Shut Up!

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

    It's been a week now since Top and I be with each other again. A week full of happiness. We go party, go shopping and dates.

     

     

    "Stop laughing Dae, you might not see me." Yuri said and laugh when Daesung laughs hang up.

     

    "Mean!" Daesung said and we all laugh. These two had been teasing each other the last few days.

     

     

    We are in the cafeteria with the same table with the Bigbang. We are laughing because Yuri goes power tripping with Daesung. Poor Daesung. But, honestly.. They look good together. Yuri, the cool girl and Daesung, the happy-go-lucky.

     

     

     

    "Look what we had here." We all stop our commotion when someone's words got our attention. "Taeyeon.." I mumbled.

     

    "Ohh.. Hello there Sunny." Taeyeon said and smile evily.

     

     

    He looks to Top and asked.. "Top, can we join your table?" She asked sweetly. Damn! "No." Top said firmly.

     

     

    "Oh, brute. After we kissed yo---"

     

    "Shut up!" Top yells. "Shut up before I forget that you are a girl and punch you down!"

  • "Jerk!" Taeyeon ran away with her friends.. But before that she said something.. Something that give my heart goosebumps.

     

     

     

    "He'll be mine." And she grinned.

     

    "!" Yoona and Tifanny shouted to Taeyeon and they give each other's a hand.

     

    "Don't mind her." Top said.

     

    "Yeah. Don't mind that girl." Seungri added.

     

    "Yup. Just mind me." Top said and hold my hand. "Don't worry she'll never gonna break us down again. I promise."

     

     

     

    I hope so.. Sigh.

     

     

     

    I don't know what's wrong I had done to her. She is so persistent on hurting me emotionally and physically.

    Yes.. Physically, during elementary days she used to throw me stones and kick me and the such, she is a total bully. They all bully me.

     

     

    "I don't know whe she hates me that much when I did nothing wrong to her. I even befriended her." Yes, I tried everything just to befriend her, I became her slave but still she didn't liked me. I ignored her. Thinking that she'll realize that I've been good to her and will ask me to be her friend again but it doesn't happened. She became angrier and hates me more.

  •  

    "As simple as she's envy." Jiyong said.

     

    "Envy? Ha-ha! She's beautiful, she's talented, she's rich, she's popular. What is with me that she would envy?" I asked.

     

    "You have what she don't have. You a happy family while she have a broken one. You have true friends while she have users. That's why she wanted your life to ruin." Jiyong explained.

     

    "How did you know that?" With curiousity, Jessica asked. I was also want to ask that but Sica did.

     

    "He li--" Taeyang was about to finish his sentence whe Jiyong cut him off.

     

    "I just know." He sighed.

     

    "Don't worry okay. I will never leave. Ever again." Top said and kissed my forehead.

     

    "What the hell!" Daesung screams when she saw Yuri eating his dessert. Then we all start laughing again.

     
     

     

  •  

    Yuri winks at me and I give her a smile. I know she did it with a purpose. She eats Dae's dessert to lighten the mood. I'm so happy that I have friends like them and I'm so happy that I have Top in my side again.

     

     

    I look at to Jiyong, and he's staring at Taeyeon's table.. I guess I know what does Taeyang mean.

     

    -----

     

    Author's Note: Oh! Be calm! I know that TAEYEON IS A GOOD LEADER AND A NICE PERSON. But I'm sorry if I made her the antagonist here. Thank you for understanding.

    Til the next update! :**