Month Anniversary (3 Month Anniversary)

I Have A Secret | Hiatus |

3 Month Anniversary

Seon Mi's POV:

   |Seon Mi's Room-Saturday Morning|

     *wakes up and looks at the Luhan calendar* 'I still can't believe it has been 3 months since I started dating Luhan! It went by so fast! >.<' I thought when you noticed that you circled today's date on your calendar. *grabs phone and opens it* "Who would send me an e-mail so early in the morning?" you mumbled.

Email-on-Mobile.jpg

I opened my message. It was from Luhan and it was just sent a couple of minutes before I woke up. It read:


To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Subject: Happy 3 Month Anniversary

Message:

Good morning my 공주 gongju [Means Princess. Refer to EXO Fairy Tales- TLM] :* ! It's our 3 month anniversary! ☺

You didn't forget, right? Heehee, of course you wouldn't ☺.

Meet me E-World Amusement Park! I have a suprise waiting for you. ☻

Hope to see you there, my gongju! And don't bring anyone along with you, please.

I don't have anything against Sook Hee, but I want to spend time with just each other.

Lots Of Luhan's Love,

Luhan ♥


*grins after reading the message* 'Aigoo, already making me nervous in the morning,' you mentally chuckled.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and quickly took a shower and also washed my hair.

I went back to my room in a towel fastened on to my body.

I opened my closet and looked through my clothes.

blogger-image--974405909.jpg

*nervously bites lips* "I should have went shopping last week," I muttered.

You took a bunch of clothes and started trying them out one by one.


Outfit #1:

tumblr_inline_mgc2fftmvR1raf3t9.png

Outfit #2:

tumblr_mixqzg6GXR1s77beko1_500.jpg

Outfit #3:

fashion-k-fashion-korean-fashion-ulzzang

Outfit #4:

n60mh1-l-610x610-skirt-white-blouse-off-

 

Outfit #5:

965daf686dd103efc7b7b8e8f6f2b8a1.jpg

Outfit #6:

tumblr_muespf77Aj1qk71oro1_500.png

Outfit #7:

tumblr_mth5c8YBKi1sivpveo1_500.png

 

Outfit #8:

8a4knt-l-610x610-shoes-brown-boots-jeans

Outfit #9:

thumb.png

Outfit #10:

dress-fashion-flowers-girl-Favim.com-183


After several minutes, I finally decided to go with outfit #7. I paired it with some cute sneakers:

thumb.jpg

I quickly took a bag out from one of my drawers.

It was a gift I prepared for Luhan.

Inside the bag was a big(ish) deer plushie/plush/stuff animal/stuffed toy/stuffed dear.

There were 2 deer kissing each other and you wanted to give him that so when he goes overseas he will remember you (Picture Below):

deer_plush2.jpg

I tooked it out and glanced at it. *blushes*

I felt so embarrassed of my lame gift >_< .

After thinking about how I should do my hair I finally decided to mix these three:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8UAHYiGkQkbsrvpStMhvlarge.pnglarge.jpg

(Basically the right one's hair color and headband, but white, and the left one's light side braid and then you have the really long hair in the middle)

I quickly took my wallet, keys, and phone and put them inside my purse:

michael-kors-jet-set-white-crossbody-201

I told 엄마 umma and 아빠 appa [(Means Mom (Umma) and Dad (Appa)] that I was going to go out for a bit and said good bye before rushing out.

I took the bus to E-World Amusement Park and saw that the gates were locked and no one was inside except a person near the booth in the entrance.

I went up to the employee in the booth. *knocks on glass*

The guy looked up and asked, "Are you Miss Seon Mi?"

I was shocked at how he knew my name, but I just nodded and pretended that I knew what was going on.

*nods*

"Follow me," he said and opened the gate just wide enough for me to slip inside.

I hestinatly slipped in and he locked the gates.


Author's Comments:

Hehehe Sorry If this was short! I want to sleep because I've been losing a lot of sleep lately :( I'll be continuing this chapter tomorrow, if I have time. I'm sorry if this seems cliche, but I the juices were pumping so um yeah. I still feel like this is pretty long since it's aprroximately 1/3 of the words in the previous chapters. Those were over 1000 and this is only approximately 500-600 (not including this). It will soon turn into 1000 something so don't worry. There will not be a separate chapter for the continuation of this one. I will leave this hear so you will know that this is where the first part ended. Hoped you liked the mini-cliffhanger. I'm not that good with them since..."They're not my style." *cough cough* Kris. *cough cough*

I also noticed that people have been adding music to their FanFics...should I? Just go to my profile thingy and go to polls and click the one that's similar to music.


Disclaimers:

→Pictures are not mine, all belong to original owners!

→Google for helping me find pictures

→ohsehmilk for cover and background~TYSM←


Good Night/Morning/Afternoon!

Please do not plagarize and sorry if it seems like I plagarize.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞



140816~I was at the hair salon for like 5 hours! >< Anyways, here's the update:


"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. I was told to keep it a secret. Which reminds me..." the employee replied. *takes out blind fold/sleeping mask thing* "Please put this on."

"W-why?!" I nervously questioned. Who knows what this guy might do to me and where he would take me.

"I don't know! I was told to keep all of this a secret," he answered in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Oh alright," I reluctantly said.

*Takes sleeping mask and covers eyes*

*grabs Seon Mi's wrist so she wouldn't bump into anything or something*

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost," he answered.

I felt/saw the place getting darker through the mask.

"On the count of three take your mask off." he told me.

He started counting.

"1..............................2............................3!" and he quickly slipped away.

*Takes off mask to be seen in a very dark place and looks around for the employee.

"Welcome my gongju," *grabs hand and kisses* Luhan said.

He was wearing a prince like costume, and it matched my outfit:

250882111.jpg

He looked even more handsome and dreamy than he already was.

*claps hand twice and he grabbed your hand and sat you down on the ground*

To my suprise, the "ground" wasn't hard. I looked down to see a big cushion underneath me.

I looked up and a picture of the moon and a bunch of stars appeared on the ceiling.

"I wanted to celebrate our 3 month anniversary tonight, but I have to go to China for promotions," Luhan apologized. *kisses your cheeks*

"It's alright, as long I get to spend it with you ♥," I assured him, blushing from the peck on the cheek.

I was glad that it was dark so he couldn't see me blushing.

I still wasn't used to him kissing me even after 3 months.

It always feels like a "new kiss" each time.

I heard romantic music started  to play and a light flickered in front of me.

I stopped from staring up at the fake night sky and saw Luhan lighting some candles and saw a table filled with scrumptious-looking food.

These are some examples of how it looked like:

fe68c363f380f36c8e883e2a3c04db78.jpgtumblr_m93570tqlk1qjo38ko1_500.jpg2012-05-22-ScreenShot20120517at4.39.19PM

"Did D.O make all of this? Or did you order it?" I chuckled.

*does cute pout*

BOova1DCUAAPIYR.jpg:large

"I can cook and bake too!" he stated. *shows hands with cuts*

"Aigoo, I'm sorry," I apologized *puppy eyes/pouts*

481858_418125941593605_1186327471_n.jpg

"Aish, stop making me feel guilty!" he said, muttering, "Don't look at her, don't look at her." *closes eyes*

"Oppa~~ Please forgive Seon Mi," I said in a cute voice.

*Does some aegyo*

giphy.gif

*opens one eye and then opens the other*

"Fine,fine. I forgive you. Who told you to be so cute," he chuckled.

"Yay! Seon Mi wins again!" I exclaimed. *hugs Luhan*

*pats my head*

"Why don't we start eating! You must be hungry," he said.

"Yay~" I cheered. I was starving since I didn't bother eating breakfast when I came out of the house.

*Grabs a plate and piles it with food*

"Why don't you try it first?" I asked.

I took a piece of kimbap between my chopsticks and fed it to him.

"Say 'Ahh...'," I commanded.

"Ahhhh," Luhan obeyed, opening his mouth.

I put the piece of kimbap in his mouth gently and watched as he chewed.

luhan.gif 

Chinese: Pinying: Hǎo chī Characters: 好吃 Meaning: Tasty/Delicious/Yummy

Pretend he's eating kimbap and that instead of him putting it inside his own mouth, imagine you with chopticks feeding him kimbap.

This is the best I could find without words and stuff and I don't want to lag my laptop so I'm not going to edit any.

He even looks adorable doing ordinary/simple things.

I mentally squealed like an extreme fangirl.

"It's good!" he told me in suprise, nodding his head.

"We'll see about that," I gave him a cute smirk before taking another piece of kimbap and placing it my mouth.

My eyes rounded in shock. "OMO! It really is delicious~" I gasped before taking more kimbap.

"See! I told you so," he smirked.

"Don't I get a reward," he innocently asked and turns his cheek towards you while tapping on it.

2s1vlnr.jpg

*Blushes*

"Stop teasing me, Luhan," I pouted again.

"But I'm not. I really do want my reward," he stated.

"F-fine, but it's just going to be a peck on the cheek, okay?" I shyly said in an embarrassed tone.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him, but instead of feeling his cheeks, I felt his soft lips.

Before I could break the kiss, Luhan pulled me into him, and we ended up laying on the ground.

"Let's stay like this for awhile..." he muttered just low enough for me to hear him.

"O-okay," I replied even though I knew it was a rhetorical question.

My head was on his chest and I could hear his heart beat. Luhan's arms were around my body, making me feel protected and safe. 

My cheeks were a deep red while I beamed in his arms, looking up at the moon and stars.


After finishing the food, Luhan took me out of the darkness and we went on rides and such.

And even though he was scared of heights, he still went on some. Just to make me happy.

1.png

maxresdefault.jpg

2012-06-18.08.33_Hagrid_Old.jpg

But my favorite was when he took me to a park area.

14629269989_5a282e7c67_z.jpg

Like the way it was set up, he sat me down and bent down on one knee.

"Happy 3 Month Anniversary, my 귀여운 gwiyeoun [Means various things, but in this case: sweetheart/sweetie] ," Luhan started.

*Takes out a box from his pocket*

'How could I not have noticed that?!' I thought, feeling stupid for not noticing the box in his pocket.

*Opens box*

:O *Gasps* Inside the box was a real diamond necklace with a lock and key charm thing.

AAAADOQgSg4AAAAAAX0CCQ.jpg?v=13147063620

*gets up and ties necklace around her neck*

"Yah! Why did you waste your money on this, 바보 pabo [Means idiot-Refer to SNSD's Gee]," I scolded him, but I was still smiling.

"I know you're still happy," he teased.

"I'll admit that I like it, but you could have gotten me a fake one," I stated.

"But that won't be as special," he said, kissing my forehead.

We took a walk around the park area for awhile.

*checks time*

"Omo! The company said to go to the airport early and I still have to change," Luhan exclaimed.

I was upset that he had to go, but touched the locket and key and feeling of comfort washed over me.

"It's alright, go ahead," I smiled genuinely.

*looks at Seon Mi*

"If you say so," he responded, after studying your face for awhile.

"Oh! I alost forgot!" I remembered. I handed him my present to him.

"I know it's not as good as your gift. I'm sorry," I apologized in advane, bowing.

"Awe ♥. It's so cute. I'll bring this with me everywhere I go so it can always remind me of you," Luhan said.

*Pulls me close to his chest and hugs me*

"I'll miss you," I told him, hugging him back.

After we let go, he planted his soft lips onto mine.

"I'll miss you, too my lovely gongju," he muttered in my ear.

We walked back to the entrance of the amusement park. To not get we went out separately.

I quickly slipped out and hurried to the bus stop, looking back at the amusement park one last time before concentrating on the rode in front of you.

But what we didn't know was that someone was watching us the whole time.


Author's Comments:

     Hehehe! Hoped you like this cliff-hanger. I won't be updating tomorrow because I' going on vacation, and maybe I'll finally write a chapter ahead of time instead of typing it as I go.This chapter turned out to quite long too, hehe.

»Subscribe if you want to know when I update.

♥Upvotes and comments are appreciated♥


Disclaimers:

◘Gifs are not mine!

◘Pictures are not mine!

╠TYSSSSSSSM to ohsehmilk for Poster&BG!╣


I Luf Chu Guirls (©) ! C; (As FRIENDS)

Reason for © is because guirls is a word I made up (maybe...) meaning both guys and girls if there are any guys here.

Good Night/Afternoon/Morning!

"And have an excellent.............learning day."    -My Principal