At SJ05

KyuWook's adventure

Ryeowook's second big flash back.

 

Ryeowook's view
---------------------------

I debuted and got into Super Junior 05.

We made our first album. 

About a year later, a new boy came int othe band.  I was excited because I like meeting new people! I was just kinds shy.
-------------

All the sudden, the door opened.  and a tall man, and dark black hair.  He had jeans, and a red shirt. 

"Hello hyungs."  He said as he bowed.

He sat right next to me.  We stared at eachother.  We both laughed.  I have no idea on what we were laughing about.  He leaned forward, and kissed my cheek.  Everyone else gasped.

"Why did you do that young man?"  I asked him.
"Because,  I can."  He said to me in a very deep voice.

I looked at him.

"Who said you could do that to your hyung?"  I asked
"You."   He blankly answered.

I have no idea  who you are.

"Wait! could you be Kyuhyun?"  Sungmin asked.
"Yes, of course I am!  Why wouldn't you guys notice?"  He replies.
"Whaaaaatt?????" I jumped up.  "You look,...so different!  weren't you at collage?"

He laughed.

"I passed that, so,...I saw you on the internet.  And, now, here I am!"  He said as he hugged me.

The other members were just laughing.  I should have noticed the glasses marks on his nose!

When we were sent to bed, Kyuhyun didn't really have a bed, nor a sleeping bed, so I offered him my bed, he exepted.  I went to take a shower and brush my teeth.Kyuhyun walked in while I was changing water in my mouth.  He hugged me from behind.  Good thing everything is out of my mouth.  He tickled my stomache.   We were laughing there for a minute.  He let go of me and turned me around.

"You didn't keep in touch,...I was worried!"  He said to me.
"I had alot of work to do!"
"You got skinnier,  I kinda say a little too skinny.  but,..."  He said as he felt my arm.

He put me up against the wall.  He trapped me there. 

"Do you still love me?"  He asked me.

I felt like saying, 'Of course! when Sungmin said that you were Kyu and you said yes, I was about to start kissing you and stuff!' But, I didn't say that.

"Yes, Kyunnie, I still love you, and you?" I asked with a blush.
"Oh, my Ryeowookie, you don't even know,.."

He started to kiss me.

"Hey guys! c'mon! get out of the bathroom! I have to use it!"  Shin Dong said to them.

So, we opened the door, and went out.  We went to my room.  wich has alot of giraffes.  Leeteuk hyung  said we are going to move to a different dorm house.  one with more rooms, still one kitchen, and  bathrooms in every room!  yeah!

So, I opened the covers, and put myself in.  So did Kyuhyun.  I turned off the  only light on, the lamp light on the night stand.   I got comfortable, but, then I felt arms around me.  So, I tried to get as close to the heated body as i could.  It was rather cold in there.  I had no fans on, but, it was winter, so. 

"Now, about that week staying over at your place, what were we going to do?"  He asked me.
"I wanted to cuddle alot" I said with a cute pouty face.

So, he got even closer to me, and kissed my cheek.

"Let's pretend, ok? Becuase, I really really wanted to spend that week with you."  he said kissing all over that side of my face.
"What would've we done if, we didn't get sent back to school from the camping trip?" I asked.
"Probably just go for a romantic stroll with you, kiss you in the sunset,....watch the stars with you, kiss you, tell you how much I love you,..." He said as he grabbed my hand, and is holding it.

Glad it's dark! now he can't see my blush!  All the sudden though, it started to thunderstorm!  I am afraid of those, so, I death gripped onto Kyuhyun.  He was 'shh' -ing me.  my hair, and my cheeks.  He kisses my lips.  After a few minutes of him doing that, I fell asleep.
-----------------------------
My alarm clock went off.  Must be 5:30.  I looke at the clock, yep.  I look, Kyu wasn't there anymore.  Was it all just a big dream?  I sighed.  A knock on the door, "Come in"  I allowed.  But, it was Kyuhyun.  I screamed for joy in my mind.  I saw something like,....burnt breakfast in his hands.

"I might have over cooked the eggs and the bacon,..." He said as he sat down beside me. 
"It's fine,  you didn't under cook, so,..." I said.

He took some eggs with his chopsticks (Yes I've tried doing it, it's possible!)  and opened my mouth.  He fed me the eggs.  Actually, the burnt flavour complements it.  He grabbed a bacon, and he ate part of it, and fed me the rest.  I blushed because I just ate after him.  He had a glass of orange juice, he took a sip, and gave the glass to me.  I forgot where he drank at, so, I just took a sip, proably drinking after him.  I didn't mind.

"Good breakfast?" He asked as if he is taking votes.
"It was beautiful! And made with love! and effort!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

I Got up ad went to the bathroom.  I looked at myself in the mirror.  I got dressed, and put some make up on.  I came out and I saw Kyuhyun pulling up his pants and zipping them.  He looked at me with a 'you just saw me gettin dressed, eh, don't really care' face.  I looked at him again and hugged him.  He kissed my forehead.  I tip toed, Dang my shortness, I tried to reach his lips, I almost did, but not quite, he laughed, and leaned downwards and kissed my lips.

"Hey don't make fun of me!" I said hitting his chest.
"Sorry" He laughed even more.

We then went out shopping.
---------------------------------

To Be continued!

Yes!  This is Wookie's flash back on when Kyunne came to SJ05!  yeah!  And HyukMin will have their view soon!