Melons

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

     

    "Jeju Island! Here we come!!" Seven exclaimed as we went inside the plane. And all eyes are on him. He's really an embarrassment.

     

     

    He was about to sit next to Yuri but she just shooed him away saying "I don't want an embarrassing stranger sit beside me." She said with sarcasm tho.

     

    The plane sitting arrangement was like.. Yoona and Yuri. Fany and Sica. Me and of course, Seven. It's just half an hour flight to Jeju my girls are busy with their phones and Seven is busy talking about himself. Oh how conceited and I felt sorry to my precious ears.

     

    "Look at me, Sun. Look at how perfect my face is.. The deep dark eyes, the perfectly carved nose, my super kissable lips. And the jaw that could make every girl jawdrops."

     

    "I'm not one of those girls." I said and laugh.

     

    "We're not one of those girls also!" The four chorusedly said and we got the all people's attention. Again. But hell we care! We just laugh hard and didn't mind them and after sometime the pilot announced that we're landing on.

  •  

    "Hmmm~ Fresh air." Sica said as she finished breathing in her first Jeju air.

     

    "Yeah. And the wind is just perfectly cool." Fany added.

     

     

    We headed to the resort that we will be staying. It was a fab and cozy, the setting, the place, the garden and everything is just perfect.

     

     

    A perfect place for forgetting someone.

     

     

     

    "Come on in, Sunny! Let's change outfit!" Yoona called me.

     

    "You mean, two-piece?" Yuri said. "Let's get some y on." She added.

     

     

    All of my girls are looking great. Tifanny with her fuscia two-piece and a white scarf on her waist. Yuri with her black top and white down, that color makes her more y. Jessica, the fashion A-lister is wearing a ruby-red two piece, just that, hot. And of course, Yoona, the bubbly Yoona is wearing a baby blue two piece with a white see-through cover up. And me.. I'm just wearing a simple yellow two piece and a white long sleeve polo cover up.

  •  

     

    "Oh come on, Sunny! Show us that melons!" Yuri exclaimed. Ugh. This girl is really a bully.

     

    "Hahahaha!" Yet I laugh. We all laugh.

     

     

    We headed to the water. We missed this. We haven't went to a beach last summer vacation. So this is just perfect.

     

     

    "Look at my masculinity girls! Even Adonis will have a shame on me!" And of course, that was Seven with oh-so-conceitedness.

     

    "Whatever Sev! Looking you with that trunks didn't awaken my libido!" Yuri said, rolled her eyes and we laugh hard, big time!

     

    "Oh really?" Seven is coming near her until *splash. Yuri threw him water.

     

    "Damn it, Yuri! Damn! The water is so cold!" Seven runaway back to the resort.

     

    "Hahahaha! He's really epic." Sica said and of course we all agreed. We resume to our swimming not minding what is Seven now doing. He maybe now in the Resort's sauna and heating himself up.

     
     

     

  •  

    We had an 'island grilled platter' for our lunch and the seafoods are just so delicious that we don't care if we're using our bare hands just to have every bits of those fresh crabs and lobsters. And as always, Seven burp again.

     

     

    After our lunch we headed back to the water. Have a grilled seafoods for dinner. We are planning to go to the night market but we are just exhausted. So we'll do it the next night.

     

    Seven have his own room, Yoona and Yuri shared a room while I share my room with Tifanny and Jessica. We'll our room had two bedrooms, it's called, a deluxe suite.

     

     

    I just finished showered and ready to sleep until I remember him.

     

     

    Remembering that I never had a thought of him since the moment we arrived in the island.

     

     

     

    It's a good sign. I already think of him tonight.. While I'm alone.

     

     

     

    But there's a saying that 'The one you thought before you go to sleep, is the reason why your heart skipped a bit'.

     

    Sigh.

     

     ------