Chapter 8: February 20

Someday

6 days have passed since that incident in Krystal's room.. Tiffany remembers herself running out of Krystal's room and telling Mrs. Jung that she has something important to attend to... Then, left... Krystal has been calling her non-stop since, and kept on trying to fight the urge of answering the younger one's calls... It was two days ago when Tiffany heard that Kyungsoo and Krystal broke up. She would be lying if she says that she's not happy.. She just can't.... She can't express the way Krystal makes her feel, but at the same time she can't break Mr. and Mrs Jung's trust... 

Kyungsoo has been miserable after the break up. Tiffany sees him at school and he looks nearly like a zombie, his eyes were always puffy and all.. She feels pity for him, for feeling the way that she does... Loving someone that can't love you back...

Today is their Sports Fest and everyone is hyped up while Tiffany sits on a secluded area near the gym, thinking of how things would be if they meet again...

She sighs, fighting the tears that were threatening to fall, she can see Krystal from a distance, the younger was laughing, but her eyes expresses the opposite of happy..

"She must miss Kyungsoo so much"

Tiffany says and sighs again, feeling the sweet but empty feeling lingering on her lips.. "She was just feeling frustrated.. That's why she kissed you" she tells herself and continued staring at the girl who was now looking around...

Krystal roamed her eyes around the gym, hoping to get a glimpse of the woman that she kissed.. She wanted to see her, to tell her how she feels, because for once.. She wanted to be genuinely happy..She felt a pang in her chest as she sees a glimpse of Tiffany, she was packing her stuff and she looked like she wanted to go home...

The younger sighs, she now regrets hooking up with Kyungsoo, the guy was nice... But knowing that she said yes to him in hopes of trying to forget her feelings for Tiffany, made her feel guilty..

Krystal ran to where Tiffany was, the older was just standing there, her shoulders were shaking, her left hand was covering , trying to muffle her sobs... Krystal hugged her, Tiffany flinched as she smelled a familiar scent that she always loved.. Krystal cried with her, they were not moving an inch.. Feeling Tiffany in her arms, Krystal felt complete...

"I Love You"

The younger absent-mindedly says, yet she doesn't regret telling her the truth.. It has always been her.. From the very beginning..

"I... We can't.."

Krystal feels another pang in her chest, more tears were flowing now... She hugged Tiffany tighter.. She needed to know why..

"I can't break my promise to your parents.. I can't let you love me like this.."

"They know the whole truth.. Even Jessica knows now.. Please, don't be like this.."

Tiffany sobs harder as words left Krystal's lips.. 

"I Love You too... but, I'm not ready..."

Tiffany says and turns around to see Krystal's face, the younger's expression had a mix of confusion, sadness and glee.. Tiffany smiles lightly and caresses Krystal cheeks.. She slowly leans and gives the younger a sweet peck on the lips...

"I want us to be sure.. I want you to be sure.. I don't want to end up hurting I love you too much.. It hurts.."

Tiffany says and walks away, Krystal doesn't follow... Knowing that Tiffany needs time.. She smiles a little... At least, they both knew how they felt..

 

------------------------------------

 

Tiffany walks slowly to the school gates, she looks up and sees Jessica already waiting for her, the lass had a smirk on her face.. Which left Tiffany confused...

"Talk to Krystal will you? That kid loves you."

Jessica says in a teasing tone and Tiffany starts to blush..

"Oohh.. Someone's blushing.. Something happened?!"

Tiffany chuckles and slaps Jessica lightly on the shoulder..

"You're such a good friend.."

"My sister's in love with you and you are laughing at me like that.."

"You're so cruel.. Let me think first.."

"You kissed again didn't you.."

Tiffany blushes more and the older Jung laughs at her..

"I knew it! Come on! Treat me lunch I'm starving!"

Tiffany chuckles and smiles..

"Alright.. But promise me that you'll help me decide on us.."

"I'm a good friend right? Of course I will.. Its for you and Krys anyway.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............................................................................

AN: Hey! After like 1 year I'm back! hahaha! Sorry for that.. Because the  forgetful me forgot my password.. Anyways.. Sorry if this chapter .. Its 1:35AM here and my head is starting to spin.. :( Maybe I'll edit this once I feel more "sober".. Thank you for subscribing and leaving comments.. I love you guys!

 

--EXOUnicorn23