you. I don’t want a good relationship be turned into a trash just because of some unmannered activities. You can now go and commence with it. I need this on my desk at 10am sharp tomorrow.”

 

I stood up and bowed once more before heading out of the room. Hyun Joong just stayed silent the whole conversation and followed me slowly.

I really did not want to face him. My blood reached the highest part of my head that I think it would escape my scalp any time.

 

“So Min…”

I did not look back.

 

“So Min, wait!”

I heard footsteps fast approaching me. I increased my speed, almost running with my pace.

 

“I said wait!”

He finally succeeded stopping me by holding one of my arms to turn me around.

 

“HOW DARE YOU?!” I immediately uttered the moment I saw his face.

 

His guilty eyes prevented their ways on looking at me straightly.

 

“Please, love. I need your help with this. I’m sorry.”

 

So he really did it.

Right now, all I want to do is to slap him hard many times until his cheeks are as red as those tomatoes I always see on Tom and Jerry cartoon show.

But my inner feelings did not want to do that.

Gaaaah! I can’t deny how helpless I am with this man. This heart of mine always tends to be disloyal to my entire being if he’s the one being talked about.

Just like now.

 

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily.

“Okay. I will help you. But promise me you will do it seriously. You know I don’t like it when my time is being wasted.”

 

“I know that, love,” he replied smoothly.

 

I suddenly felt something soft covering my own tubby lips.

He never fails to seduce me with his kisses. And yes, there’s nothing I could do but to give in.

But oops! We’re still within the school premises. It’s not right if other students, and of course, professors, see us like this.

 

“I told you to stop doing that,” I ticked off the moment I parted myself from that one invigorating kiss we just had.

 

“You don’t want me to do that anymore?” he asked. A bit of disappointment stated in his tone.

 

*Sigh* Why would I want him to stop doing that? He’s completely insane.

I put back my arms around his neck.

 

“Fool. I think you’re misunderstanding something here.”

 

“And what exactly is that, li’l missy?” he asked still annoyed.

 

I felt the jocular grin forming on my lips.

 

“I want you to stop doing that when the place is unsuitable for doing so.”

 

He looked at me before looking both sides and around.

 

“So we should head home right now?” he inquired afterwards.

 

I clouted his shoulders ruthlessly. What was he thinking?

 

“Don’t think of doing more than that, young mister. We’re not even married yet. We have those limitations and WE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON THIS PAPERS!”

 

I waved the folder in front of his face.

 

“Right,” he uttered. “Let’s finish that and get married already.”

 

What?

He didn’t allow my mouth to respond as he drew me by the hand out of the campus.

I looked up to him to give more scolding but…

 

He had this solemn expression.

OH NO!

Is he serious about getting married right after doing these papers?

NO PLEASE. I’m still young. I still want to achieve my goals.

Help me, readers! He’s going to harass me!

HELP!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter