Chapter 2

KyuWook's adventure

I woke up,  I see the other boys looking at us.  They are just laughing,

"Maybe we shouldn't have come, he might have done something else to you!"  Eunhyuk said

I didn't really know what they were talking about, so, I looked at Kyuhyun, he was still sleeping.  I shook him a bit, and he woke up.  He lifted his head and saw me and the others.  He quickly moved.  He had really wide eyes!  

"Guys, I don't remember! I promise! please! " he pleaded.

They all left the room.  I got up and grabbed my uniform.  I noticed he was just changing right there.  So, I copied, no,..I can't.  I ran to the bathroom. but he grabbed my arm.

"Hey, we are both guys,...Its not like you are a woman, are you?" He asked suprisingly.

He looked at my chest.   Then back at his clothes.  So, I went to the other side of the room, and I changed.  I feel his eyes on my legs.  All the girls I ever met said my legs look good.  So, I put on my uniform.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A while has past in the school year.  We are in December.  We got to the classroom.

"Camping week!"

In the cold? Oh boy,..So, we put are stuff in thr RV and sat down.  Me and Sungmin next to eachother, Kyuhyun next to Eunhyuk.  And Leeteuk and Heechul next to eachother.  So, me and Kyuhyun looked at eachother.  We looked at our seat mates, they just nodded.  And Sungmin stood up, so did Kyuhyun.  And they switched places.  Now Kyuhyun is next to me, and Eunhyuk next to Sungmin.  I saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk holding hands as we are on some rough road.  I look at Heechul and Leetuek, they are cuddling on there seats.  And Kyuhyun, his head in his math book,...

After about,...three or so hours, the Van stopped.

"Alright, here is the cabin, yes, you all are sleeping in there, and I am sleeping in the RV. "
"Yes maam!" We all said.

"Now, remember your teams! Sungmin with Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, Heechul with Leeteuk!  The first two, go that way, and Heehchul and Leeteuk go that way!  Kyu and wook, go guard the cabin!"  She said as she went a different direction.
"Yes maam!" We all said.

Me and Kyuhyun look at eachother. 

"Ryeowook,...can I see you in the cabin, for a minute?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Ok!" I said as I followed him.

We stopped in the middle of the cabin, there was a slight breeze pushing Kyuhyun's hair back and forth.  My heart is beating so fast,...

"Ryeowook,...."

He looked at me with a face that is precious.

"I,...."

He got closer to me.

"I,..." I got closer to him too.

We started to kiss eachother.  We kissed for ten minutes?

"I love you"  We both said to eachother.

"Hey! What are you doing in the cabin?" The teacher said to us.

We both went out of the cabin.

"We thought we heard a noise in here, so,.."  Kyuhyun lied.
"Alright.  Kids come on it's getting night time!"  The teacher said.

And Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Heechul came out from the directions they were supposed to go after five minutes.

The rest of the night, I was thinking on what Kyuhyun said.  I here someone going on my bunk.  I look, and its Kyuhyun.  The others were asleep.  I went to the edge of my bed near the wall to give him space.  He lifted the covers and went inside laying next to me.  He whispers in my ear.

"Wookie,... let's go to the same collage, ok?"
"I have to go somewhere,..I am auditioning to be in a band,.." I said to him.
"Then, never forget me, ok? Maybe we can talk online?"  He suggested.

All I did was nod.  I put my head his neck.  He put his arms around me and whispered. "I can't stay here all night, they might see us,..."
"I don't care,...well,...maybe when we are done the camping trip, you can stay over a week?"  I suggested.
"Nope,after this is done, I have to go to collage,..the school won't let me be in here, because I know Collage math, not High school,.. I am to advanced,..."
"Kyunnie,...I'm going to get a phone, and a twitter, we will talk like that, ok?"
"Alright."

He got up and kissed me on my lips, and then went back up top on his bead above me.  He looked down from my bed and blew a kiss.  I happily caught it.  and blew on back. 

I fell asleep. 

I hear a megaphone, saying for us to get up, and that we are going home today sence there might be a snow storm coming here.  Great, that means I can spend even less time with  him,..So, we packed and went into the RV.  Same seats.  Kyuhyun gave me a phone.  And then he pulled out his own phone.

"I got this for you, just in case you didn't have one,.."  He smiled.

I smiled back and I looked up Twitter.

"Kyunnie, my twitter is  ryeong9, ok?"  I said to him.
"ok." 

I saw that he followed me.  So I fallowed back. We were DMing eachother all the trip.

I love you wookie, Love you so much....
I love you too! <3


It took three hours again. 

We got out of the RV, and headed for school.  When we got to school, we went to the toilet.  After that, we went to the lockers.  When Kyu unlocked his, I saw My picture he took at Halloween on the inside of the door. 

"Hehe, you have me in your locker?"
"A locker sometimes can resemble a heart.  You put stuff in it that you love and don't want to be taken from you.  You close it, and noone can get in, and the stuff can't get out." He said with a smile.

This words were so true, and cute!

"You don't want me in your heart?"
"Well, I never really thought about it like that so,..."
"Don't worry"

He grabbed out a photo of himself and put it in my locker.

he is taking everything out of his locker, and put it in his backpack. 

"well, See you on twitter,..."

He hugged me. "don't get into any trouble, ok?" He said to me.

"I'll try not to,...remember me?"
"Of course" He kissed my head.

I watched him leave the school.  He waved, so did his mummy.

"Come by whenever dear!" Mrs. Cho said to me.
"Alright!" I bowed.

--------------------------------------

The next time I saw Kyuhyun, was when he joined Super Junior 05.

I couldn't believe it though,...he looked different,....
-----------------------

End of Flashy back!  HyukMin will have there past of the Camping soon!

Less words this time! But, still more then 1000!

Take care!

I