A Big Bump

I Have A Secret | Hiatus |

A Big Bump

| Interview Place (Near SM Building & The Mall) | 

"Aigoo, I still can't believe you want the job, Sookee," I whispered to Sook Hee, scribbling away.

We were at the interview place, waiting for our numbers to be called. I was number 7, Sook Hee was number 8. We came early just in case. Apparently not that many people came since I guess they didn't know it was for EXO's fashion coordinator and stylist, I was slightly happy inside.

There were approximately 20 people here. Some girls and a couple of guys.

Since the interviews started at 12:00 PM, and it was only 10:30 AM, people decided to go to the mall.

Sook Hee and I were busy filling out the application form and we still had a page and a half left.

"What? Is that so wrong?" Sook Hee said in a fake offended tone, pausing to put one of her hand on her "heart".

Sometimes, she is such a drama queen. Why doesn't she audition as an actress instead.

I looked up at her, arching an eyebrow in an are-you-serious way.

"The heart is on the other side."

"Yeah, yeah. Tell me something I don't know."

"The heart is on the other side."

*glares* 

"Chun. Seon. Mi." she said in her threatening voice, but I knew she was joking.

"무엇? Bwoh/Mwoh? [Means what-I see people saying/typing/writing it differently so that's why there's bwoh and mwoh] It is something you obviously don't know," I say innocently.

"Hmph! How dare you talk to your unnie like that. Rude!"

"Ahjumma, mianhae."

"A- It's Unnie! And B- It's 죄송합니다 joesonghabnida. [Means Sorry-Formal. The romanized might not be accurate since I used Google Translate]."

"Whatever, you're my 친구 chingu [You should know this, if not it means friend] so it's not like it matters."

"Bwoh/Mwoh?! Just you're chingu?! Well then, Chun Seon Mi. Be that way. Hmph."

See?! Drama Queen mode on again.

*laughs sarcastically* "Haha, very funny, So-so (another nickname for Sook Hee, but she doesn't like it). Anyways, why don't we concentrate on our application and talk while filling it out instead of just chatting."

"Fine, whatever. Who wants to talk to you anyways." *blows a raspberry*

"Umm, you."

"Hmph. You can say whatever you want."

"What question are you up to?"

"The last one...you?"

".......... Done! ₩5000, please!"

We made a bet that whoever finishes completing the application would have to pay the other ₩5000.

"You cheater! Aish!"

"Omo, don't be jealous So-so," I chuckled.

"Wae? I can't be jealous?"

"Of course you can, but don't be. Anyways, which position did you apply for?"

"Make-up artist."

I tried stiffling my laugh. It was hard, but I managed.

"Isn't it only stylist and fashion coordinator?"

"They added make-up artist since one had to retire or something..."

"Wow..."

Applicants, please start preparing. The interviews will be starting in 15 minutes! Make sure to hand in a COMPLETED application before going in to be interviewed. You will be immediately crossed out if the application is UNCOMPLETED! Good luck to all applicants!

"Finally, I thought they were never going to start."

"We'll be called soon enough. We should go to the bathroom to see if we look presentable and touch-up if necessary."

| The Bathroom |

Sook Hee looks in the mirror and asks, "How do I look?"

"Aren't you applying as a make-up artist? Why don't you make yourself look like you use and know how to use make-up."

"Hmm... You're right... Did you bring any?"

"Not much, but I brought the basics."

"Can you apply it for me?"

"And you want to work as a make-up artist? Do it yourself, Sookee."

"Fine, I'll do it myself."

ulsangsmall.jpg

"Okay, how do I look now?"

*Observes carefully*

"Yeah, just smoothen out your outfit."

two.png

"Okay, how do I look?"

*Sook Hee observes carefully, "adjusting" it here and there*

c8fp1a-l-610x610-blouse-pastel-pink-blou♛野。美世子 | via Tumblr

"G-"

Applicants #1 and #2, please go in to the interview room. Your turn will be skipped if  you don't come in 2 minutes.

"They're starting! Let's go!"

We quickly packed our belongings making sure we didn't leave anything behind and went back to the waiting room/lobby.

We waited patiently for our turn.

[1 Hour and 35 Minutes Later]

"Aish, what's taking them so long?"

Applicants #7 and #8, please go in to the interview room. You have 2 minutes before you are skipped.

Sook Hee and I rushed into the interviewing room.

Sook Hee knocked on the door to let them know we're here.

"안녕하세요! Annyeonghaseyo! [Means: hello-formal]나는천정선미해요/나는천정선하기좋은거야Naneun Chun Seon Mi haeyo/naneun cheon jeongseonhagi joh-eun geoya. [Means: I'm Chun Seon Mi. I put 2 different ones because I think one is formal and one is informal or something....]."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Soh Sook Hee haeyo," Sook Hee said in a blunt-like tone.

The guy in the middle looked back and forth between me and Sook Hee for a bit before speaking.

"Are you girls sure you're not here to apply for models?" he asked.

Sook Hee and I exchanged confused looks. Before shaking our heads "no" in response.

"아니. Ani. [Means: No/Not]. We're here to apply for the make-up artist and fashion coordinator positions," Sook Hee spoke.

One of the possible-future-employer motioned us to give them our application. After they quickly scanned them, they asked us a few questions.

"Okay, who's 세븐 sebeun [Means: 7, it's quite obvious] and who's 여덟 yeodeolb [Means: 8] ?" one of the men behind the desk asked.

"I'm sebeun, Chun Seon Mi."

"So...Seon Mi, honey. Why did you want to apply for the job as one of the fashion coordinators?" a middle aged lady asked.

After thinking for a few seconds, I replied to her question. "For starters, I'm a senior and next year I have to attend college. So the money I earn from this will help pay for my tution fee. I also enjoy mixing and matching articles of clothing and I also have designed a few items myself and I've also brought them along," I answered.

"Hmm..." she replied, while jotting down notes, slightly nodding in approval.

"And why do you want to work as the make-up artist,... Ms. Soh?" another lady asked.

"I'm good with the brushes and I hav a knack for finding the correct shade of color and can tell which season suits you the best," Sook Hee replied, like a professional.

"Can you demonstrate for us?" a man, who is probably in his late 40s with a growing beard asked.

"I'll volunteer!" one of the ladies exclaimed before Sook Hee could reply.

"Sure. Just let me set up."

I helped Sook Hee take out the make-up we brought along and set it up. I looked at the limited amount only to be suprised by what Sook Hee brought along. A make-up boxes/cases.

401143047_096.JPGBEBEA-13685-B5219-Colour%20Couture%2036%30552-Nars--Makeup-Box.jpg

Sook Hee quickly went to the bathroom and made sure to leave the door open so her hands won't get dirty again. Once she came back, she immediately started working on the woman's make-up.

The audience watched carefully and quietly. Every so often the "judges" would whisper to each other or write something on their clipboard.

I just watched in awe. I never knew my best friend had this type of of talent. I shouldn't have doubted her. Moments passed. It was finally done.

Sook Hee gave the judge a mirror.

"Omo! Is this really me?!?!" she exclaimed.

"Yes," was all Sook Hee said.

"It's like I got plastic surgery!" the lady exclaimed yet again, putting both of her hands on the top edge of her chin, moving her newly made face from side to side.

It was undeniable, everyone agreed. The lady that looked like she was in her 40s now looked like she was in her 20s.

After a few long moments of everyone in awe, it turned back to "professional mode".

"And Ms. Chun, why don't you show us your designs?" the man with the beard asked.

"네 Ne [Means: Yes]," I answered, taking out some clothes from the mini suitcase I brought along.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6jMEa283cCOak-kdZJfR (skirt)

large.png(skirt/dress)

5cwjk6-l.jpg(top/blouse)

Autumn-HARAJUKU-yubsshop-loose-one-piece(top)

tumblr_mpov32w7J71svpn19o1_500.png(top)

asian-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.com-217480.j(top)

140405-Luhan-Gimpo-Airport-01.jpg(top/sweater)

tumblr_mepg84nTeT1ro1gxl.jpg(top/sweater/shirt-NOT jersey)

The judges carefully observe each article of clothing for mistakes and such.

"Hmm...Why do you have male clothing?" the lady that Sook Hee beautified asked.

"Ah! Before the interview I wasn't sure if you wanted examples of both genders-or examples in general at all-so I prepared some a few days before just in case," I answered.

That was part true and part lie. I actually wanted to give these to Luhan for our 4 month anniversary, excluding the female clothing and floral sweater, but I can't tell them that.

"I see..." she replied before she and the other judges discussed.

"We'll call you girls back after we finish. Please wait in the waiting room," one of the judges spoke, giving us directions to the waiting room.

"Ne," we (Sook Hee and I) bowed before packing our things and leaving the room.

"Phew. I'm so glad I didn't stutter," I once we were walking down the hall to the waiting room.

"Yeah, I'm suprised you didn't either," Sook Hee replied.

"Yah! Can you not? And I'm more suprised at you. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU COULD DO MAKE-UP SO WELL?!?!?!" I screamed softly (if that's even possible) at her.

"I did, you were just too busy daydreaming about 'Luhan-oppa'," she mocked, saying Luhan-oppa in a higher pitched voice, trying to mimick me.

"Mianhae, but do you really have to try to mimick me?" I apologized with a shake of my head.

"Hehe," she laughed, opening the door to the waiting room.

There were only 2 people in the room. One female, the other male.

Sook Hee and I took a seat on the comfy couch before checking the time. It read: 1:59 PM.

"Did we really take that long?" I asked Sook Hee softly.

"Apparently," Sook Hee replied, yawning.

We chatted with each other for hours and finally everyone finished the interview, only approximately 10 other people came into the room.

Then we were ushered into a different room where the "interviewers" were already seated.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have discussed who would be the new employees and we have decided on..." the middle-aged man with the beard began.

Our hearts were thumping, curious to see who had gotten the job and who hasn't.

"Fashion Coordinator will be Kim Chul Mi. Congratulations! Those who wanted the position and didn't apply for other positions may leave," he announced and an adult who was in her 30s got up and bowed.

Others who wanted the position glared at her before leaving the room.

"For our make-up artists, we have decided that there will be a total of 3 make-up artists. Two are full time, while one will be part time. However, the part timer will be getting the same pay as the full timers," he informed us.

Those who applied for make-up artists got excited after hearing that there will a great chance for them to get the job, and if they're lucky enough they'll be the part timer who gets the same pay.

"Our two full timers will be Lee Min Soo and Hong Wook Soo," he announced. Two males rose from their seats and bowed. Others who didn't get called, excluding Sook Hee, groaned.

"The special part-timer is.........Soh Sook Hee!" he said, sounding more excited than before.

I clapped for my best friend, giving her a hug before she raised her hand to show everyone who she was, despite the fact that few can see her.

"'Gratz," I whispered as people glared at her before stomping out of the room, telling each other how much better they were than the people who made it, especially the women who were calling Sook Hee a [beginner] and that she was obviously not [talented] enough.

As usual, Sook Hee didn't care about how old they are and retorted, "Sorry hags, but try making yourself look younger without plastic surgery and then maybe you can take my place."

They gaped at her and quickly left the room.

Last, but not least, was the stylist's position. I squeezed her hand in nervousness.

"Like the make-up artist change, there will be more than one stylist, but instead 4 stylists. Two will be full time concerts, one will be shows and other public appearances, and we will have another part-timer who is going to be paid the same amount as the rest will be finalizing the outfits, adding details, fixing things, etc."

"The full timers for the concerts are Park Jin Yi and Do Byul Hee and the public appearance stylist would be Byun Jong Min. The part timer will be ... Chun Seon Mi!" he said, bowing before leaving.

I squealed and hugged Sook Hee, happy that I got the job.

We received more glares, but we didn't bother and decided to celebrate.

As we walked out of the audition building, I got out my phone and texted Luhan.

To: Lu Han

From: Chun Seon Mi

CSM: I got the job as your stylist! Yay! ♥

A few minutes later I received a reply saying,

LH: Congratz! ♥ I wish I was there to congratulate you personally. Mianhae :/

CSM: It's okay oppa. Ik u're busy. ☺

After replying, we continued walking to a nearby restaurant we saw down the street when we came here.

As we got there, we were greeted by a waitress who brought us to a table. We ordered our food and chatted while we waited.

Our drinks came and we sipped them as we waited for our food while we teased each other. The food soon arrived and was served by a different waiter.

I played on my phone and went on my SNS accounts. When I went to the allkpop page, something caught my eye. In the largest box in the "Feautered" section, it said, "EXO's Lu Han Has A Girlfriend?!"


Author's Comments:.

     Hi! Okay, so I finally updated this FanFic! Yay right? Sorry for making you wait and sorry to make this chapter not exciting. I might to change my style of writing after this chapter. I'll be deleting the chapter of the trailer and maybe the message thing. Hope you have read it. I'll make a poll for it and post it here I guess. Comment/Sub/Upvote if you want. Idk what to say ... hope you like the cliffhanger? Good day.

Poll: