Suho

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho, being a calmer male compared to his surrounding companions, looked to the leader with a small smile. First impressions count, right? Suho could tell that Kai was going to be a tough guy to get along with, but Suho could tell that he could do it, eventually. Suho could also tell that he was going to be able to get along with the sub leader Luhan. Even though Luhan was putting up a brave and smart look, in reality he was a kind man. Suho knew this because he controlled water. Even though having an ability with water had nothing to with knowing how a person was, Suho begged to differ. Having the power to use water had given him a special set of eyes, those that could see the truth. Even though it was a hard power to control, he could do it easily. It was hard because if you looked too into someone you could see everything and even though you wouldn't think it would, it would affect how that person thought for a while.

Suho looked at all his knew house mates and saw someone that was also calm, his mind keeping straight on the leader. His power was Ice and Suho smiled, immediately knowing that he was going to be paired with this man named Xiumin.

Luhan told them what room was theirs and Suho and Xiumin traveled to it silently, no words being thrown through the air. Once they arrived Xiumin immediately took the bottom bed, indicating that he was probably older than Suho. Suho didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter