Chapter 3: January 20

Someday

Its been two weeks since school stared again everything was perfect, everyone was happy.. Well that's what they thought..

"See you on Monday Fany-ah!! " Bora, Tiffany's friend  bid goodbye as they seperate ways and walk to their houses..

"I'm home!" Tiffany said before placing her shoes on their cabinet and hurriedly went to her room

"Finally!" she sighed as she flopped down her Soft, Comfy, Pink bed.. She closed her eyes for a while before snatching her phone from her pocket.. and opened her Facebook account..

"Password" she silently said while typing.. As soon as she logged in she saw what was not so good in her eyes..

(Krystal Jung was tagged in Park Jiyeon's status

Park JiYeon --> Do KyungSoo

Kyung-ah! Happy Monthsarry to the both of you! Krystal Jung~ Take good care of my best friend OK?

Kyungkyung! Take care of Dream Girl! Jung-ah~~~ Don't let go of Dream Boy! Anyway, Stay strong! Fighting!)

Ouch.. That was what Tiffany felt.. She was silent for a few minutes.. Until she remembered their conversation dating back at December 27, 2013

(Flashback)

"Krystal-ah... How many boyfriends have you had?" Tiffany suddenly asked, which caught Krystal off-guard..

"Its OK if you don't.." "I've had 3.. Why?" Krystal asked, Tiffany shook her head and rubbed her hands nervously..

"No.. nothing.. Just curious.." Tiffany said and lifted her head up..

"How are you and the... Kyungsoo boy?" Tiffany continued.. Krystal became silent for a while before breaking the ice...

"We.. we've broken up.." Krystal said and smiled slightly, which in return Tiffany smiled back..

(End of Flashback)

"Aish.. That kid.." Tiffany cursed under her breath.. Curse her own jealousy..

Tiffany suddenly felt the urge to scold Krystal.. Looks like someone's in trouble..

{Krystal.. Can you come here?} Tiffany texted Krystal

{Krystal.. We need to talk..} She sent Krystal again

{I'll wait.. I'm outside of my house..} She sent and went out of her house and sat down the stairs that leads the way to their gate.. After 30 minutes Krystal finally came.. wearing her pajamas

"Come here.." Tiffany said coldly.. And lead Krystal to sit next to her...

"Sorry.. Papa won't let me out this late.. Luckily he allowed me to when I said that I'll be going to Auntie's house.." Krystal explained, but Tiffany didn't say anything..

Both of them were silent for a while, covered with pure awkwardness..

"Why did you lie?" Tiffany asked.. Krystal stayed silent, unable to comprehend what the older just asked her..

"What are you talking about?" Krystal asked softly.. Tiffany just sighed and searched the screenshot she saved a while ago..

"This." she said and handed Krystal her phone.. Krystal was shocked...

"Thank your friend for spilling everything to everyone.." Tiffany said and took back her phone on the dazed Krystal..

"I'm sorry.." Krystal said.. Tiffany sighed.. Unable to get mad at Krystal for a long time..

"Just. Its just that.. You should have told me the truth.." Tiffany softly said... Krystal just shook her head and let Tiffany scold her..

"Why did you say yes to him anyway?" Tiffany asked..

"My friends told me that.. His effort is going to go to waste if I reject him.." Krystal said honestly.. Tiffany looked away and continued

"Just because of his effort? What's effort if... if you don't really like him.."

"Sorry.." Krystal said again.. Tiffany felt guilty.. And sighed for the 10th time that night...

"I'm not telling you to break-up with him.. But tell me if he hurts you.. OK?" Tiffany said and Krystal nodded in response.. Tiffany suddenly hugged the silent Krystal and said. "Don't worry.. I'm not mad anymore.. Just remember what I told you OK?"

And with that, Krystal hugged her back.. "I will.. I really will.." Tiffany finally broke the hug, she was scared that Krystal will feel her body trembling and her heart beating so fast..

"Go home now.. I'm sorry Krystal.. Take care OK? Good Night.." Tiffany said and sent Krystal off.. She was looking at the younger one as she was fading from her sight..

Tiffany then went straight to her room and sat on her bed with silence.. Tears suddenly rolled down her face...

Maybe.. there was absolutely no chance for her and Krystal...

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Hi! I'm back~~ I Hope you enjoy my update... :)

BTW.. This story will be put as a "Slow-Update" kind of story.. I hope you understand :)

 

~EXOUnicorn23~