Chapter 2: December 31

Someday

A few days have passed and it was now New Year's Eve... Everyone was in hurry preparing their food and stuff.. And some were also getting their fireworks ready and some were dancing to some loud music played.. While there was Tiffany, sitting on her bed while looking outside of her window, her phone in hand...

"10 minutes before New Year.." she said to herself and sighed.. She unknowingly felt lonely.. Maybe from the fact that Krystal left to Jeju a few days back..

"Tiffany! Mom's searching for you!" Chansung shouted from the outside of her room.. She groaned in annoyace (because Chansung disturbed her from her afternoon nap that day..) and lazily went downstairs..

"Mom! I'm here" she said as she headed to their kitchen, where her mom was getting their pizza ready... Her mom is a chef by the way

"Get the plates ready dear.. We'll be having dinner soon.. And also, sorry to keep you waiting" her mom said, she smiled in response and did what she was told..

5 minutes have passed and she finally was done with her task.. She went to their living room and sat down beside her brother..

"Have your friends sent their New Year's Greetings yet?" Chansung asked, while scrolling down his phone..

"Jessica have sent me one.. " She said, while pouting..

"Maybe they're planning on greeting you at exactly 12AM" Chansung said and ruffled Tiffany's beautiful and long brown hair.. For a while there.. She actually felt Chansung's concern for her.. He wont show it a lot though..

"Thanks.. " she said and got something out of her jacket's front pocket.. It was a box.. Definitely what Chansung needed..

"What's this?" Chansung asked.. Tiffany smiled and pinched her brother's cheek..

"That's my gift for you silly!" she said and laughed... As soon as she calmed down, Chansung opened the small box.. And he was suprised at what he saw..

"What's with the reaction! That's the watch that you've been wanting to buy but mom wont let you because your watch collection is over the edge... Anyway.. Do you like it?" instead of answering, Chansung just hugged his Sister.. Tightly..

"Chansung!..... TOO TIGHT!" she said in between her brother's tight hug..

"Sorry, got a little carried away.. Thanks.. You're the best" Tiffany smiled..  Satisfied by the fact that she finally bought something for her annoying but lovely older brother..

"You're Wel--" She was cut off by the sound of the countdown..

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1..

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone shouted in unison.. Tiffany smiled and hugged her brother.. 

"Happy New Year Stupid.." she said mockingly but softly to her brother.

"Happy New Year Clumsy" Chansung replied back... They let go and directly greeted the others...

----------On Jeju-----------

"Happy New Year Papa" Krystal greeted her father with a faint smile.. She wasn't feeling really happy right now, maybe from the fact that her boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo, have been bothering her... It started early in the morning.. And now it went to the point that she didn't read any of the messages sent to her...

"Krystal.. Are you OK? You don't look so good.." her sister Jessica asked as she dragged Krystal to her room

"Kyung's been bothering me since I woke up... He just wont stop sending me 'I Love You' 'How Are You?' and 'I miss You' messages" Krystal stated and hung her head low... She does like Kyungsoo but she doesn't like his 'obsession' when it comes to her..

" Just ignore the little guy.. He'll get sick of himself soon.." Jessica said and gave Krystal a bright smile..

"Thanks sis! Now I feel better" Krystal said and hugged her sister..

"Come on now little Jung.. Lets eat.. or older bro Yunho will scold us" Jessica said dragged Krystal to the dining room and left their phones...

Little did Krystal know.. Someone was trying to reach her from the other line.. 

 

 

--------------

Hey~~ I'm back after a long while.... Sorry to keep you waiting :(

Anyway, Please enjoy and send me your feedbacks ^_^

~EXOUnicorn23~