At SJ05 part 2

KyuWook's adventure

We got done shopping and went to our dorm house.   I went into my room with Kyunnie.  He looked at me and gave me a box.

"What is this?"  I asked.
"It's a 'I just got officially in the band, and I want to give this to you' present." He said with a smile.

I Smiled back, and oped the box.  It was a cute giraffe!  So cute,...! 

"Kyuhyun!  I love it! Thank you oh so very much!!!" I said as I hugged him.
"I hope you love me more..." 

I felt like saying 'Well of course!  Why the Goten wouldn't I????' But I didn't say that.

"I love you way more then this giraffe!  But, I still love it too!" I said as I played with Kyuhyun's hand.

He smirked at me.  He grabbed me, and started to kiss me.  But Leeteuk just entered the room.

"Umm,...ahem,..not to interup anything, but, we go to do U MV today...."  He said to us.

We both look at eachother, then back at him, We nod.  He closed the door behind him.

He kissed me again, and went to his suitcase.  He got dressed, I did too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After the recording, everything was done in one day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Kiss The Radio and did my work there.  Kyuhyun was there too, being a guest.

"So, Cho Kyuhyun, how do you like Super Junior this far?" I asked.
"I love it, All hyungs are really nice to me,...and I just like spending time with them.  They actually feel like older brothers to me,... espesially you Ryeowook Hyung."  He said.

I looked down, then back up at the microphone.

"Is that so?  Well, for all fans to know, I knew Kyuhyun in 12th grade, he was good in math, so, he got into the 12th grade.  But, he had to go to collage, so, we didn't stay in contact with eachother, we were both working very hard..."  I said.

"Kyuhyun is a very skilled person, he has a great voice, so, I think he will make Super Junior 10x better...." I added.
"Thank you Hyung."  He thanked.
---------------
After that
---------------

"How did you like your first radio appearance?"  I asked him.

He just smiled and hugged me.  So, I hugged back.  It was 12pm already.  I looked at Kyuhyun and He just looked back at me.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear.

He kissed my cheek, to my lips.  All the sudden, we get a phone call.  Kyuhyun answered it, But, its my phone! eh,...

Hello?
Oh, yes, Kyuhyun, I need you to tell wookie something, and then I need to tell both something.
Alright, I put it on speaker.
Alright, Umm,...don't show any KyuWook on the radio, TV, or anywhere alse, ok?
OK Hyung!
Also, Go pack your stuffz!  We are moving to the new dorm house tomarrow! It is so nice! Yes, I am already here.  Also, Kyu, and Wook, you get the same room, you guys will have the only room that has a kitchen.  So, Let other members come into your room when they need something to eat.
Ok


He then hung up.  I looked around, and grabbed my suitcase.  Kyuhyun already had his stuff packed.  So, he didn't really need to do anything.  But, he helped me fold clothes.  I put in my pants/jeans/shorts.  Then my shirts/dress shirts.  After that, I put in my jackets.  And lastly my underwear/socks/pajamas.  Then I put all my bathroom supplies in.  I grabbed a bag, and put all the giraffes in it, besides the one Kyuhyun gave me.  He looked at me. 

--------------------
That morning
--------------------

We grabbed everything and went to the new dorm house.  A nice brown house.  With a brown shed next to it.  And a perfect place to put a strawberry garden...  There were flat stepping stones, and a little pond.  No fish in it.  It has a sign to not, it might have some stuff that will kill them in the water.  We got into the house and immediatly saw a couch, and Luhan eating food.  We both just went up stairs.  We saw, a hallway.  We could go straight and I saw 2 rooms on the end, or, we could go left.  I saw more rooms.  And I saw a note on the room on the end.  It said,  

Dear Kyu and Wook,

             This room is your's.  Hyuk and Min are going to be next to you guys.  They are already in there, GO TALK WITH THEM! hehehe!

                                                                                                                                                     Love, Teukie.


Ok, this room is our's?  I knock on Sungmin's door.  I came in, and Sungmin and Eunhyuk were kissing.  mmm

"Sungmin?  Hi!"  I said to him.
"Sup? oh! Man! Go check out you guys' room! It's awesome!"

So, Me and Kyuhyun went into our room.  He was right.  It was painted a giraffe skin kinda, But, in the bathroom, nice, white walls, and a brown wooden flooring.  The kitchen was huge!  I could definatly make a 10 star meal!   mmmh!  

"Wow!  look!  a new bed!"  Kyuhyun pointed out.

My childish instincts, I jump on the bed.  In the middle.  He chuckled, and went on top of me.   Kissing me.  

"Ahem,....Like the room?"  Leeteuk, I heard his voice.

Kyuhyun and I look at him.  We stared.  

"Yes hyung! just ask if you need a meal!"  I shouted.
"well,...I don't wanna come in here seeing you two do that kind of thing..."  He said as he closed the door.

I looked back at Kyuhyun.  We started to kiss again.  But,..more roughly,...I don't like it. 

"s-stop it!"  I tried to say.

"What's the matter?"  He said as he stopped kissing me.
"You're too rough,..I don't like that,..please,...treat me with more gentleness?"  I pleaded.

He lowered down, and kissed my lips, and got off of me. 

"You don't have to stop though...." I looked at him.
"Well,...I am 18, my hormones are different....I don't wanna hurt you..." He said as he sat on the couch.

Hmm,.... I've heard things like that happening to both genders around 16-25....  Why haven't I had any desires?  Eh, I guess it's for the best any how!

"Kyunnie,...what will make you not?" 
"Be you,...You still have an 8yr old mind set."  He said to me.

I sat next to him and leaned.  He put his arm around me, my hair.

-----------------------
That next day
-----------------------

I woke up the next morning,...on my bed,....?    I look at myself,...then at Kyuhyun.  I lift up the covers...oh my! he is too!   Yet,....lemme just look him alittle bit more,....

I got up, my back kinda hurts.  I go to the bathroom, and take a shower. 

Thirty-one minutes later...I get out.  Kyuhyun is already dressed, making breakfast.  He didn't notice me,...so, I went out of the room.  I went to Sungmin's room.  He was laying there sleeping.  I kiss him, he wakes up.

"Hey wookie!"  He said to me.
"Did,...you hear anything last night? like,...um,...Kyuhyun??"  I asked looking down.
"mmh,...you were kinda tossing and turning in the bed, that's all I heard,...wait,...Kyuhyun? wait,...DId he??"

I just looked down.  He sighed,...I did too.  I explained on what happened.  All the sudden,  I hear the door open, Kyuhyun.  He looks at me, then Sungie,..I am in a position that I probably kissed him,...which, I did,  so,...

He grabbed my wrist, "C'mon! I have breakfast! :D "  He said to me.

I am not really sure,...Should I talk about it?  Or just never mention it ever again,....I only asked Sungie, because he would know all this stuff!  He is like the counselor!  Everyone goes to him to find an answer to there love questionz,....

I ate breakfast,....

-----------------------------------

Hello guys!  Now, don't be mad if I don't update every single day/week.  School is Monday, (Today is Saturday).  So,...Please, don't be mad if I don't.  I might come on here once or twice a day, or maybe just once a day.  I have no Idea.

Thank you for reading! And don't forget about HyukMin's point of view, and Shared!  :D 

Zai jian!