Kiss the Radio

KyuWook's adventure

Ryeowook's view
--------------------------

I went to the Kiss the Radio station, and Kyuhyun came too.

"Hello, this is Kim Ryeowook"  I said "And I am Lee Sungmin"  "We have Kyuhyun here again tonight.  How are you doing?"   I asked.
"Good good."  He replied.

"Now, we have a special guest tonight, Daesung!  How are you doing this fine night?" I asked.
"I am alright, I love that new track you guys made. "  He said.

"That reminds me, we are going to put on 'U' .  Hopefully, you guys can come to our concert this Friday." Sungmin anounced.

While the song was going, Kyuhyun was just looking at me.  Smiling.  We were sitting across from eachother, I felt him touch my my foot with his.  I looked at him.  I grabbed my phone out.

'Kyuhyun?'
'Yes?'
'Umm,...don't think you can do what you did to me last night ever again.  I swear, if you do,  I will ruin your reputation, I will move in with Sungmin and Eunhyuk, and lastly, I will throw away EVERY memmory we have ever had together, ok? :)'


He looked up at me from his phone, I looked at him too.  He had a 'hhhuuuhh????' face.

 'Alright.  I am sorry, I will never EVER do that again,...!
'Good,...you can still kiss me roughly,...I like that,....maybe in the future we can get more,....to know eachother, but don't count on it...'
'I'll do whatever you want done to your body that you want me to do.'
'Kyuhyun,....I want to see you in the bathroom, when it's our next music break,ok?'
'Alright.'


I look back up from my phone and put it in my pocket.  I looked at him.  He waved, and smiled. I waved to, hiding my face with one hand.  Sungmin looks at me and puts his arm around me.  I can see Kyuhyun having a jealous face.  Hehe,..time to mess with him.  So,...I turned my head, and kissed Sungmin.  Not only did he get suprised, I saw Kyuhyun have the death glare at me, and Daesung having a confused face. 

I stopped kissing him, we both looked at eachother,... He smiled at me, so smiled back.  Oh, I can hear those fan girls outside,... I am soooo gonna get it from Kyunnie! hehehe!

So, we put on a new song.  Kyuhyun and I looked at eachother.  We got up and went to the bathroom.  When we got in there, Kyuhyun made sure noone else was in there, and locked the door.

"Cheating on me with Sungmin?"  He asked me angrily.

I just didn't look at him.  I looked to the side with a smile.  He growled at me. 

"Huh????  Are you gonna anwer me??"  He said

He put his and on my face and turned me towards him.  I looked at him.

"What happens if I don't?"  I asked disrespectfuly.
"hmm,...I will got off your lower region, throw it in a mixer, by the way, you will still feel it in the mixer, and I will tell all the fans that you are actually a girl, and you've been going out with Amber.  How does that make you feel??"

I was shocked.

"hmm,..No, I am not cheating on you, I was  just teasing you,.....And further more,  I still love you." I said with an innocent face.
"Are you sure?  I mean,.."  He starts to cry,..I know that isn't just good acting,...

I hug him.  He hugs back.  "Now, what did you wanna talk to me about?"  He asked.
"Oh no!  The song is almost finished! I will tell you tonight, ok?"  I said as I pecked his lips, and went out the bathroom.

I went back to my seat.  Kyuhyun wasn't there yet. 

"Ah, Wookie, where were you?"  Sungmin asked.
"In the bathroom, I was getting Kyunnie more toilet paper,..if you know what I mean!" I said as we both laughed.

After the song ended, Kyuhyun came back.  Sungmin was looking at him.

I saw him talking with Sungie,...I didn't know what though.  He got done, and patted Sungmin's shoulder.  He sat back down at his seat, and he stared straight at me.  With a cute smirk.  I held my face blush with my hand as I looked down.  I stopped as if I was yawning. 

That was an interesting Radio night.

----------------------
Back at home
----------------------

I took off my jeany-like jacket and sat down on the couch.  He sat next to me.  I looked at him.  I got up, and went to the fridge.  I came back giving him a wine bottle, and my own self one too.  He looked at me.

"What is this for?" He asked me.
"Well, We don't have a schedule tomarrow, so,..I just wanted to have a little drink.  And I thought you might want one too." I replied.

He gave me a smirk.  "I hope you have more then one bottle each, right?"

I thought for  a moment.

"think that you can handle three?"  I asked.
"No,..."  He replied.

I got my jacket and put it on.  He looked at me.  I looked back at him.  He lifted up five fingers.  obviously, he wants five bottles.  So, I nodded, and I blew a kiss to him.  He put his face to it, and blew a smirk... Hehe,.. cute.  I went out the door.



When I got to the store, I saw Sungmin at the wine section.  So, I wanted to suprise him!  So, I went behind him, and hugged him.  He looked backwards at me.  He smiled.

"Hey wookie! you and Kyunnie drinking tonight?"  he asked.
"Yep."  I replied.
"You are going to be 'talking' to him?  Like you were going to do in the bathroom earlier?"  He asked.

I paused.  How did he know about that? He was looking at Daesung when I was texting to Kyuhyun...

"Don't worry, remember, I am Sungmin, LEE Sungmin.  I know all things that are to do with cute!  And let's just face it, you are cute!"  He said with his cute voice.  I blushed!
"Ok,..I'll try,.." 

I picked up several wine bottles, I don't even care if it was more then five.  I plan on getting so drunk tonight....I don't care about the morning when I get that horrible hang over,..

I waved to Sungmin goodbye, and went back to my dorm room.

I opened the door,  Kyuhyun's looking at one of his old math books.  He scoffed at it, and threw it to the bookshelf.  Hmm,... didn't he like math?  eh!

I sat next to him.  He looked at me, I looked back.  He had that 'Did-you-get-the-wine?' kind of face.  So, I nodded, and opened the ones we got previously. 

"Drink the night away!" I said to him.

We clincked glasses, and drank it down!

By 4am, We are on our 7th bottle.  Maybe? I have no Idea, I lost count on the 5th?  Hehe,.. We just keep laughing. 

"Kyuhyun,..Now.. *hiccup*  When we were going in the bathroom earlier, I wanted to say something to you,.." I said as I leaned against him.
"What is it?" He said with half lidded eyes.

I paused, trying to remember,..............oh yeah!

"Kyunnie,...I am *hiccup* going to Japan for a month,...And, I couldn't get you a ticket,....until the month was over,...So,... *Hiccup*" 

He stopped and looked at me.  "w-when?" He asked.
"Next week."  I replied drinking down the last bit of wine.

He and I grabbed another bottle.  The last two bottles of the bag.   We popped them open.

"To good, very good relationship, and spend a good week before Japan!"  He screamed.
"To good, very "hiccup* ........ Yeah!"  I couldn't remember what he said! 

We clinked again, and we chugged it all down....

My vision is getting blurred.


- - - - - - - - - - -


I woke up.  Oh ! My head! My stomache! how much Wine did we drink last night??? I saw Kyuhyun next to me, smiling in his sleep... did I mention Japan last night?  Will he remember?  I've heard that he always remembers stuff,.... So, I kissed the bridge of his nose.  His eyes opened.

"Morning!"  I feel like puking, but, I hold it.

He looked at me.

"Japan next week?"  He asked me.
"Yes,..." I almost cried, but he smiled?
"ok,...Don't worry,..I already have a seat booked on every airplain to Japan." He smirked. "Seat: B 34"

Oh! My seat is B 33! Perfect! He gets the window!

"You get the window,.."  I said with a smile.
"Ok,..."

He hugged me, I hugged back.  I got up and went to take a shower.  Ah,...The nice warm water feels good,...

Although, today, I go do my hair.  I Dye it a different colour, if I choose to.  I trim it?  Only if I want to.  And, last but not least.  I go to the nail solon too!   I get my nails done!  ah! I love it when the fan girls polish my nails!  They use all the colours I love!  And put cute designs on them!  Then, after I am done there, I will help one of my middle-aged female friends with her bakery, with Kyuhyun.  Serve tables.  This, that.

So, I did all that! My hair is now, A cute orange-ish colour like in Happiness.  Also, that long too.  I have Red nails with pink hearts.  The girls have interesting ways of designs on their nails!  For some reason I like them too! They're so cute!  

Me and Kyunnie went to the bakery to help out.  Mrs. Eun Sun.  She has a good bakery! And sometimes I learn recipes from her!


After a good week spending alot of time with eachother, even though we are going together, I loved it!

We packed our stuff, and went to the airport.  We sat in our seats.  Kyuhyun held my hand.  Hehe,.. he can be so cute at times!  So, we were on there airplain, for about four to five hours.  We landed safely.

We went to our hotel room.  Nice and big.  Just how Kyuhyun liked his rooms.  We settled, un packed.  Wathcing the view of the sunset over the nice lake that is there.  He kissed my hand.  And we fell asleep.