Will you be my GF?

I Have A Secret | Hiatus |

Will You Be My GF?

Luhan's POV:

     If you didn't know already, I met this really cute girl. I bumped into her and dropped my phone. She called out to me, but since I thought she was talking to someone else, I ignored her and continued my way. I was already going to be late for practice.

|| Practice Room ||

     When I came in I saw Yi Xing on the phone.

"Hold on a minute," he told the person he was talking too. "Hey hyung [You should know what this means]! Do you have your phone?" he asked me.

"Yeah of course...Wae [Means Why]?" I questioned him.

"You sure, hyung?" he asked again. 

*I reached into the pocket where I kept your phone but felt nothing*

O_O I checked my other pockets and also my bag. They weren't there.

 "아이구 Aigoo [Means something like Oh no!/Oh my gosh!/Oops] Where is it?!?!" I muttered. I heard Yi Xing chuckle.

*raises an eyebrow at him* "Did you take my phone?" I asked.

"No, hyung," Lay responded.

"Then how did you know I wouldn't find my phone?, hmm...?" I asked.

"Because I'm talking to the person who has your phone right now. She said you dropped it when you bumped into her awhile ago," he explained.

"Oh...Can I talk to her?" I asked.

*Yi Xing gives me his phone*

"Hello?" I spoke.

"H-hi...May I ask who you are?" the person on the other end asked. 

"I'm Luhan, and you are?" I answered.

"I-I'm the girl who was screaming 'Y-yah! S-sir! Your p-phone!' early today...not sure if you r-remember..." she answered.

*I chuckle*

"Ohhh, I thought you were talking to someone else. Sorry for ignoring you," I apologized. 

"Anyways, do you have time tomorrow?" I continued.

"Uhh yeah..." I replied. 

"Meet me at 남산공원 Namsan Park at 5:45 AM tomorrow? I'll be waiting." 

*I hang up and return the phone back to him*


|| Morning-5:00 AM ||

     I forgot to give the girl a description of how I looked like so I texted her/my phone "borrowing" Yi Xing's phone, I sent her/my phone a text.


Seon Mi's POV:

||In My Room||

*EXO-M - Lucky (Color Coded Chinese/PinYin/Eng Lyrics) - YouTube Played*

I looked to see where the noise was coming from, and saw Luhan's phone screen glowing and went over to it seeing:

text-message_2459303b-350x218.jpg

I clicked the message and saw that it was a message from Luhan.

The message read:

Contact ID: Zhang Yi Xing/Lay (Luhan)

To: Luhan (His Phone/Me)

I 4got 2 tell u yesterday that I'm going 2 be disguised as a girl.

I'll be wearing a beanie and a matching sweater, etc. w/a wig on that has curly/wavy hair.

Pls don't b late.

 

-Luhan


I arrived at Namsan Park 35 minutes early. It was quite warm for the morning. I stood at the spot we were suppose to meet at waiting for her patiently. I observed the area.

~15 Minutes Later~ Someone tapped my shoulder. "H-hello?" a voice said.

I turned around see a cute girl in a school uniform. She was staring at me with wide eyes, making her look even cuter. 'Do I look that awkward/ugly...?' I thought to myself.

"Hi! Are you the girl who found my phone?" I asked.

"Yup. T-that's m-me. It's n-nice to finally m-meet y-you, L-luhan오빠 oppa [You should know what this means]. I'm C-chun Seon Mi." she stuttered. *bows 90°*

She seemed really nervous/shocked/suprised.

"I'm guessing you added your number in my phone too and went through my contacts and got all the other members' numbers, including mine...?" I chuckled.

"A-Actually, I just went through your c-contacts to call someone (referring to Lay)...was I suppose to...?" she questioned, confused.

I chuckled at her confusion. 'She's even cute when she's confused'

"Well thank you for returning my phone.  And you can tell your friend there to come out. I can see her," I said noticing another girl hiding.

She turned around to see her friend hiding behind a tree, peaking.

She blushed, "Sorry..." *bows 90°*

"It's fine," I assured her with a smile.

She took out my phone out of her bookbag and handed it to me, bowing in apology.

"Can I treat you to dinner or lunch some time?"

After quickly exchanging contact information with each other, we said our good byes and went our ways.

'Phew, that was nere-wracking,' I thought.

Suddenly I realized what I just thought; "What has gotten into me?!" I mutter, flustered. But all I could think about was that girl today and for many weeks.


|| A Couple Of Days Later ||

     Today I have a day off, 'Why don't I call her and see if she's free. Today's a Saturday so she shouldn't have school,' I remembered. *Dials Seon's number and waits for her to pick up* On the 3rd ring, she picks up.

Seon Mi: Hello?

Hearing her voice made me smile unconsciously.

Me: Hi, Seon Mi?

Seon Mi: O-oh! Luhan Oppa! I'm sorry for not recongizing your number.

Me: It's fine. Are you free now? I promised I would treat you to lunch/dinner, remember?

Seon Mi: Ne, ne, I remember.

Me: Meet at "You Are Here Café in 1 hour? The address is:

마포구 동교동 204-53 (Mapo-Gu, Dongyo-dong, 204-53) 

You Are Here map

[Directions: Directions to You Are Here Cafe! - YouTube]

Seon Mi: Can my 친구 chingu [Means friend] come? She's the one who you saw the other day.

Me: Sure. See you later! *hangs up*

I go to my closet and look through my to pick an outfit. OTL What am I going to wear to impress her?!

You were so fusterated. >.< I decided to go with something manlyish:

tumblr_n70wakrh4g1ralgblo1_500.jpg


|| Seon Mi's House (Switching POV To Seon Mi For A Second) ||

    "Sookee! Help me decided what to wear~~~!!I'll let you borrow some of my clothes for now, but if you ruin them, you owe me," I exclaimed.

We both looked through my closet for 10 minutes. Finally deciding what to wear.

Sook Hee:

ulzzang_moon_ya_el_20100830_1826505195.j

Me:

tumblr_n3x40eYO1k1tvgaroo1_250.png

We headed out 5 minutes later, checking to make sure we looked okay. Who can look beautiful when you compare yourself to Luhan as a girl?! >< No one!


I arrived, dragging Chanyeol along to keep me company and also so he can help reduce the awkwardness that would probably occur.

"Hyung..." Chanyeol started to say.

"Ne?" I interrupted.

"Why are you taking me to You Are Here Café?" he asked.

I realized that I never told Chanyeol the reason for bringing him along.

"Well I lost my phone the other day and this nice girl found it and returned it to me and I promised her to treat her to lunch or dinner or something...so here we are now," I explained, slightly blushing when I mentioned Seon Mi. We waited near the entrance for them.

"Then why do I have to come...?" he questioned.

"She's bringing a friend along and also because I don't want to feel to awkward," I questioned.

"As long as you're paying, hyung; as along as you're paying," he said.

I ignored him looking to see if they arrived yet. I saw them hurry to meet us.

"She looks so pretty...' you thought.

"S-sorry if we're late Lu- (Seon Mi)/ Chan- (Sook Hee)," Seon Mi and Sook Hee were about to say, but Chanyeol and I quickly covered their mouths so we wouldn't be caught.

"Shhh!" Chanyeol and I whispered.

"Sorry, oppas." *Seon Mi and Sook Hee bow in apology*

"It's okay," I assured them. I didn't want to make Seon Mi feel upset before we even started our "date".

*Seon Mi and Sook Hee introudced themselves to Chanyeol*

"Let's go! I reserved a room for us," I told them. *grabs Seon Mi's wrist and takes her to the room*

"Yah! Wait up!" Chanyeol shouted. *He grabs Sook Hee's wrist and follows us*

"Don't you know how to be gentle?" Sook Hee whined. *rubs her wrist*

Seon Mi shot Sook Hee a glare.

'She looks so cute when she's upset...' I sighed.

"She's right. We're sorry," I apologized.

"없음 Eobs-eum [Means No], Oppa. I'm sorry for my friend's rudeness," Seon Mi bowed.

"What should we get?" I asked them, *opening one of the special menu infront of me*

The others opened their menus and looked through it for awhile.

"Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie-Large, with a piece of cheesecake," Sook Hee said. (5500 won)

"Chocolate caramel frappuccino-Large, with a chocolate cupcake," Chanyeol decided. (5000 won)

"Mint Vanilla Milkshake W/ Chocolate Swirls-Medium and a fruit salad," Seon Mi says. (4230 won)

"Iced Latte with a triple fudged brownie," I chose. (5250 won)

"Your final decision everybody?" I asked.

"Ne!" Sook Hee, Seon Mi, and Chanyeol said in unison.

I got up, but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Seon Mi holding my hand. She quickly let go realizing what she just did.

Seon Mi blushes, making my heart flutter.

"O-oppa, let me and Sook Hee go and order. You stay here with Chanyeol-oppa," she said.

"Why do I have to go? Isn't he treating us? He should go an-" Sook Hee whined, but Seon Mi just dragged her out.


Seon Mi's POV:

"Aish. Sookee, please mind your manners infront of the oppas," I begged Sook Hee, adding a little aegyo.

"Fine, but why do I have to come along?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

"To help me carry the things of course," I answered.


Luhan's POV:

"You like that girl, Seon Mi, right?" Chanyeol eyed me.

"Shhhh!" I hissed.

"Sorry, hyung," Chanyeol apologized to me.

"It's fine, but how did you figure out?" I asked him.

"Anyone can tell simply just by looking at you stare at her," Chanyeol responded.

"Is it that obvious?" I sighed.

*Chanyeol nods*


~8 Minutes Later~ Seon Mi and Sook Hee came back with our food and drinks.

We ate, drank our coffee/smoothie/milkshakes, and chatted away.

We even got more foods. Soon the atmosphere became less awkward and was filled with laughter.

~1 Hour 30 Minutes Later~ We finished our meal, I paid and we left the café.


As we were about to go, I grabbed Seon Mi's hand and asked if we could talk-privately.

Sook Hee and Chanyeol exchanged glances, already knowing what I was going to do.

I took her to a part not too far from them and let go of her.

"What do you want to talk about, oppa?" Seon Mi asked, staring at me in such a cute way, making me even more nervous.

*scratches the back of my head*

"Uhh...well...you see, I've been thinking, since the first time we met...that...you looked really beautiul...and after hanging out with you today, I got to know you better...and..." I started saying, pausing at parts trying to remember what I was trying to say.

I looked up to see Seon Mi already blushing, making her look even more cute, also making me more nervous.

I decided to stop wasting time and get to the point.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I blurted out by instinct.

Seon Mi looks up from the ground in shock, "진짜 jinjja [Means Really] ?!"

"Ne, Seon Mi," I said blushing like crazy.

"Omo! I-I would love to be your girlfriend, Oppa!" Seon Mi beamed.

I cupped her face with my hands, bringing her nearer to me and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

large.jpg       (Best I could find)


The Author's Ending Corner Thing:

   I'm sorry again for this chapter being so long. (I think even longer than the previous one). I really didn't expect it to be so long >< I'm really sorry! 미안해 - Mianhae (Informal)죄송합니다 Joesonghabnida (Formal) [Means I'm Sorry]. This chapter was also part of the prologue, but because the 1st chapter was long, I was going to make this one short and make an actual chapter-chapter. So anywyas, hoped you enjoyed it! ^.^ So now Seon Mi and Luhan are finally dating! Yippees xD I added some things from the phone call and the giving phone back part in this one and also changed some parts, but it's pretty much the same.


And I would like to Congratulate EYK (Eat Your Kimchi) and TTMIK (Talk To Me In Korean) on the Grand-Opening of their café, You Are Here Café! Which finally opened yesterday (I think) and it was a huge hit! The address and the map thing for it is real. Yes, the café is real too. It's in S. Korea D: I hope to go there someday though. ^^


Anyways, thanks for reading, esp. those who made it this far without skipping xD


Disclaimers:

*None of the pictures are mine! Credits to Google and Original Owners!

*Lyric Video (The Text-Message Part) isn't mine!

*Poster and Background made by: ohsehmilk (TYSM~)


If the story seems similar to yours, I'm sorry >< It's just a coincidence. Hope you don't get upset. New Chapter Tomorrow!

Subscribe to know when I update! (Sometimes I just update previous chapters)

Upvotes and comments are appreciated!


Good- Night/Morning/Afternoon! Luf Chu All~ <3

P.S. I'm almost always on so feel free to chat :)