Chapter 12

KyuWook's adventure

When everything was silent, I heared a knock at the door.  I lazily get up, and walk to the door.  I open it.  Sungmin?  He grabbed my wrist, and is running away with me?  hm,.. I rub my eyes, I am a bit tired out too.  I didn.t get but two hours of sleep.  So, Sungmin and I are at this,.. place.  I don't know where.  It had a heated pool?  And,.. steam is coming out of it.  Sungmin looked at me.

"Here."  He gave me swimming trunks. 

I din't see anyone around, but, eh.  I took off my clothes, and put the trunks on.  He brings me into that pool.  Oh,.. it feels relaxing.  I close my eyes, and about to fall asleep, but Sungmin nudges me.

"Don't fall asleep, fall asleep later!"

I nodded. After an hour?  We got out, and Sungmin took off my trunks.  He layed me down on a warm table.  He put a cloth over my booty, and I felt him massaging my back.  Then I fell asleep. 


I woke up.  I felt completly energized!  I looked at Sungmin, he was sleeping too.  Well, on the other table.   I sat on my knees, looking at him.

"Ah,.. your awake."  I heard a voice, as a man?  walks in.

Kyuhyun!  I run up to him and hug him.  he chuckles. "Ryeowook?  Your acting like we haven't seen eachother in a month!" 
"To me it feels like that!"  I comment.

He laughed again, and kisses me.  Sungmin looks at us.  "Hey you two, wait!  I'll be gone in a minute!"  Sungmin left.

Kyuhyun looked at me. He smirked. He started to massage my face.  He lays me down on the table, and kisses me.  He is still standing though.  He opened my lips, and he put his tounge in my mouth.   He stopped five seconds after.  He looked at me with a sad face. 

"K-Kyu?"  I felt his cheek with my hand.

He gets away from me.  He looks away from me.  What did I do?  I wanted to ask... but,... I wasn't for sure if I should ask him or not.

"Kyu?  Why?  What did I do?"  I asked him.
"I,... I just,.. I don't know,... something just told me to stop,.."  Kyuhyun got closer to me. "I didn't want to,... I just had a feeling,.. that's all..."  Kyuhyun said as he felt my cheek with the back of his hand.  He placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"Kyuhyun,... you have to leave now."  a man walked in. 
"Alright. one more minute alone?"  He asked.
"Only one"  The guy left.

Kyuhyun kissed me,... like he is gonna be gone a year.  "I'm sorry wookie,... I have to go to England for a year, they said I couldn't bring you,.."  He kissed me more.

The door opened back up, Kyuhyun stopped kissing me.  "I'm sorry wookie,... I just found out about it myself,.." 

"Kyuhyun....?"
"Yes Wookie?"
"I love you....."  I blew a kiss.
"I love you too."  He smirked back.

That smirk, That is his way on kissing me back.  He left.  I ran out of the room.  And saw them going in the car.  I tried to reach out to him.  He put his hand on the window.  He was crying.  I could tell....

I went back to the room, and put on my clothes.  I was crying.  After I was done, I walked home.  I don't usually walk home by myself. Kyuhyun or Sugnmin always walked me home.  Why do I feel Depressed?  I will talk with him on texts, right?  When I got home, I noticed his phone was still there, and his laptop.  Oh no,.. now we can talk unless he has a pay phone.

I sat on my bed.  I felt depressed.  So, I went to the freezer, and got the icecream.  I ate some.  

After, I went to the atic.   I looked in a box, It had the first ever giraffe that Kyuhyun has ever given me.  I grabbed it, and hugged it.  I then saw Siwon there.  Nope, Siwon doesn't live in the atic!  I kissed the giraffe, and put it back in the box.  I didn't want it to get ruined.  So, I went to Sungmin's room.  I sat on the couch next to him.

"Sungie?  Did you know about Kyuhyun's leaving?"  I asked.
"Uh?  The only reason I knew was because you just told me.  I never knew he was supposed to leave."  He answered.

I looked at him, and he hugged me.  I cried.  He pats my ack.  Sungmin always makes me happy.  I mean, so does Kyu,...but. Sungmin, he is a good boy.  I kiss him, he kisses back. 

"Sungmin...?"  I said.
"Yes?"  He answered me.
"Would,... it make you mad,... if,.. I stayed over in your room for the year?  Just until KyuKyu comes back?"  I asked.

Sungmin looked over at Eunhyuk.  He shrugs.  Sungmin looked back at me.

"Of course you can.  You would let me stay in you guys' room if Eunhyuk left for a year, so, of course!  I love you too much for me to say no.  Eunhyuk,... I am wiser then he is.  So, he listens to me."  Sungmin answered.
"Thank you, Sungie Hyungie."  I was still crying.

Sungmin hugged me tighter.

"Now,... I am going to make dinner, ok?"  Sungmin said.
"ok." 

So, Sungmin got up, and went to my room.   Eunhyuk sits next to me.

"Ryeowook?" 
"yes?"
"What do Kyuhyun's kisses feel like?" He asked me.
"mmh,.. they feel like,... You know that cream in the center of the donut?"  I asked.
"Yeah?"  He answered.
"Better then that.  Way, better then that."  I said.
"ah."

So, Sungmin came in with dinner.  So, after that, I got all my things that I need, and brought them into Sungie's room.  He helped me put stuff away.  And he let me take a shower in his room.

I will be staying with Sungmin and Eunhyuk ...... Hopefully Kyuhyun comes back....

-------------------------

Heheh Kyuhyun's gone ;( well, see yall next chapter!