Confessions

Top X Sunny
  • -----

     

    "So my question is.. Would you be my girlfriend?" Sungmin asked.

     

    "Of course.." I smiled. Sweetly. Smirked. "You can't!" I pissed-ly off said.

     

    "Hahahahahahaha!" They all laugh and bully Sungmin.

     

    "Oh well.. Whether you like it or not. I'm your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend." He declared and left us.

     

     

    What the hell with this guy? He's impossible!

     

     

    "Ayieee~" They all teases me and I just roll my eyes heaven wards.

     

    "You just came to this Island to move on. But dang! God is just so good to even gave you a replacement for To-- that bull!" Yuri said smiling while clapping her hands. I don't know if she's mocking me or happy with that idea.

     

    "SunSun! SunSun! SunSun!" They're all cheering our 'ship name' or 'love team' like what the hell? Are they really cool with this. That Sungmin is just tripping out and he wasn't even serious about it. Damn!

     
     
  •  

    Sungmin again, joined us with our dinner and that bastard even have this gut to sit beside me. Arghh! I talk to the girls but they are just ignoring me and talking about the 'SunSun' that they are shipping. Damn! I tried to talk to Seven also but he just joined the girls. Why does God give me such friends?!

     

     

    "Here, this one is good." Sungmin said and slice the steak for me.

     

    "Let me. I can do it."

     

    "But I want to this for you." He said and play it cool.

     

    "Fine!" I said. Then he smile triumphantly and here goes my friends again with this 'ayieee~' thing.

     

     

    He's slicing my food. Feeding me. Wiping my mouth. Like a retard. And my friends, of course, teases again.

     

    I grab his hand. "Let's talk."

     

    "It's too early to go to bed, honey." He said with a bedroom voice. My face heated up. And there goes my friends again with their 'SunSun is Real'. !

     
     

     

  • "What the hell are you doing?" I yell at him.

     

    "Feeding my Queen."

     

    "Like a retard? Come on Sungmin whatever your show is please, stop. It's not funny and stop tripping out with me!"

     

    "It wasn't a show and I wasn't tripping out on you."

     

    "Then what was all that?"

     

    "I love you." He whispered.

     

    "That's bull! You just met me last night then you already love me? Oh, ! Maybe that was what you wanted to me? Sorry to tell you but I don't give a just like what you think!" Damn! He really made me angry.

     

    "I haven't met you last night, Sunny. I met you three years ago." He said smiling, as me reminiscing something good. "We we're freshmen back then. One sunny afternoon, in the school's garden, I was walking under the heat while reading my text messages, I bumped into a girl in her yellow sunny dress.." He smiled.

     
     
  • "I was about to say sorry to her when she said, 'Sorry Mister, I haven't seen you. I'm reading a text message from a friend. Forgive me' Then you smile. A smile that made my heart in a race." He sighed. "Then I said something in my head, soul mate. So gay, right? But that you are to me. Soul mate. We're both texting when we bumped at each other, under the sunny afternoon in the middle of the university garden." He smiled at me yet his eyes sparks, like he's near into tears. "I know it's God's way of meeting us by that."

     

     

     

    "Sungmin.."

     

    "Since that day, you became the one that I'm always thinking and the one who's ties reason why my heart's beating." He shed a tear. "I've even stalked you until I knew your name, where do you live, and the rest about you. Creepy right? But sorry, I just love you." "Oh, Sungmin.." I said and hug him. I remember him. On that day. He's the guy, the guy that was my first crush.

     

    -----