Baekhyun

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looked at his new leader in shock. He could never take orders from a man that swears like a sailor and looks like a hard . If Baekhyun had long hair, he would be flinging it behind his shoulder in annoyance.

Upon hearing the leader Kai giving new nicknames to the others, Baekhyun had to chuckle. Some of the names were funny. One guy was called panda, another was called . When Kai called Baekhyun Bacon, he lost it.

Who the hell does he think he is, the ! I do, in no way look like a piece of fatty breakfast meat! Baekhyun thought in a pissed off voice.

Looking around the room, Baekhyun tried to decide who he would be able to make friends with. There was a tall goofy looking man named Chanyeol who looked like fun. The dinosaur looking male looked like he would be fun to play pranks on.

Some guys also looked like they shouldn’t be messed with. The man named D.O, who had large calculating eyes, looked very intimidating. Or there was Kris who looked as cold as ice.

There was a man who stood out from the rest, the guy who looked like he was high as a kite, Lay. The reason that this man stood out was that he was Baekhyun’s opposite. By this time the sub-leader Luhan was already showing the newbies to their rooms. Baekhyun smirked; Lay and him were going to be roommates. Baekhyun was going to have fun messing with Lay.

MING MING LIGHT INTRODUCTION

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter