Chapter 1

KyuWook's adventure

Ryeowook's big flash back.

Ryeowook: 18
Kyuhyun:    17
-------------------------------

At school.

Ryeowook's view
--------------------------


I was walking to school.  today is the first day,...I couldn't be late.  But my alarm clock lost battery last night.  And I woke up fifteen minutes later then I wanted to.  Thankfully, my mom was there packing stuff for my back pack.  She woke me up....

I looked at my locker, I had it on the end, good, only one person beside my locker.  I opened it up and put my stuff in it that needed to be in there.  I looked around and I am writing down my locker number, just in case I forgot.  In this school, when you you have a locker on the end, that means, your seat will be at the end.  And, this is the last row of lockers, so, I am going to be in the back row with this person.  I hope not a nerd....but, a smart person.

So, I walked into class and sat down in my chair.  They put my name on the seat, so, no one is going to take it from me! I look around, no one was paying attension to me.  Class was ten minutes away.  And first class is Math.  Eh, I'm ok with math, not the best though,..I get ready, I bring out a notebook and my Math book.  I look at the seat beside me, it says 'Cho Kyuhyun' . Hmm, never heard of 'em.  Never seen anyone in class anyways,...

I see somone walk into the class room.  Tall, black hair and glasses.  He walks to the seat next to me and sits down.

"So, you are a new student?"  He asks.
"Yes,...I came from Incheon.  My name is Kim Ryeowook.  Nice to meet you!" I said bowing.
"Yes, nice to meet you too, hyung."  He said to me.
"Hyung? aren't we the same age?"
"Nope, I am 17, I got here because last grade (10th) I did so good in Math, they bumped me up to 12th grade!" He said laughing.
"Hmm,...I am not really good at Math all that much,.."

He looked around and looked back at me.

"Hey, how about you come over to my house, and I'll help you learn, today?" He asked
"Sure."  He gave me a smile.
"Then, my mother will pick us up. " He said

The Math teacher came in.  We all said our names to everyone since, there was a student that never came to this school ever (me).

Leetuek     Sungmin    Sulli  Daesung  Taemin

The list was there,  and Kyu never said his name. 

When it came lunch time, I went to my locker to get my food.  I feel a hand on my back.

"Hey kid, gimme your lunch!"  Shin Dong said to me.
"Mmmh,..." I put it back in my locker and closed the door, automaticly  locking it.

He punched me in the jaw, and stomache. 

I see Kyuhyun behind him and throw him to the bathroom.   He looked at me, and helped me stand up.

"good thing I ca-"

I stopped his sentance because I puked in my mouth.  He brout me to a bathroom stall.  I puked out blood from when Shindong punched my stomache.  I got done and wiped my face. all the sudden the door closed.  and someone locked it.  Now, it's me, the toilet and Kyuhyun in the stall.

"Doesn't it lock from the inside?"  I questioned.

So, he turned around, there was no lock, it was the stall that no one uses because it was made wrongly and they didn't feel like fixing it.

"Not this one,...I can't slide underneath, I am too big,."
"Hmm,,...Lemme try."

so,  I actually did fit underneath the stall. The bad thing is,...Sungmin was using the toilet.

"umm,...Privacy doesn't accure in Incheon?"  Sungmin said as he put his head back into his History book.
"I...It's just,.."
"Don't worry, I'm just teasing, but, please, get out of my stall, it's making me unconfortable,.. "

I nod and get out. I here  him lock the door.  So, I unlocked the stall I was previously was in. Kyu came out and he hugged me?

"Alright, lets just go have some lunch, shall we?" He said letting go of me.
"Y-yes,..."

So, we got over to the lunch room.  We sat across from eachother.  He just smiling at me while eating a sandwich.  I smile back eating the cookies Me and My mother made yesturday.  I gave him a cookie.  when he at a it, he had a big smile.

"Wow! Did you make this??" Asks suprisingly.
"Well, my mummy helped too,..but mostly me,.." I said with blush.

It's true, I did mostly make it.  She was more like supevising. 

"Wow, bad at math, goo at cooking, ya know what?  I am good at math, and bad at cooking!" He said laughing.
"Hehe,..well,....maybe Friday, you can come over and I will make dinner for my parents and you! "  I said
"know sisters or brothers?"
"Only child,.."
"Lonely?"
"nah,...now that I have a friend, how could I be?" I said with a sincere smile

He smiled and looked back at his plate.  Empty.  And the bell rang, we gotta het back to class within five minutes.  So, we went to the bathroom, and went to our seats, getting the next subject out.  Grammer,..  Actually, not any at all my favourite, I can tell it's not his either. 

We got done a whole days work of school, and while we were done before the other kids, we did some home work.  And put it in our books for tomarrow. 

We went to the bathroom again, and went outside.  there was a car in the front. 

"Eomma! This is Kim Ryeowook, my new friend!"

I bow, "Hello, Mrs. Cho!"
"Hello dear, so, you wanted to bring him home?"  She asked Kyuhyun.
"Yes please!"
"Did you tell your Mother that you would be at a friend's house?"  She asked me.
"I don't have a phone,..."
"Alright, as long as you know her number, you can use the phone at our house."

I nod, and went inside the car. 

It took around ten minutes to get there, adding five minutes because of the red lights.  It was a nice house, It was two story,...Just like mine! yeah!

When we walked into the house.  There was a nice girl at the table reading a collage book, probably,..

"Hey, who is that Kyu,.." She said as she looked at me with a smile.
"My new friend, noona."  He said to her.
"awww he is soo cute!  are you sure he isn't supposed to be in middle school?" She said

After we discussed that, we went upstairs, there were three rooms, parents' room, Noona's room, and Kyuhyun's room.  We went into his room.  It was a big room. 

"oh yeah, the phone is over there." He said pointing to the phone

I saw on a paper next to the phone, alot of math work.  I haven't even seen before. I called the number. it mummbled a couple times.

Hello?
Mother, this is Ryeowook,  I am calling from a friend's house, He and I are going to be studying for math,...
ok, Dear, tell him hi for me!


I hung up the phone after we said our good byes.  And looked at Kyuhyun as he is on the laptop.  Playing Star Craft.

"Not doing math Kyunnie?" I ask
"Not yet,..I need to get up another level, then, I will!"
"How long will that take?" I asked
"an hour? Dunno,.."  He said as he shrugged.

I looked around, I spotted the bathroom, and looked at him.  He nodded his head, does he know?  So, I walked to the bathroom.  I saw that he had a Star Craft toothbrush.  Hah,... 

I got out and looked at Kyu.

An hour has past and he got done.  Now, it's 5pm,..His mother called for dinner.
We got down stairs and sat.  I was facing Kyuhyun.

"Thank you Mrs. Cho! This is wonderful !"  I said.
"Oh thank you!  Do you want the recipe?" She kindly asked
"If you don't mind, of course."  I said
"Alright, I don't mind! Kyuhyun loves this meal!"

I saw Kyuhyun smirk.  I know what I am going to make for the Friday meal.  So, after we ate, Kyuhyun invited me to take a shower, he had an extra pair of night clothes, so, he let my barrow it. 

After my shower, I saw him at his desk, he was looking at his math book.  I heard the door open, I looked. Sungmin walked in?

"Ah hey guys! Ryeowook? You were invited to the Math party too?" He said as he opened the door back up and pulled Eunhyuk in the room.

I saw a some gause on Eunhyuk's neck. 

"Eunhyuk got into a car accident a week ago, he still needs gause over it,.." Sungmin said as he looks at Eunhyuk.
"Yeah,..." Eunhyuk looked back.

They both smiled at eachother.  The door knocked and Kyu said to come in, now Siwon is here? ok,...this is mest up, why is there people here?

"Glad you can join the party!" Sungmin said.
"Alright as you all know we have this annual party, because today is the first day of class.  We do all subjects besides Grammer!" Kyu said.

We all yelled 'yeah!' So funny!

Time passed by, now it's 10pm.

"alright, everyone lights out!" Mother said.
"Ok!" They all replied.

Everyone was laying on the floor.  Kyu looked at me.

"You can sleep on the bed, Ryeowook Hyung." He said.

Everyone looked at me and sighed, cause I got to sleep on something comfee!

"Just call me Wookie, ok?" I said as I went on the bed.
"alright, Wookie cookie." He said as he fell asleep.

Before I fell asleep, I felt arms around my stomache. I looked behind myself and saw Kyu. His warm breathe on my neck made me fall asleep.

------------------------------------
To be Continued

Next chapter will still have the past in it.  This is also, the longest Chapter I have every written! yeah!

1689 words!