Back to reality.

KyuWook's adventure

Now we are going back to,...well,...reality, not a flash back.  I really hope you liked the past.  But now, it's time for today.  So,...Here we go.



                                      ~~~Back to the Present~~~



So, today, I have a radio show.  You know, like every day.  Sungmin and I would do our thing at the beginning. have different guests.  Ya know.  And  Kyuhyun was always there.  Sence me and Sungie always act cute on radio shows,  take pictures together, and what not.  I saw that Kyuhyun's eyes had jealousy inside them.  But, didn't really mind.  Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, He grabbed my phone out, and texted him.

Kyuhyun-ah,  are you jealous?
No,...Just, don't do that on radio shows, ok?
hmmm, but this is the best time to.
So?


So, Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun.  They both smiled and laughed a bit.  He looked at me.  I was leaning on his shoulder.  

All the sudden, Sunny came in.  Sungmin eyed her.  Why am I feeling jealous all the sudden? 

"Hello!"  Sungmin said in his cute voice.

She giggled.  "Hello Sungie,...Oh! And Wookie!" 

She pinched my cheek.  I really see the jealousy in Kyuhyun's eyes now.  She sits down next to me, and plays with my hair. 

"Umm,...Wookie?  Can I talk to you?" Kyuhyun walked up to me. 
"Yes!"  I got up, She was suprised.

Kyuhyun walked me out of the room, to the bathroom.  Which, he made sure noone was in thar. 

"No Kyunnie, I don't like her..." I said to him.
"That wasn't the only reason I brought you in here ya know..."  He said with a low voice.
"mmh?"

He started to kiss me. "Kyu! Not now! Wait 'till we get home!"  I laughed as he tries to take off my sweater vest.
"Why?"  He said with an evil Heechul smirk.
"Because!"

He pecked my lips, and let me go. 

When I got out, I didn't see Sunny thar anymore. 

We did the rest of the radio show, and finished up our work.  By that time, it was 4pm.  I have to make supper soon!



When we got home, I put my stuff on the floor, and headed to the kitchen.  I did have Chicken thawing out.   So, I took it, and cooked it in the oven.  I got the vegetables in the pot, and the rice in the other pot.  I grabbed some break, and preped the toaster. 

When the chicken was about three minutes before done, I popped the bread in the toaster.  The meat was done, and the peas and Carrots, also the rice was done.  So, I surved that, then the toast got done.  I coat it with margerine, then a little bit of garlic.  I put it in the microwave, and put it on the bread plate. 

Kyuhyun came over, and saw the delicous food I just now prepared for him.  He smiled.  "Wow,..I feel like I am royal,.."  He said to me as he sat down.
"To me, you are royal!  So, Prince Kyuhyun-ah, will get a delicous meal!  Made by the little maid!"  I said as I bowed with my pants as a girl would her dress.

He chuckled.  "ok,...But, you are still my girl friend, right?"  He asked me.
"Of course oppa!"  I said in a cute voice.
"Then, you must HAVE to be royal to be!" He said as he put food in my mouth.

After I ate all in my mouth, I giggled.  I kissed him.  "ok! Prince Kyuhyun-ah oppa!" 
"Hey! If I am younger, stop saying oppa!"  He damanded.
"Yes, Prince Kyuhyun oppa!"  I giggled.

He chuckled. "ok,.."


After our meal, I went to take a shower, he didn't come with me, because he wanted to play some star craft. 

I saw Some one in the window, so, I looked at it, Sungmin is trying to reach it.  I raise an eye brow. "Sungmin?"  I ask. 
"uh? oh! I am sorry! I will wait until you are,.........clothedd again!" He chuckled
"I don't mind, I just wanted to know,..."
"I am trying to reach, but I can't!"
"It is 2 story house ya know,..."

He sighed.  He went back into the house. I closed the window, and went into the shower.  The water was already nice and warm! 


After about ten minutes?  I got out, and I see Kyuhyun's back, unclothed.  I looked at him.  I touch his back, he jumps.

"Wookie?" 

I looked at him, he was sweating,...come to think off it,...me too,....I only had a thin robbe on,....how?   I laid next to him. 

"T-the AC turned off,..."  Kyuhyun stated.

I nodded, opening only a little of robe.  When I look back at Kyuhyun, He is only in underware now....He looked at me.

"Wookie?"
"Yes?" I replied.
"You know what this feels like?"  He said with a smirk.

I know what he was talking about,...I didn't answer. He opened my robe a bit,, and looked inside.  He chuckled. "Funny"  He said to me.

All the sudden, the air kicks back in.  ah yes! Thank you!  The air is nice and cold, but not too cold....maybe,... ok, it is getting too cold.  I put my robe back, shivering.  Kyuhyun puts his arm around me.   Wow,....it's like, Antarctica one second, but, when Kyuhyun did that, it felt, the ice melted, and now it's like not like Africa, maybe like, Florida,...or something,...not too hot though.  He kissed me.

I look up at him. "Kyunnie?"  He hums 'yes' "can we lay on the bed?"  I asked.

He got up, and carried me to the bed.  When we got there, I turned off the light, and took off my robe.  I snuggle up beside Kyuhyun.   He chuckled.  "You're !" 
"So?"  I asked.

He took off his underwear.  "there we go."

He kissed me, then, He felt my hair.  "Wookie?  Can I ask you something?" 
"What is it Kyunnie?"
"Why is it,....you  kiss other people besides me?  And, I usually  his you, you don't kiss me normally,..."  He asked.
"Sometimes, I like to see your reaction.."  He chuckled. "And, I like you beind dominate."  I said as I snuggled closer.

He chuckled. "Alright, good night then!"
"Good night oppa"

I think I fell asleep before him,....

---To Be Continued---

Hello!  I Know I said that I would not update for awhile, but, I got inspiration.  Also,  Thank you for reading, and Subscribing!    I will try to write more next time.  I usually want to write more then 1.000 words,... but today was 1,078 words!  Well! Goodbye!