Chapter 1: December 28

Someday

December 28, 2013... A kind of different day for Tiffany.. She just felt excited, more excited and happy when it was her birthday.. She didn't exactly know why, but she was sure enough that a part of it was because of her new friend Krystal...

She woke up earlier today and prepared for today's event... The event that she will be with Krystal, maybe just the thought of it made her day... 

She sat on her bed and picked up her phone.. Entered her password and immediately texted Krystal..

{Are you sure that wearing jeans is OK? Its a church event though..} It took a while before the younger one replied

{Yes.. They allowed us to ^_^} the emoticon made Tiffany smile to herself.. And thought that even though this girl's stare could 'kill', this girl could still be a total sweet heart..

{Okie~ :)} she replied before wearing her shoes... She placed her phone on her pocket before staring at her  "turtle-like" brother.. She sighed before speaking up calmly..

"Chansung! Hurry, They're already waiting for us..." she said before getting her wallet and scarf

"Go ahead.. I'll just follow suit!" he answered calmly.. Tiffany immediately went out and went to her friend's house nearby..

"Seohyun!"

"Tiffany!" they shouted as they saw each other and shared high-fives..

"So.. Where's Sooyoung?" Seohyun just chuckled at the olders concern for the tallest..

"Don't worry.. She's just messing around with Yoona inside.." Tiffany chuckled at the thought of the two's closeness.. 

"Isn't that Krystal? " Seohyun suddenly  remarked, which made Tiffany look back... Did I forget to tell you that they were neighbors?

 " Yeah.." Tiffany replied shortly.. Still looking at the fading image of the girl... Her trance was broke when her brother suddenly appeared... 

"Come on.. Lets go~" the only guy and the oldest of the group said... And it wasn't long when they arrived at the venue..  

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they got out of the car, everyone immediately went inside.. And saw the others praticing for their performance, including Sooyoung's group which included Chansung and Tiffany... And lucky for her..  Krystal was there too...

 

'They' were still new.. But Tiffany already felt something special.. She felt sparks everytime they held hands.. Even though it was just part of their performance..

She felt special when Krystal called her for help when they were pulling her to play the games, but all she gave was an encouraging smile which she assumed made the younger one feel strength as she finally agreed to play...

"That girl must be special" she always tells herself.. Cause after that day.. Tiffany loved the way the name "Krystal Jung" rolled out her tounge.. Like she felt that it was meant to be that way...

 

------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaa! First Chappie is up!! 

My heart is thumping hard right now.. I'm just nervous.. 

Please tell me your opinions.. I really really really need them...

And don't worry.. I'll update "Never Knew I Needed" soon.. Please wait for it :)

Thank You ~~~

 

 

 

—EXOUnicorn23