D.O

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O stared at his new leader in slight awe. He saw something in this leader that others would probably bypass. He was full of obvious ruling but deep inside was a small amount of passion and kindness. D.O internally nodded that he was pleased with who his new leader would be. He had gone through several fraternity's and several poor leaders that eventually made him lose control and leave.

You see D.O had a natural power, he controlled the Earth and practically everything within it. As he was listening intently to the words the leader spouted he felt everyone else become tense. Something about this leader made many worried and scared, but not D.O. He had a hard time speaking his mind or displaying his true feelings, he stood there in silence and it was noted by everyone, much to his pleasure.

D.O observed everyone around him and quietly judged to who he would claim as his closest acquaintance. While observing he took into account their powers that were written softly under their name's that were pinned to their shirts. D.O matched eyes with a man called Chen and saw that his power was lightning, the opposite of D.O's and a powerful one at that.  D.O's eyes narrowed and he made note that he would make sure to become close with this "Chen". Besides isn't it always said to keep you friends close, but your enemies closer.

After D.O was assigned his room and partner he nodded and lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter