Next Day D.O

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O was sound asleep, his head resting on the pillow comfortably. He had gone to bed before everyone else, getting himself some weird looks, but he could sleep whenever and wherever he wanted. A loud alarm echoed through the room and D.O sat up straight, getting out of bed and immediately walking to the door to see a flashing monitor screen he hadn't noticed before. He could hear the sissy whines of Chen, Chanyeol and even the cold "Ice Cube" Kris. D.O rolled his eyes and approached the screen, looking at the message blinking on it.

"Wakey wakey ladies, Luhan's got eggs and bacey!" The message read in bold letters. Underneath it was a small "P.S I have your schedules, come down to breakfast before nine to receive them."

D.O nodded and looked at the time. It was seven and he looked over at his roommates, seeing them back asleep. D.O walked over with his hands in his pockets and stared at each man's sleeping face. The beds were made of wood and he smirked nodded his head to activate his powers. Small branches grew out of the bed and latched onto each mans torso, picking up his limp body out of his bed. D.O watched in amusement as they started to wake, their heads shaking and their mouths opening wide for a yawn. D.O made the branches drop them onto the floor of the room. They hit their butts and moaned out in pain as they stood, rubbing their now sore behinds. As quick as they came the branches went back into the bedding.

"Why the hell am I awake?" Chen yawned.

D.O silently pointed to the message that was still blinking at the door. The annoying beeping alarm was gone and it soothed D.O's nerves. He watched the three walk up to the message and get a little panicky, grabbing their clothes and starting to plan out outfits. D.O rolled his eyes and grabbed his clothes out of his closet. A faded blue colored button up shirt and a black rimmed pocket and black army like designs on the shoulder. Black jean that led into black and white shoes and a soft pair of black glasses. He let his hair be all natural today, combed over to the side slightly.

D.O was the first to leave his room. After leaving he went down to the kitchen to see Luhan standing in front of twelve plates of breakfast. D.O bowed.

"Morning." He grumbled in his deep voice.

"Good morning D.O...." Luhan nodded as he stared at the plates.

What the hell is he looking at them for?

Kai came walking into the kitchen with a towel over his head and no shirt on.

"Morning Owl, how was your first night here?" He asked as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

D.O only grunted and nodded his head in satisfaction. Luhan and Kai looked between each other in slight confusion. Suddenly a stomping of someone coming down the stairs made the three men turn. It was.... Oh what was his name? What did Kai call him? Ummmm.... OH! Stone.

"Hello Sehun." Luhan nodded to the emotionless man.

"Morning sir." Sehun grumbled and stood next to D.O, which made him growl a little to the younger's height.

"So Stone, how was your first night? Ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter