Chapter 10

KyuWook's adventure

So, I woke up, I still felt Kyuhyun's wormth on me.  I look at him, he's so cute when he sleeps!  I just stare at his cuteness.  He opens his eyes slowly.

"oh,...Hey..Good morning"  He smiles, kissing me.
"mmh,...I have to get ready for the radio show..."  I stated.
"Don't forget to cover that."  He said pointing at my neck.

I nod.  I peck his lips, and I was just about to leave.  He pulled me back, and started to kiss me.   Deeply.  I sink into him.  I feel one of his hands going down my back.  Eh,  I'll let him.  His kisses are true, but yet, still rough.  I hear someone walk up to us. Sungmin? 

"Hey,...hehe,...you two need to get ready,...and I would hide that if I were you."  He pounted at my neck.

Kyuhyun didn't really listen to him, infact, he went on top of my.

"Kyu--Stop."  I said.

He stopped.  He went to the side of me, and bit the other side of my neck.  mmmh!   Kyu!  He laughed, as if he knew my thoughts....

So, I got up, and went to the bathroom with some clothes.  I took my pajamas off, and went into the shower.  Nice warm water,..After ten minutes, I got out.  I am wearing, a Blue turtle neck, with a darker blue sweater vest.  And, a pair of even darker blue pants.  I come out of the bathroom.

Kyuhyun and I went to the station.

"Hello, I am your DJ Kim Ryeowook"  "And I am Lee Sungmin" "And welcome to, Kiss the Radio!"

"Our guest today is Choi Sulli, from f(x)."  I said. "How are you Sulli?"
"I am good!  It's not cold out, but, why are you wearing a turtle neck?"  She asked.

I was speechless.  But eh. "I just,..I like it." I explained.
She just nodded.

I put on a song, and went to the bathroom, Kyuhyun's been in there for awhile.  I saw him looking at himself in the mirror.  I hugged him from behind.

"Kyunnie?" 

He turned back, he smiled, and kissed me.  He put me up against the wall.  Kissing me like he hasn't in a year.  Holding my hands above my head.  He opened my mouth and put his toungue in there.  We hear the door open.  We fastly move to a stall. 

"Kyuhyun?  Ryeowook?  Are you in here?" 

Phew, just Sungmin.  So, I came out of my stall, so did Kyuhyun.  Sungmin smiled.

"You can't do this tomorrow, They are putting cameras in here,...Just wanted to warn you."  Sungmin said, as he left the bathroom.

We both looked at eachother, and We kissed one more time, then we left the bathroom.


After the radio show we went back home.  When we got home, I sat on the couch, looking into the distance. 

"Wookie?"

I turned to face him.  "Do you love me?"  He asked.
"Of course,..."  I said snuggling up against him.
"hmm,...A-are you sure?"

I looked at him, then I kissed him. "I am sure."

I heard a slap from Sungmin's room.  And a scream.  Not a pleasure scream, like, a,...Eunhyuk!  I got up, an went into Sungmin's room, and I saw Sungmin crying.

"Sungmin?" I said. I looked at his face, I kissed his cheeks with the red hand marks. "I am going to give Eunhyuk! a lesson!"
"NO! It wasn't Eunhyuk,..."  He said.
"Then who?"  I asked.
"D-D---"  Sungmin pountedd to the bathroom.

I looked, and Donghae was there.  "That is what he gets for taking my Eunhyuk away from me."  Donghae said.

Eunhyuk walked into the room.  He dropped the bags he was carrying.  He ran to Sungmin.  "Are you ok Sungminnie?" He asked.

Donghae ripped Eunhyuk away from Sungmin, and smacked Sungmin's face again.  But this time, he was bleeding.  Sungmin ran into my arms, hiding his face into my chest. 

"Ryeowook,...just let me hit him a couple more times, and  then he can move into your room, an dme into here with my Eunhyuk."  Donghae commanded.
"No,.." I said.
"Oh really now?"

He slapped me, ME in the face.  Oh, when Kyuhyun finds---too late.  Kyuhyun has the death glare at him.  Donghae sticks his tongue out, and punched me in the nose. My nose,...why?  Why is it so,...cold?  Why does it sting?  How come I can only breathe through my mouth now?!?  I touched my nose, and I looked at my hand, blood. 

I saw Kyuhyun do the same thing to Donghae, but, Kyu has more strength,...I started to cry!  Too much Violence!!!!  Kyuhyun walked towards me, and felt my cheek.  "Wookie,...your,...your nose,....it's,...broken,..."  He cried.

Sungmin looked up.  "Wookie!  You didn't have to! I rather have gotten hurt!"  He said to me.
"I'm fine." I said, getting up, I wobble a little, but then walk fine.

I cross with Leeteuk.  He was drinking coffee.  He spat out his coffee really fast, and went in front of me.

"WHAT HAPPENED???"  Leeteuk screamed. 

So, guess what?  Hang geng out of nowhere popped out, and Kangin, well, Heechul too came.  They all had jaw drop. 

Leeteuk grabbed me, and put me in his car, and drove to the hospital.

When we got there, the doctor looked at me.  "Yes,...you'll be fine, just have this on there, the bone isn't that broken, it should heal itself.  Take these twice a day.  It has Vitamin K, which helps with the blood, and it has nutrients.  Also, It has pain killing.  Don't worry, you'll be able to breathe out of it right away.  Come back next week, ok?"  The doctor explained.
"ok."  I bowed, and left the hospital without Leeteuk.

 

I found my way back home,  Kyuhyun looked at me. " Where have you been?  Leeteuk said that you ran away! "  He asked.

I fell on him, I lost balance for some reason. He put his arms around me.  my hair.  He kisses my fore head.   I look up at him.

"K-K-Kyuhyun?"  I whispered.
"Yes?"  He answered.
"If you were worried, why didn't you try to find me?" I asked.
"I searched all town! I couldn't find you!"  He said as I hear him start to cry.

He hugged my tighter. "Don't leave me!  Never again!  Do you ever wonder why I come to radio shows?  Because, I am afraid of you not finding your way back, or, you leave me without warning,....I always want to be beside you, and you beside me."  He explained.

"I know that you said beside,...but, now, how about you be on to of me?"  I said.  What did I just say?

He layed me down, and went on top of me.  "Ok."  He said smiling at me.   He kisses me.  Very true kisses, kisses of love, kisses, that only a person truely in love with the other.  I felt him kiss me with all his heart.  I can tell, he was telling the truth, that he can't live with out me.  I remember back in high school, he said 'If you the water is no longer there, me the plant, will die.'  He loves me. 


He kept crying though,...but,...why?  "Kyuhyun?  Why are you crying?  babe?"  I his chin.  Wait, did I just call him babe?  eh. 

"I,...I just don't know how I can say I love you,...I can always say it,...but,...I want you to know How much,...not just words, not jus actions, but, from heart to heart."  He said crying.

"Kyuhyun,...I love you as much as you love me. I heard a saying 'If you the water is no longer there, me the plant, will die'  "  i said to him.

he wipes away his tears, and smiles.  "I am hungry,...can my girlfriend make me something to eat?" 
"Yes,...oppa!" I said as I got up, and kissed Kyu.

I ran to the kitchen, grabbing every single thing in every cabinet out.  A pot, a pan, everything!  I make nice fresh Carrots, Chicken, Buiscuts,  and rice. 

After I had cooked everything, I placed fancy plates/silver ware on the table.  He walked in.  Looking everything. I take off my apron, and open the chair for Kyuhyun, then sit down on the opposite side, across from him, looking at him with the back of my hands, letting my chin rest there.

He took a bite out of Everything, and said. "YUM!"  I take out cake from the fridge, and cut him a generous peice, and he took a bite, his eyes lit up. "Delicous!

I blush, and I eat some too.  Eh, I coulda put more frosting on it, but,..I would probably rate this a 4. 

"I would rate this a twenty star!"  He screamed.
"How many blank stars?" I asked.
"none!"  He laughed.

He kissed me.  "thank you!"  He kept kissing me.

"Oh, wookie, So, I looked at your schedule for next Friday, and you have nothing, you wanna drink on Thursday?"  He asked.

"hehe,...ok."  I said.  "Wait, what happened to Sungmin and Eunhyuk?"  I asked.
"Dunno,..I left there room once Leeteuk brought you to the hospital."

"hmm"  I wonder,..but, Kyuhyun kept attacking me with kisses.


---------------
The next morning

I woke up, form a noise I heard.  I looked outside the house, I saw a train go by.  Oh, I guess that was it.  So, I went to the bathroom.  I did what I needed to do, then I went back to my bed, Kyuhyun was still sleeping.  So, I kissed him, and he opened his cute dark brown eyes.  He smiled at me, and kissed me.  I kissed back. 

He then stopped.  "Did you have a good nights rest?"  He asked me.
I nodded. "Yes, oppa!  I was in you arms all night!   I had great dreams!  All about you!"  I said.
He laughed. "Sounds like a good dream then....I don't wanna get ready,..." 

I shake my head. "You don't need to come, remember, in the bathroom the cameras they are putting in.  I always like that time of the radio show.  But, now, We can't have that." I pouted.

He sighed. "ok, I will listen to it, ok?"  he said,
"ok."  I kiss him, he brings me closer to him, and bites me. "Kyu!  bad boy! hehe,...you can do that to me this Thursday ALL you want! ok?"  I suggested.

"ok!  He pecks my lips.  Zai jian, Wo ai ni. " 

I giggle, and leave. 

I got to the radio station. 

"Hello I am your DJ, Kim Ryeowook"  "And I am Lee Sungmin."  "And Welcome to, Kiss the Radio."

"How is everyone?  Kyuhyun is not here, he didn't feel like coming,...but I hope he is listening,....today's special guest is, Kai, from EXO!" 

"Hello, Kai, How are you?"  Sungmin asked.
"Fine,...I actually found a wolf the other day.  It's name was Luhan."  He said.

We laughed.

Well this is our song break, so, I go to the bathroom, I notice the camera.  I go into a stall, and sit on the toilet.  I take out my phone.  I text Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun?
Yes?
I love you,....
I love you too,...is this the song break?
Yes,...
:*
Hehe,...oh,...I have to go,...bye bye ! 
bye bye! Oh, I am listening, don't worry.
Then Why would you ask?
Dunno!


So, I went back to my chair.


After the radio show, I told Kyuhyun that I was getting more bread.  So, I got the bread.


I got back home, and I put the bread away, Kyuhyun was still in bed.  I walked over to him, and sat beside him.  He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey cutey!"  He said to me.
"Hehe, hello" I leaned forward and kissed him.

He pulled me to go on top of him.  He held me down on him.  Like I was gonna leave anyway.  He got a phone call.  He picked up his phone, and said hello.  I kept kissing him, whenever he wasn't talking of course.

After the call ended, he put his phone on the night stand, and went back to kissing me. 

A knock on the door.  You know, anything to disturb us!  SO, I walked over to the door, Donghae? 


He Slapped, me,...my vision,...blurred, getting darker,...black.


----To Be Continued----

Yeah! Violence!  I wonder what's going to happen next!  I promised all that reads this that I would try over 2,000 words!  And guess what?  2074

Well, thank you! And Stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for the grammer, I was typing fast!  So, in my free time, I will go back, and correct myself!