Chapter 6: February 10

Someday

4 days before Valentines Day... Everyone was excited and happy.. Each and every one was so ready to give their special someone something sweet.. Specially Krystal, since its 10 days before her monthsarry with Kyungsoo..

"Hey! What's with the big box full of sweets?" Sulli, Krystal's BFF asked.. Krystal just smiled and continued on filling up the box in front of her..

"Ahh.. For Kyungie.. I see.." Sulli said as she nodded her head, she looked teasingly at Krystal as the girl was now busy writing a letter..

"What?" Krystal asked the taller girl, her gazed fixed ay the sly smirk forming at her best friends lips...

"It's just that.. You seem to be really IN LOVE~~ with him..!" Sulli said and hugged Krystal..

"Its not that.. I just want him to feel that I appreciate everything that he's done for me" Krystal said and gave Sulli a weak smile...

"So.. Does that mean that.. You don't really love him?.." Sulli asked, eyes full worry and curiousity..

"I DO Love him.. But not as much as he loves me.." Krystal said and went on doing her letter..

~~~~~~~

"Hi Kyung!!.." Sulli greeted her best friend's boyfriend..

"Hi Sulli.. Where's Krystal?.." The smaller guy asked, Sulli smiled and pointed at the mentioned girl's room..

"Ahh.. I see.." Kyungsoo smiled and comfortably sat on the couch then patiently waited for Krystal..

"Please be patient with my best friend.. She takes ages to take ready.." Sulli said which made Kyungsoo chuckle.. True enough his girlfriend has always been like that..

"You were talking about me huh?" Krystal asked as soon as she went out of her room.. Kyungsoo just smiled and helped his girlfriend down the stairs.

"Don't worry.. It was just about how slow you move when it comes to dates.." Sulli said that earned her a smack on her shoulder given by Krystal...

~~~~~~~~

Tiffany was sitting alone in a cafe near her apartment, taking a little sip on her frappe from time to time.. This kind of situation makes Tiffany think deeply.. About herself.. and the other things that kept on bothering her these past few weeks..

She grabbed her bag and got her phone.. She opened it and looked intensely at her phone's wallpaper.. It was a picture of her and Krystal.. On the day of their first friendly date.. The day that she fully understood her feelings for the younger girl.. They were both smiling brightly at the camera.. Enjoying their time together.. Their time alone..

Her gazed then shifted to the cafe's door as she heard a familiar voice, she sounded happy and she looked happy... Happy with the guy she was holding hands with.. Tiffany felt her heart shrunk.. Yet, it was still beating fast.. 

"Oh.. Isn't that Tiffany?.." Sulli said and pointed at her direction.. The lovers' gaze then went to her.. Well that hurts more..

"Hi!.. " Krystal said cheerfully and hugged Tiffany lightly..

"Hey.. " Tiffany answered and faked a smile.. She was very good at this.. She was very good at pretending..

"By the way, this is Kyungsoo.. My boyfriend.." Krystal told Tiffany proudly, and by the way Krystal smiles, Tiffany knew that the younger was indeed very happy and contented with the guy beside her..

"Hi.. Kyungsoo, its really nice to finally meet you.. " Tiffany said and offered a hand to which Kyungsoo immediately accepted..

"Its nice to meet you too.." Kyungsoo said with a smile printed on his face..Though Tiffany wont deny that this guy in front of her is handsome.. She was still feeling bittersweet..

"Its nice to bump into you guys, but I need to go.. Enjoy your day alright? " Tiffany said and picked up her frappe and her bag before walking off.. But not trying to forget to wave goodbye to the three youngsters.. 

Tiffany pulled herself further from the cafe.. Futher from them.. 'cause she knows.. That once she comes nearer.. She wont be able to take the pain.. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 Hi! I'm back!! Please enjoy.. I love you guys ^_^

 

~EXOUnicorn23~