What The?!

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

    Top fetch me like what he used to do before everything happened. Everything today is like a first time again. And my parents.. They just say nothing and accepted Top as my boyfriend again. I just love how my parents are, they are so loving and understanding.

     

    "Let's go." Top opens the car's door for me as I went out his car, people around the school parking lot are looking-- staring and whispering of what they are seeing.

     

     

    Well.. All they are seeing is me and Top's walking with our hands entertwined.

     

     

    "WHAT THE HECK?" Bigbang and my girls both shouted when they saw us coming. The boys have a sheepish smile whiled the girls have are giving me sharp looks.

     

    "We have to talk." Tifannya said and drag me and so the other girls follow. I heard Jiyong congratulate Top before we went to the equinox.

     

    "What was that all about lady?" Yuri asked.

     

    "Can't you estate the obvious?" Sica said with sarcasm.

     
     
  • "You.. and Top? Again?" Yoona asked and I nodded.

     

    "Holy hell! Sunny do you know what you ha---" Tifanny is getting furious. I know they just care so I cut her off.

     

    "Fany, Sica, Yoon, Yul.. I hope you understand." I said and look down. "I love Top."

     

    "We all know that but Sunny, you know that he hurt you, right?" Sica softly said.

     

    "I know.. I'm sorry.. I just can't---"

     

    "Ugh! Cut the drama. Okay, let's give Top a chance but when he hurt you again, damn!" Yuri said and punch the air.

     

    "Hahahahaha!" We all laugh. I'm happy to have such wonderful friends like them.

     

    "Thank you girls." I said and we grouped hug. "By the way Yoon, what had happened with your dinner date with Taeyang?" I asked then she giggles. Cute. I hope my girls would find their love also.

     

     

    We went to our classroom still teasing Yoona and the girl keeps on blushing. Haha! The feels.

     

     

    "Good morning Yoona!" Seung Gi our classmate greeted her and Yoona just rolled her eyes heaven wards.

  • "Rude." I said.

     

    "I hate him." Yoona said.

     

    "Why?" I asked.

     

    "I don't know. I just.. Hate him!" She said annoyed.

     

    "Well.. Honey, in case you didn't know the folk saying, the more you hate, the more you love." Yuri said it eerie.

     

    "Whatever!" Yoona said and stoomped his feet to his seat.

     

     

     

    I smell something fishy.. Taeyang and Yoona may look good together but Seung Gi is my bet. I know she is good for my friend.

     

     

     

    And after some minute our professor entered the classroom.

     

    -----