Chapter 5: January 22

Someday

Morning came and it is time for Tiffany to wake up... It was 3:00AM but she needed to get up.. Church is that important to her..

Tiffany got up from her bed and immediately went to the bathroom.. With sleepy and puffy eyes, she stared at her reflection..

"What's up with you and your freaking heart?? Why dream of Krystal Jung??" she said and lightly slapped herself awake.. It was weak but it somehow made her come back to her senses..

"Aish.. Get yourself straight! Stop thinking of her!" she continued on scolding herself.. Good thing everyone was still asleep...

After a few more minutes of staring at her quite bloated sleepy face.. She finally decided to take a shower.. She went to her closet and got all the things she needed..

She can't deny the fact that the name Krystal Jung is always lingering in her head everythime she jolts up from her pink comfy bed.. And that always gets her frustrated..

~~~~~~~ 

Krystal was seating on the couch.. Her phone in hand and her mind?? It was travelling somewhere else...

"Hey cutie.. What's wrong?" Yunho asked the youngest, to where Krystal returned a weak smile.. she sighed deeply before answering her only brother

"It's just that.. a lot of things are confusing me these days.. " Krystal stated which earned her a light hug from her brother..

"No matter what that problem is, remember that I'll always be here for you.. OK?" Yunho said and kissed his sister on the forehead..

"OK Yunho.. I'll take note of that..." she said and gave Yunho a kiss on the cheek..

"OK now Youngest Jung.. Time to get cleaned or we'll be late.." Yunho stood up and gave her a light pat on the head before heading to his own room..

"So sweet.." Krystal said before heading to her own room..

 

After 30 minutes, Krystal finally went out of the bathroom.. Her hair still wet and the lavander fragrance lingering around her..

She immediately brushed her hair and dressed up.. It was church day anyway..

After dressing up.. Krystal went to their living room and patiently waited for her siblings to finish.. and it felt like forever..

"Good thing we have a car.." she said as she saw Jessica trailing behind Yunho.. It was still quite early but Krystal doesn't like waiting..

"Sorry baby Jung.. We'll make it up to you.." Yunho said as he searched for his car keys in his pocket.. 

"OK Lets go!" He continued and they immediately went to their car and drove off...

 

After only minutes of driving.. They finally arrived and to Krystal's surprise the first person she saw was Tiffany..

Instead of caling her out.. Krystal just hurriedly walked and held the older's hand..Which obviously gave Tiffany a shock..

"Krr-Krystal??" Tiffany asked, shock still drawn on her face as the younger one refuses to let go..

"Hi!" she said as she tighten her grips on the older lass' hand.. She didn't know why, but she feels like she wants to hold Tiffany's hand as if its her hobby.. 

"Lets go?" Krystal said as she dragged Tiffany lightly.. For Tiffany, it was the luckiest day of her life.. Because just being beside Krystal Jung.. Completes her day..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back! And I know.. that this chapter wont be able to reach everyone's expectations..

I'm sorry 'cause it's 12;40AM and I'm really sleepy// Sorry about that..

So anyway..  I hope you enjoy :)

 

~EXOUnicorn23~