Next Day Suho

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho stirred at the sound of buzzing. When he rolled over he saw his new roommate Xiumin walk over to a monitor next to the door. He watched his elder 'cancel' something before giving out a long sigh.

"What was that?" Suho asked softly.

Xiumin turned with a kind smile, "We need to get dressed and then head downtairs before nine."

Suho nodded, "Okay, thank you."

The two dressed in silence. The only sound in the room was the ruffling of clothes, rugged breaths from both men, and the sound of shouting from a couple rooms over. Once they were both ready they left their room, walking down to the kitchen still in silence. The smell of breakfast made Suho's stomach growl loudly. When they entered the kitchen they heard more yelling. 

"And where do you think you're going druggy?!" Kai hollered.

It's so early for such volume...

The man that could heal turned and bowed, "I was going to go to school sir."

Xiumin and Suho were both fully absorbed in the confrontation. 

"The you are!" Kai screamed and grabbed Lay, throwing him at Xiumin.

Xiumin made sure the abused young man was okay before joining Suho in eating. They glanced at Kai over their plates, quietly watching his interaction with the rest of the residents that joined the kitchen. His eyes peered over everyone in a searching manner and Suho curiously wondered what he was trying to find. 

"Where's Owl?!" He yelled.

"The left before I could stop his ." Luhan hissed.

"That little mother er." 

"Bird just wanted to take flight ya know." Chen shrugged as he ate and Suho closed his eyes knowing Chen wasn't going to get on Kai's good side anytime soon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter