Japan

KyuWook's adventure

Today,  we are going sight seeing!  I can't wait!  Just a romantic time for me and Kyuhyun!    He kissed my head, and went to the bathroom.  I looked outside the window.  Oh great! A thunderstorm!  They're evil!  I tell you!  Kyuhyun came back and sighed at the weather,..So did I. 

I sat down on the couch and looked into space.  Kyuhyun sat next to me.

"Hmm,...We can go sight seeing.." He said with a smirk.
"Wah! No we can't! Its raining!"  I said.
"nah,.."

He lifted my shirt abit up. uh oh.....excuse excuse,....ah!

"kyunnie,...I have to tell you, that Chicken gave me spicy poo poo!" I warned.

He got a bit away, he looked disgusted!  BINGO!!!!!  Hehe,...So, I stood up, and I put my hands on my stomache. I rushed to the bathroom.  yes! perfect acting!  Got out o' that one!  So, I sat there for about ten minutes, and then got out.  I sat at the table.  He sat across from me. 

"How did it go?"  He asked.
"mmh! spicy!"  I lied.

He looked at me.  I looked at him.  He moved, and sat next to me.  He whispers in my ear.

"Sorry,...you could've said something,..I would've stopped, don't lie about crapping though, please?"

I looked at him.  We both looked at eachother.  I looked down at the table.  He lifts my chin. He puts a small kiss on my lips, and gets up.  I watched him leave to the bathroom.  So, I picked up a book, and read it.  It was a Kyoowook story a fan gave him.  Although, he isn't really into,... dirty stories, but, he wants to make the fans happy.  Besides, it could be worse, right?
 

 

An hour passed, and Kyuhyun is still in the bathroom.  So, I went to the bathroom.  I didn't hear his mp3 player, that REALLY odd,...I opened the door abit.  He was sleeping in the tub.  Sitting up of course.  I took off my clothes, and went in the tub.  I was right next to him.  He opened his eyes.

"H.....hey,...wussup?"  He sat  straight up.

I cuddled next to him.  He put his arm around me.   He kissed my head.  I looked up at him.  He looked at me. 

"So,...sorry we couldn't go sight seeing,..." He apologyzed.
"You're right,"   I felt his chest.  "I am sight feeling right now!"  I said

I put a bubble beard on his face. "you look,,.....eh,...."

I put it on his head instead.



A week past, and we went back to Korea.  Sungmin looked at me.  He waved, I waved back. 

"Wookie!  Can I ask you something in private?" 
"ok!"

So, me and Sungmin went to his room.

"Don't get too close to Kyuhyun, ok?  I am sure he will hurt you,...He wont be gentle,...so,.. what I want you to do, wookie, is, maybe you should go out shopping for awhile,..or,....clothe shopping?  Kyuhyun hates that, unless he is shopping for himself, but,  He doesn't need nothing,..." Sungmin explained.
"okie Sungie bunny!"

So, I said to Kyuhyun that I was clothe shopping, he said he would pass.  So,  I left, and Sungmin was at the store already.

"After we are done here, lets have something to eat!"  He said to me.

I nodded, and looked at the clothes.  not very my style,...


After the shopping and the restraunt, I went home.

Kyuhyun was looking at me from the couch.  He signaled me to go over there.  So, I did.
He gave me a bottle of wine.

"Here, drink up!  We have nothing tomarrow."  He said with a smile.
"Well,....maybe next time,... ok? I don't wanna get drunk,.."  I explained.

So, he put the wine back in the fridge, and came back.

"Here"  He gave me some orange juice.

I smelled it to make sure he didn't put wine in it, it was just juice, so,..

I drank it, it tasted pretty good.  He smiled back at me.  He cuddled next to me,..

He plays with my hand.  He lays down and puts his head in my lap.  Looking straight up at me. I his cheeks.  I made funny faces on him.  He re confortabled himself, and it looks like he is sleeping.  I his hair.  And I pat him.  I eventually fell asleep too.



I woke up the next morning,  I saw that Kyunnie was still there.  I look at him, he scrunched his eyes, and fluttered them open.  He rubbed them, and looked up at me with a smile.

"Woo~kie~"  He said
"Yes?"
"That was the most best dream I ever had, I should sleep on your lap more often." He said with a laugh.

I pinched his cheeks, "What was it about oppa~?" I asked.
"You,...you,....you,...The best dream,....all about you,...and me,....only us,...." He said with a sincere face.

I chuckled, so did he.  He lifted himself.  And then he kissed my head.  I got up and headed to the kitchen.  I was making some breakfast.  What is Sungmin talking about?  He is so~ innocent and cute!  He wont do anything to me that I tell him not to.  He already told me that! 

I felt him behind me.  Singing You and Me  (Ya know, the song that isn't made yet!).   I blushed.

"Wo he ni you and me"  He sang. 

He kissed my cheek at the end.  Coincidentally, I was done cooking at that time, I made; Eggs, Toast, bacon, and some apple juice. 

He ate it well.  He smiled at me.  That is bacically a thank you he gives to me.  He sits closer to me, and took my hand.  He kissed it.  I blushed!  He holds it with both of his hands.  I stood up, and he did too.  He let go after kissing me.  I went to do the dishes.  Clean clean clean.  Wash wash wash.  Soap soap soap.  Rinse rinse rinse.  Dry dry dry. put away.

After I did all that, I turned around, and looked at him. He was looking at me.  With a cute face, aslo a gamer face!  ehehe!

This hole week was ok I guess! 


--------------------------------

Hello~  How is everyone today?  I know, not very long like the others,...but,..I have alot of school to do! WAH!  But, I shall atleast try to update more!  Well, zai jian!