Xiumin

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin looked around the room with judging eyes. There was no way in hell that Xiumin would be taking orders from someone younger than him. The sub-leader though, was the same age as Xiumin so he might have more respect for the man. 

The other new members around Xiumin didn’t look as promising. He was hoping that his partner would be cool and powerful looking. There was Kris, a suave looking man, or Tao, an intimidating man who did look slightly like a panda, and D.O; there was something in the man’s eyes that said “Don’t with me.” Another man who looked unemotional was Sehun, but from what his card said he was younger than Xiumin.

Everyone else looked like pansies. Xiumin’s eyes finally rested upon his new partner, Suho. Suho was even nicknamed , but one should never judge a book by its cover. Maybe he is more powerful than he looks. Only time will tell. 

At this point Suho decided to look over and made eye contact with Xiumin. Xiumin looked like he was thinking about something deeply, so Suho decided to give him a bright smile to cheer him up. Xiumin showed a small smile back. 

MING MING ICE INTRODUCTION

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter