EXO's Fashion Emergency!

I Have A Secret | Hiatus |

EXO's Fashion Emergency!

Luhan’s POV:

|SM Building-Practice Room|

     EXO having a meeting/conference.

“Did you hear? Our fashion coordinator quit,” D.O announced.

 “So did our stylist, *sigh*”Suho added.

“What?! Are you serious?!?!” Chen exclaimed.

“Why would they quit?” Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t know, Manager-hyung told us,” D.O told Baekhyun.

“Managery-hyung! Why did fashion coordinator-noona and stylist-noona quit?” Chanyeol asked the manager.

“How should I know? I’m not their manager. The CEO just told me and I didn’t ask why…” the Manager ‘answered’ Chanyeol’s question.

“Then what do we do? I know we can dress ourselves, but what do we wear on stage? Who’s going to keep track of our clothing?! Etc.” Minseok (XiuMin) started sputtering random questions at the rest of EXO and their manager.  

*keeps on worrying*

“Why don’t we just ask the CEO and see what he can do,” I suggested.

“You’re a genius, hyung!” Sehun told me with a hug.

“What do you think, Kris-hyung? Should we ask Mr. CEO?” Sehun asked Kris.

“Fashion is my style, I’m fine without the noonas. But SM isn’t,” Kris informed them, muttering the last part so they don’t hear him.

I gave Kris a look without him noticing.

I had heard what he said.

‘What does he mean SM isn’t his style?’ I wondered, getting suspicious.

“Yah! Are you guys going to talk to the CEO or not? You can’t waste precious time chatting you know?” the manager scolded, interrupting my thoughts.

“Then let’s go after practice,” Suho suggested.

“Whatever Umma says,” Tao giggled.

We got up and started practicing our dance routines for:

~History

~Growl

~Wolf

~MAMA

~Overdose

~My Lady

Etc.


|7 Hours Later-11:30 PM|

     “Why don’t we take a quick break and go to Mr. CEO’s office, he might not be there if we go later,” I told the guys.

“That sounds good,” Kai agreed.

We quickly wiped our faces with a towel and drank some of our water before heading to the CEO’s office with the manager already ahead of us.

*Manager knocks*

“Who is it?” a voice behind the door asked.

“Mr. CEO, it’s us, EXO and manager-hyung,” Lay/Zhang Yi Xing replied in a voice that sounded too cheerful for the current situation.

‘Do I really have an idol who’s that…cheerful…?’ the CEO wondered.

*opens door*

“Come in, come in,” the CEO told us.

*all bow and walk in*

“Take a seat…if there are enough,” the CEO said.

Those who were closer to the chairs and sofas quickly took a seat and others just stood there or sat on someone’s lap.

“What did you come here for, my children?” the CEO asked us.

We all looked at each other to see who would speak up.

“Well, we were told that our fashion coordinator and stylist…quit,” Suho spoke up.

“Yes, yes. That’s true,” the CEO nodded.

The room filled with murmurs, only XiuMin and D.O kept quiet.

I was getting suspicious…

“S-so, will we get a new stylist and fashion coordinator?” I asked quieting the room.

“Of course! I already started advertising spots for the stylist and fashion coordinator,” the CEO informed.

“What about our fans? I love them, but what happens if they applied to be with us?” Sehun asked.

Sehun was scared of sasaengs and that’s why he was asking so many questions.

*chuckles*

“Don’t worry Sehun, there will be a strict interview for the positions,” the CEO informed Sehun, calming him down.

After a few more minutes of talking with the CEO, we left his office and went back to our practice room.


                                     |1:20 AM|

“Why don’t we call it a day?” Kris said.

“I agree,” XiuMin/Minseok added with a yawn.

The rest stared at me.

“What?” I asked, oblivious to what they were thinking.

“Do you feel tired too, Lu Han ahjussi/ye ye?” Tao explained like it was obvious.

I give them a death glare, but then changed it into a slight smirk.

I made eye contact with Kris and XiuMin/Minseok and we surprised the 9 boys by tackling them to the floor.

We got up and started laughing at Tao who was screaming like a girl.

“Why don’t you use your “wu shu” on us, Tao,” I laughed at the 2nd maknae with everyone else.

“Hmph,” Tao ‘hmphed’.

After our quick little battle, we got up and from the floor, got our belongings and left the practice room and went to the dorm.


|In The Dorms|

    I was taking a shower and I got this great idea! Why not ask Seon Mi to try to get the job. We can spend time with each other and she can also earn some money while doing it. I quickly finished my shower and got my phone and texted her.


To: Seon MiNE ♥ (Seon Mi’s Name On Luhan’s Phone)

From: Luhan

Hello my lovely princess. I’m srry if u’re lonely deer is bothering u late @ nite/early in the morning. *bows* I have go/od news 4 u my darling. Our stylist and fashion coordinator quit and SM is interviewing ppl 4 the position. Y don’t u try out for the spot? Ik u’ll b perf 4 it. & it will also allow us 2 spend more time w/ each other. Wht do u think? Sweet dreams, my beautiful angel! ♥


I hit send without thinking twice and went to bed, falling fast asleep and had wonderful dreams (NOT /erted/Naughty ONES) about my darling princess, Seon Mi.


Seon Mi’s POV:

  | 1:46 AM-Seon Mi’s Place->Seon Mi’s Room |

I was sleeping until I was interrupted, I yawned and lazily opened my eyes and heard music.

*What is Love-Chinese Ver. is playing, but quickly ends*

“Yah! Who could it be at this hour,” I said in a sleepy tone. I yawned again and picked up my phone.

*rubs eyes*

“Why would someone text me at this hour?” I said, more awake, but still sleepy.

I checked to see who it was from.

‘Oh, it’s my cute little deer prince. That’s right, practice must have ended not too long ago,’ I remembered while smiling to myself.

I opened the message he sent.


To: Me/Seon Mi

From: My Deer Prince♥♥

Hello my lovely princess. I’m srry if u’re lonely deer is bothering u late @ nite/early in the morning. *bows* I have go/od news 4 u my darling. Our stylist and fashion coordinator quit and SM is interviewing ppl 4 the position. Y don’t u try out for the spot? Ik u’ll b perf 4 it. & it will also allow us 2 spend more time w/ each other. Wht do u think? Sweet dreams, my beautiful angel! ♥


*blushes and thinks*

‘What should I write back? Should I even write back? He’s probably tired… Should I go to the interview? Which position should I pick? Wait, do I even have time for a job?!’ I thought to myself.

I decided to just send him a short message.


Re:

To: My Deer Prince ♥♥

From: Seon Mi

That sounds interesting, I’ll see if I have time. I really want to spend time w/ u 2… Maybe it can be part-time? When is the interview? And what are the requirements? Good night, my deer. I hope to see you in my dreams~ ♥ u lots.


I hit send and went to sleep, again.

|Saturday 9:30 AM|

The next morning I woke up to see a reply message from Luhan.


Re:

To: Me/Seon Mi

From: My Deer Prince ♥♥

Mr. CEO said that he put advertisements or sumthing…? Mayb the newspaper or on the website? If u can’t find it I’ll ask him. ♥ U more. ☺


*opens laptop and goes on smtown.com*

‘Hmm…Nope, not there,’ I thought to myself.

*sigh*

*looks at calendar*

‘OMO!! I need to get ready, Sook Hee and I are supposed to meet up at the mall at 11:00 AM!’ I remembered.

I quickly took a shower and washed my hair.

After blow drying my hair, I wrapped a towel around my body and scurried to my room.

I quickly picked out an outfit and changed into it, letting down my hair.

u=1375236473,1230381444&fm=90&gp=0.jpg

I checked the time.

10:00 AM

Since there was still time left, I decided to make something to eat.

‘Hmm…’ I thought, thinking about what to make.

u=1512825217,2739473743&fm=15&gp=0.jpg

Croissants. And I’ll grab a bubble tea at the mall.

After I ate my croissants, I checked the time again.

10:30 AM

I quickly rushed out with my phone, wallet, and house keys in my bag.

I got to the bus stop just in time when a bus arrived.

I rushed on and bowed to the bus driver, thanking him for letting me on the bus.

I sat in an empty seat, between a mother and a young male, around my age.

“Sup cutie,” he said to me.

I grimaced and ignored his comment.

“Are ya playing hard tuh get?” he asked, noticing that I didn’t reply.

Again, I ignored the stranger.

‘Aish, how does Sook Hee have the guts to handle these people?!’ I thought to myself since this happened to the 2 of you before, more than once.

“If you’re not gonna talk can I at least get ya numba?” he asked.

I looked out the window to see a lovely miracle, I arrived at my stop!

When the bus stopped, I basically ran off the bus, almost tripping myself.

I hurried to the mall to the bubble tea shop we were supposed to meet up at.

Sook Hee wasn’t there yet, obviously. She was either going to be 5 minutes late or exactly on time.

I checked the time for the third time today: 10:55 AM

‘Aish, what am I going to do with Sook Hee,’ I thought.

At 11:00 AM sharp, Sook Hee arrived.

“Sookee!” I squealed when I saw her, attracting people’s attention.

*blushes*

“Yah! You didn’t tell me that you could speak loudly!” Sook Hee said in a fake annoyed/hurt tone.

“Whatever! I have horrible news to tell you! That thing happened on the bus again!” I told her, in my usual voice.

“The guys picking you up thing or it came…?” Sook Hee asked.

“The first one!” I replied.

“Ohhh…Congratulations! Let’s buy some bubble tea to celebrate,” she exclaimed.

I looked at her in disbelief.

“Why should we celebrate that?!?!” I asked her in an are-you-crazy tone.

“This is the 15th time it happened to you,” Sook Hee explained.

“So?! You still don’t celebrate it,” I told her.

“Whatever, I just wanted boba,” she confessed.

“I was going to buy boba anyways,” I told her.

“WHAT?!” Sook Hee practically yelled, attracting more attention than I did.

“Shhhhhhh! And what what?” I hushed Sook Hee.

“You were going to buy BOBA without MUAH?!” she said, emphasizing boba and muah.

*sigh*

“What am I going to do with you, Sookee,” I said to her.

“Whatever, let’s get our boba and start shopping,” she said.

We got in the line for ordering our boba, after receiving it we started walking around the mall.

Even though it was still morning, there were a lot of people around.

So far, we’ve only looked-not bought and we've been at the mall for almost 2 hours!

“There’s nothing good in the mall today-besides bubble tea of course,” Sook Hee complained.

As we were walking, something caught my eye.

“That looks interesting,” I told Sook Hee, pointing to a store.

“The let’s go!” Sook Hee said, dragging me with her.

A sign read:


Help Wanted!

Stylist and fashion coordinator needed!

72,000/Hour

Age:

Must have experience with make-up, fashion, clothing designing, etc.

You must have a legal non-expired passport!

If you have any further questions please contact: ***-***-help

Call or Text: ***-***-**** if you're applying

If you want to apply for either of the positions please wait outside the mall next week, Saturday (5/13), near the SM building.


“Yah! You should apply! You’re perfect for the job!” Sook Hee told me.

“Y-yeah,” I said, not really paying attention.

‘Hmm…? Didn’t Luhan say that SM was advertising spots for a stylist and fashion coordinator? Maybe I should ask him what SM’s number is…’ I thought.

"Hold on," I said to Sook Hee.

*takes out phone and texts Luhan*


To: My Deer Prince ♥♥

From: Seon Mi

Ahh, sorry if you're busy doing sumthing, but I think I found 1 of these 'ads' SM is making.

Do u kno their #?

& I ♥ u the most! Hehehe ☺


You were about to put your phone away until you heard 'What Is Love' play.

You opened your phone and saw that Luhan replied to your text.


Re:

To: Me/Seon Mi

From: My Deer Prince ♥♥

Fine, fine you win this time.

And I think the number to call for the front desk is sumthing like:

***-***-****

and for help it's

***-***-HELP

I still love you! ♥


'Omo! The numbers match!' I thought.

"How about we both try out for either positions. I, myself, know a little about make-up and fashion," Sook Hee said.

"Sure, sure! That makes it 10 times better!" I told Sook Hee, giggling at how she thinks she knows about make-up since I've never seen her wear make-up, go to a make-up store, buy any make-up products, and touch lip gloss, etc.


Author's Comments:

     This chapter so far has been my longest-I think. I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I've been reading fanfics instead of writing my own. And TBH since I'm on vacation, there is no school! Which means I don't know the day today so um yeah. ;P Hope you still enjoyed~

I took away cliffhanger b/c I felt like that sped up the story too much.

If you read before I deleted the cliffhanger, yes that mystery person plays  a somewhat important role.

Hehehe, find out in the next update.

This is just part 1 of it since it surpassed 2000 words.

I might decide to quit doing the color codes since it's really tiring.

Be sure to subscribe if you want to know when I update! I know this chapter isn't really romantic and ends up barely including Luhan.


Disclaimers:

»Pictures are not mine!

»Credits to original owners!

░TYSSSSSSSM to ohsehmilk for Poster&BG!░


Good Night/Afternoon/Morning, Guirls!

"And have an excellent.............learning day."    -My Principal