How We Met

I Have A Secret | Hiatus |

How We Met

   Seon Mi's POV:

    It's been 5 months since I first met him.

|| In The Streets Of Seoul-Rainy Day ||

      It was a rainy day in Seoul and everyone was in a hurry. I was going home from school, holding my umbrella and swirling it around like it was dancing, enjoying the sound the rain was making and the beautiful lights the cars and buildings created. I was busy staring at a building while I bumped into someone. "Sor-," I was about to say, but noticed that he was briskly passed you and kept on walking. I noticed that he dropped his phone. I picked it up chased after the guy, screaming, "Yah! Sir! Your phone!" *waving his phone*, he either didn't hear me or thought I was talking to someone else. I was about to chase after him, but the crowd prevented me from going. I sighed, giving up. Wiping his phone dry and putting it in your bag for safe keeping, you continued your walk home. 'People these days,' you thought.


|| Seon Mi's Home ||

     Umma and appa were still probably at work. Since it's raining they're going to be extra late. I decided to go take a bath and then start doing some homework. I go to my room and put my stuff down and to get my pajamas before bathing. (Below is a picture of my room)bedroom-decorations-cute-purple-bedroom-

     ~20 Minutes Later~

I took out the phone from my bag and checked to see if I could contact the owner or one of his friends or somebody.

Luckily there was no password or lock for it.

I went to his contacts and scrolled through his contacts unconsciously.

Some of the contacts name sounded familiar like "Kim Minseok" and "Byun Baekhyun".

'Where have I seen these names before?' I thought to yourself.

I decided to call a contact whose name was Zhang Yi Xing.

'A Chinese person,' I thought.

I knew because since the name was obviously not Korean and I was also half Chinese.

"Hello, hyung?" Zhang Yi Xing said.

Then it hit me.

Zhang Yi Xing was Lay and those other names were the names of the members of EXO!

I practically frozed in excitement, but also because I was shy and talking to a celebrity made it even harder.

"Hyung, are you there?" he repeated.

I quickly snapped out of "Uh...Hh-h-hello...." I stuttered.

'Omo! I'm really talking to a member of EXO!' I shouted in your head.

But then I also realized that the phone wasn't mine.

"Are you alright, hyung? Your voice sounds higher than usual," he said chuckling.

"Umm...t-this isn't your hyung and I don't know w-who you're 'hyung' is, b-but he dropped his phone early today when I bumped into him and I wanted to r-return it to him. Do you mind telling him where and when I should m-meet up with him so I can r-return his p-phone?" I asked, trying to sound professional and not all fangirly. I obviously failed with the obvious stuttering.

I heard the sound of a door being shut.

"Hold on a minute," he replied.

I could here him talking to someone in the background.

"Hello?" a different voice said.

"H-hi...May I ask who you are?" I asked.

"I'm Luhan, and you are?" I was about to scream out of joy and at myself for not recongizing his voice.

Luhan oppa, my ultimate bias, was talking to me!

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' I mentally screamed.

'This really isn't a dream!!!' I said to myself.

Quickly realizing I was still on the phone, I replied, "I-I'm the girl who was screaming 'Y-yah! S-sir! Your P-phone!' early today...n-not sure if you r-remember..." I answered him.

I heard him chuckle, making me blush.

"Ohhh, I thought you were talking to someone else that time. Sorry for ignoring you." he said.

"Anyways, do you have time tomorrow?" he continued.

"Uhh y-yeah...I guess..." I replied.

"Cool! How about we meet at 남산공원 (Namsan Park) at 5:45 AM tomorrow? I'll be waiting."

*Hangs up*

"Well that went quickly..." I muttered.

I wanted to talk to him longer.

I gently placed the phone on my desk, staring at it for awhile.

I didn't want to act like a sasaeng or anything so I just kept it there. I started doing my homework, after completing it I went downstairs, into the kitchen.

(Picture Of Kitchen Below)

Cute-Kitchen-Cabinets-Interior-Magazine-

I was starving and since Umma and Appa weren't going to be back anytime soon, I made myself some bibimbap and took out the leftover kimchi from yesterday's dinner.

After I finished making the bibimbap, I took the kimchi and bibimbap back up to my room. 

I opened my iMac and went on my e-mail and decided to send an email to my best friend, Soh Sook Hee.


Email: [email protected]

Subject: angjekgnknwjnwjklsngrlnblw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sookee!

GO ON SKYPE!!!! NOW!!!!!!

I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL YOU! 

WE NEED TO VID. CHAT ASAP!!!!!

I GUARANTEE IT WILL BE WORTH WASTING YOUR TIME!

>.< 빨리 빨리 PPALLI PALLI! [Means to hurry up/faster/quicker]

 TTYOS~

SEO-MI <3


Skype Video Chat:

S00H33:

tumblr_mjsz75pwKV1s360e1o1_500.gif

SeoMiChu:

smiling-waving-ulzzang-song-ah-ri.gif

S00H33: Ok, now talk.

SeoMiChu: YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!

*takes a bite of the mixed bibimbap before continuing*

SoIwaswalkinghomeandIbumpedintosomeoneandhedroppedhisphoneIpickeditupand

calledouttohimbuthethoughtIwastalkingtosomeoneelsesoheignoredmeandcontinued

walking.

*takes another bite*

AndthenIwantedtoreturnitbacktohimsoIopenedhisphoneandtherewasnolockorpasswordsoIcalledoneofhiscontactswhichsoundedreallyfamiliarandwhenIcalledoneofhis

contactsIrealizedwhothepersonIcalledwas...

*eats some kimchi*

Wetalkedandtheownerofthephonewastheresothenmeandtheownerofthephonetalkedand

andweIamreturninghisphonebacktohimtomorrowinthemorning.

*seats some more kimchi and bibimbap*

S00H33: So...? What's so 'big' about that? *putting quotes on big*

SeoMiChu: Guess who they were!!!!! (Practically screaming)

S00H33: Cute boys around our age? ;)

 thumb.jpg

SeoMiChu: Even better!! Lay and Luhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S00H33: You're lying to me right? O_O *half believing it* Prove it to me.

SeoMiChu: Do you think I would make that up?!?!

S00H33: No, but still! I wanna see >.< 'Lucky girl!'

And who does the phone belong too?

SeoMiChu: The phone belongs to Luhan, the person I called was Lay. *shows phone and opens it and shows her the contact list*

S00H33: *squeals* Ahhhhh~~~ >-< Can I please come with you tomorrow?!?! Please!!! 제발 Jebal! [Means please]

[Hears Door Shut Close]

SeoMiChu: Fine, fine. I think Umma and Appa are back. ^.^ I'll call you in the morning to wake you up. 안녕 Annyeong! [Means Goodnight/Goodbye] Meet me at bus stop near my house tomorrow by 5:10.

S00H33: WHAT?!?!?

SeoMiChu: Do you want to go or not?

S00H33: Fine, but DON'T FORGET!! 안녕 Annyeong!

\\ Skype Video Chat Ends \\


|| Next Morning- 4:25 AM ||

*Alarm Rings*

nTBXXLgzc.gif

*Yawns and hits alarm button*

I slowly grabbed my phone and called Sook Hee.

Me: YAH! Wake up! I'm going to ditch you if you don't get there by 5:15!

Sook Hee: Okay, okay.

*Hangs Up*

I got my uniform out of my dresser and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

(Picture Of Bathroom Below)

inspiration-bathroom-in-vogue-white-mode

After I showered, I dried myself before putting on my school uniform for warmer days:

thumb.jpg

(A blouse, plaid skirt, and ribbon/tie thing-pin of school logo not shown)

Colder/Cooler Days:

Ulzzang-Fashion-ulzzang-world-33958775-5

(Sweater, black skirt, and ribbon/tie, leggings/stockings, thing-pin of school logo not shown)

And did my hair like this and added a bow:

thumb.png

The chances of him liking me back were slim, but that doesn't mean I can't look presentable.


|| Bus Stop ||

As I got to the bus stop, I noticed Sook Hee running.

Sook Hee: Am I late? *panting, trying to catch her breath*

Me: Nope! ☺

~Bus Arrives~

We boared the bus, greeting the bus driver, "Good Morning, 아저씨 Ajeossi!" [Means Mr./Mister] *bows 90°*

"Good morning, Seo-Mi and Soo-Kee! You 2 are early today," the bus driver greeted.

"Ne [Means yes, but this might be used when saying "Yes?". idk], we have a meeting with... someone," I replied.

"Ahhh, stay safe then ladies," the bus driver said.

"We will! Oh! Can you tell us when we reach Namsan Park," I requested.

"Okie-dokie," the bus driver chuckled.

While we drove, me and Sook Hee each took a seat and began chatting away.

~10 Minutes After Boarding The Bus~

"We're here, ladies!" the bus driver called to me and Sook Hee.

"감사합니다 Gamsahabnida [Means Thank You], Ajeossi!" Sook Hee and I said in unison, bowing before we left.

We walked to where Luhan told us to meet him.

I remembered his description of what he was going to wear when we texted me earlier when I was walking to the bus stop.

What his description loooked like:

3354485.jpg

OMG! I still couldn't believe that I was going to meet him in person and he's also going to cross dress as a girl!! >< Two birds, one stone! It was easy to spot him since there wasn't anybody around besides him.

*tap his back* "H-hello?"

He turns around, making me practically faint.

O_O

I couldn't believe how pretty he was.

Compared to him, Sook hee and I looked like garbage.

"Hi! Are you the girl who found my phone?" he asked.

"Yup. T-that's m-me. It's n-nice to finally m-meet y-you." I stuttered. *bows 90°*

I was never this nervous before.

Calm down girl. Calm down.

"I'm guessing you went through my contacts and got all the members' numbers, including mine...?" he chuckled.

"Actually, I just went through your contacts to call someone (referring to Lay)...was I suppose to...?" I questioned.

Luhan chuckles at your confusion.

"Well thank you for not stealing our numbers. And you can tell your friend there to come out. I can see her."

I turn around to see, Sook Hee not behind me, but hiding behind a tree, peaking.

'Sook Hee is going to be in big trouble once we start walking to school,' I thought, 'How could she leave me here with a celebrity?!?! Is she crazy or something?!' I thought in slight anger.

I blushed, "Ahh, sorry..." *bows 90°*

"It's fine," he assured with a smile.

I take phone out of my bookbag and gave it back to him, bowing in apology. 

"Can I treat you to dinner or lunch some time? To thank you, that is."

I obviously said yes! Who would decline?!

After quickly exchanging contact information with each other, we said our good byes and went our ways.

'Damn was that nerve-wracking! I never felt so nervous before. Aish,' Luhan thought. Suddenly he realized what he just thought; "What has gotten into me," he mutters, but all he could think about was you that day and the following weeks.

Sook Hee and I started walking to school which was close by the park.

On the way, I lectured/complained to her, about her and her behavior.


The Author's Comments:

OMG! This chapter was so long! This was suppose to be thr prologue-ish thing, but since it was long I made it into the 1st chapter, but it turned out longer than expected! I'm sorry! >< But this should keep you busy for now. I'll be on tomorrow with the 1st official chapter-maybe! Be sure to subscribe to know when I update.

Upvotes and comments are welcomed and appreciated! <3 Sorry if this chapter was boring :/

And I also included some Korean for fun. This is also hepful since I want to learn Korean, but I'm not Korean so I'm basically teaching myself some Korean through a less horrible way besides learning learning.


Disclaimers:

*Pictures are not mine. All found on google.

**Gifs not mine. Also found on google.

***Background and Poster: ohsehmilk (TYSM!!!)


Night/Morning~ Love Chu! :3