Luhan

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan looked at their new recruits and smirked.

Kai's going to have a hell of a time.

In front of the fraternity's leader, Kai, Luhan was a cocky little that Kai admired. When alone he was the soft man that no one knew about. If Kai knew that he was an animal loving soft boy, he would die. Upon seeing many fidgeting men Luhan gave them his meanest smirk. He looked to the men that looked to him in complete shock or no emotion and noted to keep his eyes on them. It was the non scared ones he had to look out for.

"These es are in for a surprise living here." Kai chuckled lowly.

Being honest Luhan didn't care too much for the whole swearing storm that Kai was, it was a bad habit, but Luhan had to admit that he knew how to make a situation interesting. Luhan was in charge of any paperwork and anything involving the fraternity, he was more of Kai's secretary then his training partner. He didn't mind though, if he got paperwork then he could stay in his cozy room by his lonesome and be his usual calm self.

He pulled out a sheet and named off who was paired with who and chuckled upon seeing the shocked or annoyed faces.

"Xiumin and Suho, room 1." He called and watched the two men with the corresponding name tags grab their luggage and continue further into their new home.

"Sehun and Tao, room 2." Luhan smirked at Sehun's poker face as Tao groan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter