Chapter 11

KyuWook's adventure

Now, this chapter talks about,...bad things, but it doesn't go into detail.  Just don't forget this message!  Have fun!

I woke up,..I slowly open my eyes.  I see, everything white,...I am at the hospital.  They have a tube over my mouth, helping me breath.  I take it off, and I take out my IV.  I take off the blood pressure thingy.  I sit up, and stand up.  I am thirsty,...So, I went to the fountain, and got a drink.  The doctor came by.

"Ryeowook-ah.  You are awake." The Doctor said.
"Yes,..."  I reply.  I walk to the waiting room.

I stayed out of sight from Kyuhyun.  He was grabbing his hair, and walking back and forth.  I touch his back with my hand.  He looks backwards.  He stops,..and grabs me.

"Wookie! Wookie!   You have no idea how worried I was!  How I was mad at the doctor because he wouldn't let me in the room!  Wookie!  Are you ok?  Do, do you remember me?  Are you hungry? Thirsty?  Do you need me to help you go to the bathroom?  Are you hurting?"

I stop his questions by kissing him.

"I am fine,...but,...I am a bit walking imbalanced."  I said.
He looked at me, he bent down, and picked me up. 

He sat me down on his lap as he sits on the chair.

"I mean,..I do need to use the bathroom,...hehe,...but,...I want to kiss you so~ much!"  I said.

He helps me walk to the bathroom, and he closes the door behind us.  He helped me do what I needed to do, and flushed the toilet.  He put me up against the wall, and kissed me, like, He hasn't ever before.  I put my arms around him, and he does the same to me.   He French Kisses me.  So roughly....Spit running down our mouths.  All the sudden, Kyuhyun gets a phone call.  Dang,...once when we are kissing! 

"Hello?  Yes Donghae,...I will not sue you,...just leave Ryewook, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk alone,....I don't care if you love him!  Just, if you don't stop, I will sue you, and glue your pants area to a wall!  With Super Hot glue!"

I heard a scream from the phone, and he hung up.  Kyuhyun had a smirk.  I know that kind of smirk!  It makes me feel,....well,...I have no idea,...He starts to kiss me like before, before his phone rang.  Like nothing ever stopped us from kissing.  Well, since I was in the hospital bed, they put a robe on me, I have nothng underneath.  Kyuhyun took it off, and neatly placed it on the counter.  Ok, now, I wouldn't mind if something happened to bother us,...oh wait!

"Kyuhyun!  We can do this Thursday, ok?"  I asked.

 

He smirked.  "are you sure?  Or will you back out?  Because,...Tonight is Thurseday."  He said to me.
"It is?  Oh! ok! Well,...we can wait! and, I promise, you can do anything you want to do to my body when I am drunk!  I don't even care if I can't walk in the morning!" 

Kyuhyun smirked.  He reached in his bag, and has a set of clothes that I can wear.  He helped me put on my clothes, and after he was done, we got out of the bathroom.  We returned the robe, and went out of the hospital.  Kyuhyun opened the car door for me.  I went inside, and he helped me buckle my seat..  He went to the other side of the car, and sat down, he closed the door, and started to drive.

We got back home.  I looked in the fridge, because I was hungry, I saw alot of wine in the fridge.  I laughed, as I took a bottle, and went to the couch where Kyuhyun is.

"That is what you call food?"  Kyuhyun laughed.
"eh,.."

I popped the cap, and took a swig.  Ah, good quality wine! (Which I haven't had but cheap quality! XD) And Kyuhyun looked at me.  He looked at me with that kind of, can I have some?  face.  So, I drank some, and I kissed him, I opened my mouth, and his, and gave him some.  He chuckled.

"Ryeowook,..."  He kissed me.

I let him feel my legs,...why?  He French kissed me.  I put the wine bottle on the coffee table, and put my arms around him.  He sits me on his lap.  He gets a phone call,...again, he looks at it, it's Donghae, so, he just ignored it.  He went back to kissing me. He stood up, so, I wrapped my legs around him, and he lays me down. 

"Kyuhyun! Not now! Wait five more hours!  then It will be 10pm.  now, we need to have supper, ok?"  I suggested.

He got off of me, and went to the kitchen.  I followed him.  he pushed me out of the kitchen, he said he wanted to cook.  So, I sat on the couch, and picked up Kyuhyun's phone he left there.  He was texting to Sungmin.  So, I read it.

'Sungmin, Donghae slapped My wookie.'
"I know,..'
'All I can do is wait until he wakes up! What should I do?'
'Hey,..maybe when he wakes up, you should get him a bit excited, if you know what I mean.'
'Hmm,...'


I put Kyuhyun's phone back on the side table.

So,...Kyuhyun was only making me happy in the hospital today,..because Sungmin suggested it?  No,...Kyuhyun put love in it, I felt it,..maybe,..he thought that the suggestion,..he could,..put love into it, but yet,..take what Sungmin suggested, and giving me a bit more happy! yes! That's it!  Must be it. 

Kyuhyun came out with his famous burnt chicken.  I my lips, not only at the chicken, but, Kyuhyun,..he,...his,..shirt,...on the coller, is opened a bit,...He sat beside me, and fed me.   After the chicken was all gone, he fed me rice.  I loved it.  I moaned,..by accident?  Why did I do that?  Eh,..

He then fed me peas, carrots, beans, and other types of vegetables.  After he was done feeding me everything, he went to the kitche with the empty plate.  He then came back, with a cake in hand.  Wow!  He made dessert?  He fed some to me, it feels like I have gone to sweet heaven.  The cream in the middle melted in my mouth.  He gives me a drink, wine of course.  I sip it, and give it back.  He sets it on the coffee table.  I managed to eat all the cake.  It was delicous! When something is delicous, I eat it until it's gone.  I don't care if I am full or not!  I'll eat it.  (Just like me!) So, he brought the empty cake platter back in the kitchen.

He came back out, he sat next to me.

"You wanna take a shower first?" I asked.
"If you want me to,..."  He said.
"ok then,"

I got up, and leaned to peck him on the lips.  He pulled me to him.  And kissed me roughly.   He stops, and smirks.  I giggle.  " Bye bye,..babe."  I said as I wink.

I went into the bathroom.  Donghae was there.  I was just about to scream, but He came up behind me, and closed my mouth.  He was just about to twist my neck, but, Kyuhyun came in.  I forgot to lock the door.  Donghae let go of me, I fell to the floor.  I was on my knees, in front of Kyuhyun.  Donghae ran away before Kyuhyun could catch him.  Kyuhyun looked down at me, and smirked.  I looked at myself, then his pants area. I widen my eyes, and stand up.  He chuckles, then he leaves, leaving the door unlocked, just in case that happens again.  

I the water, and looked out my window.  I saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk sitting under my window.  So, I open it.

"Hey! you two!"  I shouted.

They looked up. "Oh hey!"  They waved. So, I waved back.

We laughed for a moment, and then I closed the window.  I wonder what they were doing before they sat there?  hmm,...I went into the nice warm water.  The water doesn't feel or look as hot as Kyu,...wait, what?  He feels hot,...but, why did I say that he looks hot? hmm,...

After my shower, (1hour), I get out of the bathroom, it is now 8pm.  Kyuhyun looks at me, when I am playing with my robe to tie it.  He walked over to me, and helped me tie it.  It was a tight knot, but, it seems that only Kyuhyun could only un tie it.  He kisses me, and he goes into the bathroom.  I lock the door for our room, and look around, making sure that fishy Donghae isn't in here. 

So, I sit on the couch, and drink a little bit of wine, while I watch Good Doctor.

About an hour passes, and Kyuhyun is still showering.  I wonder what he is doing, so, I opened the door a little.  I saw hit wet body,....muscles,...mh,..why am I thinking of him this way,...?  I close the door, and I get the knot out of my robe. I take off my robe, I open the door again.  Without him noticing, I go into the shower.  He stepped back a little, he got shocked, he looked behind himself, and then he smiled.

"Hey wookie."  He kissed my head.
"it's been an hour Kyunnie,...you only have one more hour till we drink and get drunk."  I said.
"hmm,...what am I going to do for an hour?"  He asked.
"look at me..."

He looked at my body, then back up at me. "No,..temptations,..."  He laughed.
"How about, we can just start now?"  I said as I got closer to him.

He raised his eye brow.  He smirked, and turned off the water.  He picked me up after opening both doors, and sat me on the couch.  "ok"  He replied.

I laughed as he gave me a bottle.  I drank it,.. it took an hour for me to only have two bottles, while Kyuhyun, he stayed with me,..but,..he was wanting to get ahead, but he didn't.

After I was done my sixth bottle, that is when everything got a little bit blurry, I wasn't drunk yet,...I wasn't,...

I looked at Kyuhyun,...I leaned against him laughing my lungs out.  I got up, and walked to the bathroom.  I sat on the toilet, and grabbed a magazigne.  You know what I needed to do.  After about, thirty minutes, it was,...2am? hehe like the band.

I talk to Kyuhyun, all I could say was, 'eywhdsjadsjaidks" He laughed at that.

I sat back down, and the tv.  Watching an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.  That guy got hit with two coconuts! hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe.

Kyuhyun started to kiss me. I kissed back.  The kisses went all over eachother's bodies...

I drink another bottle of wine,...and that's when,...I can't remember anything.....

---------------------
That morning
---------------------

I woke up,...I was on the bed, Kyuhyun had fallen off the bed for some reason,...I lifted the lampshade off my head, and put it on the lamppost.  I look around, we both drank ten bottles last night.  I try to get up,...oh,...it hurts so bad.  I remember a couple things he did to me,...but the rest,...dunno.  So, I just lay there.  

"Kyuhyun,.." I mummble.

Kyuhyun woke up.  He looked around, he got back on our bed.  He looked at me. "are you ok?"  He asked.

I nodded.

I got a phone call.

"Hello?  what?? We have a radio show today? oh,...hmm,...ok.  Well,.....yeah,....see you then,...bye." I hang up my phone.

"I have a radio show today!" Looked at him.  He looked back at me.
"hmm,..."

I tried to get up,..but my back, it hurt. He helped me up.  He gave me a vitamin, it has helped me before when my back hurt, but, it took an hour, yep, I have an hour.  So, I sat back down, and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Other then your back hurting, do you feel,....good?"  He asked with a smile.
"mmh,...I do feel rather good....Did you have fun last night?"  I asked.
"yep, you did too!  Sungmin even hit the wall!  You were so loud!"  He answered.

I laughed, and snuggled up against him.  All the sudden, Sungmin came in.

"I couldn't get any sleep!  I mean, yeah, I was drunk, but still!  You were loud! and, now we have a radio show, my back is killing me!"  He said.

After his rant, he laughed.  "You guys had fun though, so,..." Sungmin said.


After an hour, I was back on my feet, and my back didn't hurt.  I kissed Kyuhyun before we left together, since we,....wait,...family bathrooms!  Do they have cameras in there? 

We got to the station.  Before I went into the room, I went into the family bathroom, I look at every possible place to put a camera, even behind the mirror, nothing! Not even the vents!  I texted Kyuhyun that.  And radio shows are going all day, noone will see us! perfect!

I went into the radio room, and sat down.

"Hello I am your DJ, Kim Ryeowook"  "And I am Lee Sungmin"  "And welcome to, Kiss the Radio!"

"Today's guest is Leeteuk."  I said.

"Hello, I am doing well, Radio Star is ok too."  Leeteuk blurted.


When It was the music break, Me and Kyuhyun got up, and went to the family bathroom, No cameras all around the station, only in rooms, and bathrooms.  So, noone saw us.  Agian, I made sure nothing was in the family bathroom.  Then, I looked at Kyuhyun.  He looked back at me.

He put me at the wall, and kisses me.  He kisses me so much.  But then, the song is going to end soon, so, we got out of the bathroom, and went back into the room.  Sungmin had a worrid face.  When I sat down next to him, he whispers to me.

"There is a camera in the bathroom!"  Sungmin said.
"Not in the family bathroom!"  I said to him back.

The Song ended.


After we got back home, Kyuhyun sat on the couch, so I did too.  It's like these days there is nothing to do besides sit on the couch, and alot of drama from Donghae,....


---To Be Continued---


Hopefully you liked it,...I had to get this stuff out of my head, so,...next chapter wont have anything that relates to anything bad! I promise!   Also, 2,406  Words!

Well, see you later!