Chapter 4: January 21

Someday

*RINGRINGRING*

"What the.." Tiffany said and turned off her alarm.. She reached below her pillow and checked the time..

"2:30" she silently read.. Oh no.. 

Tiffany jumped out of bed.. Fully aware that she was nearly late to their choir practice.. 

She took a quick shower and dressed up in a White dress..  And hurriedly ran outside..

"Ouch! " Uh-oh.. She bumped into a person.. 

"Sorry... Krystal?" She said, completely surprised of the younger's sudden apperance.. 

"Wh..What's with the hurry?" Krystal asked.. Tiffany gulped, she can still feel a bunch of awkwardness in the air..

"We..Uhmm.. We have church practice remember?" She said.. And to her surprise the younger one chuckled.. 

"What?" She asked..  Completely confused.. Krystal then pinched her cheeks and sighed..

"You're so cute!" Krystal said and smiled widely.. Tiffany felt her heart flutter.. She shook her head as the youngster continued

"Don't worry.. They moved it to 3:30. And besides.. Yunho will give us a ride" Krystal stated.. Tiffany let out a relieved sigh.. She wasn't late after all..

But being late didn't really bother her.. What bothered her was being alone with Krystal.. She can't seem to compose her self after what happened the other night..

"What happened to your eyes?" Krystal suddenly asked.. Tiffany's eyes widened.. So she did notice..

"Nothing.. " she said and looked away.. The fact that Krystal was now aware of her still Red and puffy eyes bothered her even more.. What Krystal didn't know was it was all because of her..

"You su--" "Lets go Krys.. While we still have 20 minutes left.." Yunho stated that cut Krystal off..

"OK.. Lets go Fany!" Kystal said and grabbed Tiffany by her hand.. Tiffany suddenly felt hot.. She felt warm in her face and was totally aware that she was blushing..

"OK.." she replied shortly, while trying hard to cover her face.. Thanks to her long brown locks Krystal doesn't seem to notice..

After a little while.. Yunho started to drive.. Tiffany still avoided looking at the beautiful being beside her, who was humming to her favorite song..

Tiffany tried to distract herself by looking at the very familiar scenery while looking out of the window.. But her heart suddenly shrunk.. They were already in front of the church and that means that she will be facing Krystal again..

"Lets go.." Krystal said and again.. Grabbed her by the hand.. 

"Keep calm Fany and stop blushing" Tiffany whispered to herself and fanned her face with her free hand..

"HI FANY!" Sooyoung's loud greeting distracted her.. Finally a reason to let go..

"Hi Soo!" Tiffany said and gave the tall girl a friendly hug.. And talked their way in..

"So you're leaving me alone?" Krystal bursted.. Sooyoung laughed and Tiffany joined her.. Well clearly her laugh has a mixture of nervousness and happiness..

"Don't worry silly.. We were just catching up.." Sooyoung explained and let Krystal join their conversation.. 

They were in the middle of talking when the youngest of the three grabbed Tiffany's hand.. Again.. True Enough though.. It took her breath away again..

Later that night.. When they were all home.. Tiffany suddenly thought deep.. Was the girl just being sweet or was it more than just that..

"That.. No no no! Get back to your senses.. She has a boyfriend!" Tiffany screamed.. Luckily.. She was alone in the house..

Confused.. That was what she was feeling...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo! I'm back after.... Months! Sorry guys.. I've been too busy with school.. And I wasn't in the mood last Christmas break.. Sorry.. ^_^

Anyway.. Hope you enjoy the new chappie! 

LOVELOTS ❤❤❤

~EXOUnicorn23~