Chapter 7: February 14

Someday

Its here.. The day that almost everyone is waiting for.. Well, I repeat ALMOST..

"Hi.. Tif--Tiffany.. F--For You!" The boy who was the school's nerd handed Tiffany a box of chocolates with an album full of her pictures.. Then ran away as fast as he can..

"Oh my! I think he's scared of you.." Jessica said and laughed but earned a slight smack of the back of her head..

"What was that for?!"Jessica asked as she rubs the area smacked by her best friend..

"But I think that was sweet of him.. He got out of his comfort zone just for this.." Tiffany said but her eyes were dull..

"Oh~ But what's with the sad eyes?" Jessica asked.. Tiffany was right.. Jessica will immediately notice..

"Don't worry about me.. I'm fine.. Just a little tired.." The latter stated and faked a smile.. Jessica sighed, still not convinced with her best friend's acting..

"I know you're good acting.. But you're not good at hiding your real emotions.. Now spill it... " Jessica said in a strict tone.. Tiffany sighed.. How was she going to say that she fell for her best friend's sister?

"Something.. Something's been bothering me.." Tiffany said and paused.. Unable to think of anything to say. 

"OK young lady.. I'll let it slide this time.." Jessica stated, even though she was looking serious, there was still worry in her eyes..

"Thank you Jess. I owe you a lot.." Tiffany said and hugged Jessica lightly.. They both smiled as they let go..

"OK.. now.. Fix those tons of gift of yours and we're going somewhere.." Jessica said.. Tiffany innocently looked at Jessica and the older just gave her an "I got you" look.. and with that Tiffany didn't ask but just arranged the gifts neatly in her paper bag.. And as she finished, they immediately went somewhere..

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?.. Like, Jess we've been walking for a quite long time and my feet hurts.." Tiffany whined, Jessica chuckled before poking her best friend's side..

"You're just lazy, not stop whining we're nearly there.." Jessica said and dragged Tiffany..

"Wait.. Isn't this the road going to your bigger house?" Tiffany said, Jessica just nodded..

"What are we going to do there? Don't tell me that---"

"That what? I'm going to introduce Jay? Hell no... We've been together for only 2 weeks and you expect me to introduce him?" Jessica stated which caused Tiffany to laugh

"What? Why are you laughing?" Jessica asked, obviously puzzled with Tiffany's actions..

"I haven't even finished what I was going to say and you stated tons already!" Tiffany said in between chuckles.. Jessica just dragged Tiffany harder.. Tiffany smiled, knowing that even though Jessica feels annoyed, the latter was still feeling giddy and blushing..

"We're here!.." Jessica said and pointed at their newly renovated house, which left Tiffany in awe.. Its been a while since she's been here and she has to admit, it looks better this way..

"Woah! Cut it sissy! Our house might melt! Now lets go inside.." Jessica said and dragged Tiffany again..They stopped by the guard house as Jessica got something.. And not long after, they already went inside the Jung residence..

A wave of laughter can be heard from the living room.. Tiffany smiled at the voices she heard, there was, Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Yunho and Krystal but there was also the guy that Tiffany envied the most.. Kyungsoo..

"Hi guys! " Jessica said out loud and caught the attention of her family and Kyungsoo.. Tiffany's eyes then landed on Krystal, she was wearing a simple white dress and her hair was let down.. she absolutely looked beautiful..

"Hello Auntie.. Uncle and Yunho.." Tiffany said and gave each a kiss on the cheek.. Tiffany looked at the person who was in between Mr. Jung and Kyungsoo.. And hesitantly gave her a kiss on the cheek..

"Hi Krys.." Tiffany said and gave the latter a small smile before she shook her head..

"So, Fany.. How are you darling? Its been 2 years since you went back here.. I know that the three live near you.. Sorry for living quite far from there.. You know, we need to train these three trouble makers to be independent.. So again.. How are you?" Mrs. Jung said as she held Tiffany's hand who was now sitting beside her..

"Its great Auntie.. Business has been better and Chansung handles the company well.. Dad did a great job on raising Chan on the Business industry.." Tiffany said and smiled.. She looked at Mrs. Jung's eyes, and it somehow looked sad to her.. or was she seeing things the wrong way..

"I'm asking about you darling.. Jessica stated that you looked lost this past few days.. Are you alright?".. Mrs' Jung said and tightened her grip on Tffany's hand, Tiffany looked briefly at Krystal's direction before she shook her head..

"Its nothing Auntie.. I think its something that I need to handle by myself" Tiffany said before looking up again.. Little did she know that Mrs. Jung senses something and she's sure of it now.. 

"So.. Krystal.. Why don't you show Fany around the house?.. We can handle Kyungsoo, don't worry.. " Mrs. Jung said and gestured the two to go on.. Krystal then took Tiffany by the hand.. Tiffany flinched.. She didn't want Krystal's sweetness take over her heart again. and with that she took her hand away from Krystal's grip..

The two continued to tour around the house with silence.. Not the usual loud and happy atmosphere was there, it was awkward instead..

"Come in Fany.." Krystal gestured the older to enter a room, which seemingly was hers.. Krystal immediately closed and locked the door when Tiffany entered... Now they were alone and awkward in one room.. No one was talking, all you can hear is their heavy breathing., No one dared to move, stealing glances at each other were their form of communication.. Krystal sighed as she remembered what she confessed  to her mom..

~"Mom.. I Think I'm falling for someone else.." Krystal said as tears were slowly forming in her eyes, she never felt that way before.. And she was way too confused....

"What is it Krys? Who ever it is.. I'll accept it.." Mrs. Jung stated as she cupped her daughter's face.. She knew what was coming.. She always heard Krystal sleep talking and it was a girl's name.. She knew what was coming, and she was ready to accept her daughter no matter what...

"I think I'm falling for Tiffany.." Krystal said as she cried harder in her mom's arms.. Mrs. Jung nodded and cried with her daughter.. She just knew how confusing it is for a girl at Krystal's age...And she vowed to accept whatever is going to happen next... ~

"What happened to you? You don't talk to me anymore.." Krystal asked calmly, she wanted to hug Tiffany right there and then.. But the distance of their hearts was too far.. At least that was what Krystal thought..

"Nothing happened Krystal.. And if something did happen.. You don't have the right to know.." Tiffany said coldly, but Krystal wasn't convinced.. She walked nearer to Tiffany, who slowly backed down until she was trapped between Krystal and the wall..

"Please tell me.." Krystal said softly as she inched closer to older female.. And in just a few moments, before they both knew it.. Their fragile lips were touching..

Tiffany flinched as Krystal's lips touched hers.. It wasn't right but all that mattered in that moment was them.. Their hearts.. And their feelings..

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OHMAYGHAD!! THAT WAS.. WOW~ I can't believe it! hahaha

This has to be the longest and the best chapter so far!! MYFEELSHELPMEFIXIT~GHAAA!!!

ANYWAY.. PLEASE ENJOY WHILE I CALM MY FEELS DOWN~

~EXOUnicorn23~