Superman meets Superwoman on Christmas Eve

Just One Shots ~ HyunMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

just like the previous story, i didn't write this so i will give

PROPER CREDITS
 

 

 

this story was written by one of my sisters,

princemackaroo

 

 

 

just like our youngest sis, gingersnapz03, princemack asked me if i could post it here in these collections.. of course, i agreed!

so here it is..

Her CHRISTMAS EVE TREAT

 

 

 

 

Created: 12/6/'11

 

 

So Min

 

I hate this season!

 

I just can’t figure out why does everyone give a damn fuss about Christmas? They buy gifts, go to parties, and spend thousands of dollars just for a damn one night celebration.

 

In reality we can just pray and thank the heaven above for another fruitful year.

 

“So Min! You can’t escape the party tomorrow okay?”

 

“Got it!” I replied to our department head. I’ve been working on this company for about 2 years and from all the Christmas Party they organized I haven’t attended one. But they all said this year, attendance is a must because the son of the CEO would come. Whatever!

 

I really hate this season and this exchange gift thingy, I can’t find the fun in here. I’ve been spending Christmas sleeping in my room while others are busy partying and greeting everyone a ‘Merry Christmas!’ I would just reply a smiling face every time they greet me. I don’t get the logic of greeting them back ‘Merry Christmas’ if my own Christmas isn’t happy because my family isn’t there. Tsssh!

 

Don’t get me wrong I have a complete family, it’s just that my Mom and Dad are so busy managing their business abroad that they forgot that I’m still alive. I’ve been living alone in my pad and I’m working for others instead of our business. They send me all the money I might need but I don’t use it for personal use I’ve been donating those to orphanages. They need it the most than I.

 

I just have to shop for a gift under the codename ‘SUPERMAN’. Childish! I just got him a fountain pen. If he is an office boy he will need this. Tsss!

 

This is what I hate about Christmas shopping, cashier lines that are so long. This is so boring! DAMN!

 

“Miss seems like you’re alone,” a man of my age asked me.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” I replied back with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Just making sure because a girl like you is impossible not to have a boyfriend in this season of love,” he said with his killer smile. Oh boy, he got some nerves to talk to me.

 

“Well mister I also read impossible as I’m-possible in some instances of my life and my love life is counted,” I said with a sarcastic smile and I saw him chuckle.

 

“I’ve been a good boy this year because I wished Santa could give me someone to take care of my heart next year,” he said. Well, I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to have someone to talk to in this box office cashier.

`

“Santa doesn’t give people as presents, heaven does, but still you should win it,” I replied.

 

“I guess you’re right but I’ll still try to wish for it especially now that I met you,” he winked at me. It gives me chills down to my spine.

 

I didn’t reply. I think he is just some playboy trying to have some fun in this line. Damnit! The line .

 

“Have you been a good girl this year?” I guess he didn’t get that I’m not in the mood to have chitchat with him.

 

I didn’t reply.

 

“I guess you aren’t because you ignore someone talking to you.”

 

“Just shut up. You don’t know anything about me.”

 

“How could Santa give me to you? Santa doesn’t give gifts to bad girls. Hmmm.” I looked at him with annoyance written all over my face but he didn’t care he was busy thinking.

 

“AHA!” He shouted after I managed to look at my front from where the cashier is on. “I’ll just win you. If Santa can’t grant my wish or Santa won’t give me to you then I’ll grant my own wish,” he said with satisfaction and dignity. I just ignored him.

 

He was in my back so he won’t see me smile at his craziness. It’s been a long time since someone approached me; they all say that I’m so snob and stuff.

 

I just put my ipod on so I can’t hear him again, this is dangerous.

 

 

*********************************************

 

 

“Merry Christmas, Miss So Min!” The energetic guard of our building greeted me and I smiled back. He is someone whom I admire because he never fails to share his smile even if he is full of problems.

 

I remembered that I bought him and his family some goods, just a little token for always smiling. I opened the compartment of my car and got the groceries, he helped me to get the stuffs.

 

“It’s all yours,” I said and directly walked to the elevator.

 

I left him surprised, but he still managed to say thank you. I just waved at him. I just want him and his family to have a happy Christmas Eve.

 

As I opened my door the same lonely dark living room welcomed me. Welcome home to me!

 

I felt someone hugged me, before I could react light opened and there I saw my parents hugging me. I swear this feels nice and I miss them like crazy. Tears went down uncontrollably from eyes, my mom’s top was wet and I felt mine too. We stayed in that position for long; if this is some kind of hallucination at least I got my parents’ hug.

 

“I miss you, princess!” My Dad said and I kissed him. I looked at my Mom and we were sobbing hard that we both didn’t manage to say anything I just kissed her and hugged her again.

 

The parents that sometimes I blame are still the parents that I love the most in this whole wide world.

 

We talked and eat like there’s no tomorrow. I am so happy. But I know that they will just be here for a few days and just for business. Still I’m happy that they are here.

 

Because we missed each other so much we all decided to sleep together, we slept on my living room with them hugging me.

 

 

*********************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter