Chapter 9

KyuWook's adventure

I woke up the next morning, the air was still a little cold.  Wait,...where is Kyuhyun?  I felt my body getting colder.  I got out of bed.   I shiver.  I go over to my dresser, and grabbed underwear, socks, a shirt, and a sweater vest.  I put them on.  I feel a little more toasty, but not alot.  I went over to the air conditioner panel, and saw that it was 90°F.  Alright,...I walked over to the kitchen, because I was hungry.  I saw a not on the fridge.

Don't eat yet Wookie, meet me at the radio station, ok? I am sorry for leaving, but,...I thought I woke you up.  Well see you!  Love, Kyuhyun

So sweet.  So, I get something to drink instead.  AFter I got the drink, I put on my shoes, and went to the bathroom.  After I put on my make up, and dod my hair, I was on my way.


I got to the radio station.  I saw Kyuhyun sitting there.  He doesn't notice me.  Oh, he looks good in that outfit.  A nice pair of black pants, a blue shirt, a jeany like jacket.  His hair,...oh his hair.  He has it in a way,...He noticed me, he waved.  I waved back, and opened the door.  I sat down next to Sungmin.  Our guest today is Henry.

"Hello, I am your radio DJ Kim Ryeowook." "And I am Lee Sungmin."  "And welcome to, Kiss the Radio!"

"Today's special guest is Henry!  How are you doing?"  Sungmin asked.
"Good, good, you might say Fantastic."

We all laughed.

Kyuhyun texted me.

Meet me in the bathroom when you put on the next song?
....ok... :)


So, We put on Henry's new song.  I got up, and went to the bathroom.  I made sure noone was in there.  A few seconds later, Kyuhyun came in.

"Hey Kyunnie!  Why did you leave me?"  I asked 
"I wanted to take you out to dinner today, and I wanted your stomache to be all the way empty!"

I giggled.  He started to kiss me.His kisses got rough.  I already opened my lips.  We hear the song ending soon. So, he stopped kissing me. I giggled again, and he pecked me on my neck.  I winked, and walked out of the bathroom.

I sat down next to Sungmin.  A minute after the song finished, Kyuhyun came in.  He smiled at me.  I grabbed my phone out.

Kyuhyun, what are you smiling about?
Because.  You winked at me!
So?
Hehehe,...


I looked up at him.  

After the radio show was finished, oh how I was so hungry.  But, I must nor eat.   We got home, and sat on the couch.  Kyuhyun plays with my hand.  He lays down on my lap. looking up at me.  I pinch his cheeks.  He chuckles.  I his hair.

"Oh, do you have something to wear for tonight wookie?"
"mh,...oh,...I guess I should look at my clothes."   Iwas just about to get up, but he kept me down.
"Don't worry,...You look nice with what you are wearing now."  He said.

He got up, and snuggled beside me.  I snuggled against him too.  He started to kiss me.  He lays me down on the couch, and goes on top of me.  Kissing me.  That's all, nothing bad, I asked him not to do anything but kiss me, and all he is doing is kissing me, like a good little boy.  I opened my lips a bit.  He held my neck with on hand, and the other is around my back. 

We kissed like this for about five minutes, well as long as we could go without breathing regularly.  I mean, we stopped every now and then to get air, but,..eh. 

"Ryeowook,...I love you so much,..."  He said as he kissed my neck.
"I love you too!  oh,...umm,...may I use the bathroom?"  I asked.

He looked at my face, with a cute smile.  He nodded, and got off of me, and helped me up off the couch.  I pecked his lips before leaving to the bathroom.  I did what I needed to do in the bathroom, and got out.  I sat next to Kyu on the couch.  He looked at me.  I looked at him back.  I rested my head on his shoulder.  He puts his arm around me.

5:30pm

"Alright, You need to get ready, I will too.  Be back, and meet you at this adress, ok?" Kyuhyun said as he left

I got ready, I put on something  fancy that Kyuhyun would like.  A pink turtle neck shirt, blue pants, and a red sweater vest. 

I went to the adress.  Dang, I wish I dressed fancier.  The waiter brought me to a reserved room.  I saw Kyuhyun sitting down looking at the menu.  He looked up at me.  He did just a little jaw drop.  The waiter left.  I sat down next to Kyuhyun.  He was wearing a fancy tuxedo.  

"You look,......Greaaaat,....." Kyuhyun said to me. 
I blushed. "You look nice too,...I just wish I dressed better! I didn't know it would be this fancy..."  I said covering my face.

He grabbed my hands, and kissed them. "I want to see your cute face. Don't hide..."  He said to me in a low voice.

I snuggled up closer.  He did too.  I looked at the menu.

"Don't worry, I already ordered..."  Kyuhyun assured me.
"alright"  I said looking at him.

We smile at eachother.  Kyuhyun leans and gives me a kiss.  I put my hand on his neck, making him kiss deeper.  We heard a knock on the door.  We got farther away from eachother.

"Come in"  We both said.

He brought in Chicken, Ramen, and noodles.  He then left.  Then, we got closer to eachother, like before. 

He cut up some chicken, and fed me it.  It tasted wonderful....

"mmmh,..."  I really like the chicken...

He feeds me some ramen.  It also tastes so,....goood,....Then he gave me some noodles. 

"Can you give me more chicken?"  I asked.

He chuckled, and gave me more chicken.  I got full.  And, I leaned against Kyuhyun.

"I'm full Kyunnie oppa..."  I yawned.
"There is still dessert.."  He laughed.

I looked up at him, and kissed him.  I lost balance, am I nausious?  I fell on Kyuhyun's lap.

"Uh? Wookie? Are you ok?"  Kyuhyun picked my head up.
"I....I don't know,...all the sudden, my vision,...blurred,..."  I said as I felt my head.
 
I sip my drink, I notice it's wine.  "Kyuhyun!  Are you trying to get me drunk?"  I asked.
"No, it's one glass.  Not even the surving size!"  He said to me.

I fell back in my seat.  Resting.  I close my eyes.  But then, a knock on the door.  I got up, and opened it. 

"Your dessert. " 

It was a good looking cake.  I my lips.  He put it on the table, bowed, and went out of the room.

I sat back down.  "see?  I hope you like it."  Kyuhyun pounted out.

He cut a piece, and grabbed a fork full, and opened my lips.  It tasted good!

"mmh!  Kyu!  This tastes wonderful! More! more!"  I shouted.

He smirked at me, then fed me more.

After we were done dessert, he took me by my wrist, and led me out of the restraunt.  We went to the park, we strolled there.  We sat down under a tree.  Watching the sunset together.  Me resting my head on Kyuhyun shoulder, he has his arm around me, patting my shoulder every now and then.

When the Sun was all the way down, Kyuhyun looked all around the park. After he was done, he hugged me, and kissed me. 

"Kyunnie,..."  I mummbled.

He opened my lips. 

"Ky---"  He kept kissing me, I couldn't say anything. 

After a minute, he stopped.

"Kyunnie,...Let's go home."  I said with a smile.

He smiled back at me, and held my hand as we walked home.


When we got back home, he placed his jacket on the chair, and he sat me down on the couch.  He turned off the lights.  All the sudden the TV . 

"Kyu,...turn off the tv, and let's head to bed,...."  I said to him.

He looked at me, and he got up, the light, turned off the TV.  And he went to the bed.  He opened the covers.  But, he went to his dresser, and grabbed out pajamas.  So, I copied, He changed, so I did too. After I was done, I laid in the bed.  He was still putting on his shirt.  I giggled because it was hard for him to put it on.  

"Just leave it off,.."  I suggested.
He looked at me with a raised eye brow.  He finaly got the shirt over him.  Then, he laid down.

"Good night Wookie"  He said to me as he turned off the light.
"K-Kyunnie?" 
"mmh?"  He looked at me, I can feel it.
"Can,...you kiss me until I fall asleep?"  I asked.

I felt him kiss my lips.  I almost fall asleep, but then, he bit my neck really hard. I screamed a little.  Not enough for Sungmin to hear.  

He pecked my lips, and put his arms around me.  I snuggled against him.  Oh,...I am going to have to wear a turtle neck for Kiss the Radio,....


---To Be Continued---

Hello!  Hope you enjoyed this chapter!  I think it is longer then the others,..not quite sure,...maybe.  Next chapter I hope to make more then 2,000 words,... but hey, if you see the characters, there are like 6744!

Well cya!