Chen

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen couldn't help but smirk, this Kai guy was cocky and Chen liked it. He was also a cocky guy with a lot of smack to say, but never had the right opponent to go against. He has found his opponent, and maybe even someone he could learn from. Chen chuckled a little to himself as he thought about all the fun competitions he could have with Kai.

Putting Kai aside, he decided to look for his opposite in the group. It didn't take long because his opposite was staring at him with a narrowed eyed expression. Chen smiled, trying to seem friendly, but his partner just looked back to Kai as if not seeing anything.

Little .

Chen immediately knew that this D.O was going to be a test to his patience. He wanted to test D.O's patience to no end and see if he could get some kind of emotion out of him. He was going to become D.O's biggest challenge.

Luhan assigned Chen his room with D.O, Chanyeol, and Kris and Chen walked behind them, observing how everyone walked in front of him. Kris, tall and strong, Chanyeol, happily and with a small skip, and D.O, nervous yet strong. Chen sighed and took his bed and began unpacking, stealing glances at his new roommates.

This is going to be ing insane... 

MING MING LIGHTNING INTRODUCTION

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter