Eyes, Nose, Lips..

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

    "You're out Yoona!"

     

    "Eyes, eyes, eyes.. Nose, nose, nose.. Lips, lips, lips.. NOSE!"

     

    "Sunny and Sica, both out."

     

    "Eyes, eyes, eyes, nose! Nose, nose, nose.. Lips, lips, EYES!"

     

    "You're out Fany! Whoohoohoo~ Yuri won the second battle again! So great. Hahaha!" And there is Yuri, laughing with her victory. -______-

     

     

     

    By the way, what we had played was called Eyes, Nose, Lips. Where you will point the said word to it's head part and make sure you'll make it fast, because if you won't, you'll loose. Just like what had happened to us, ajuju~~

     

     

    "Yuri is the best~~ Yuri is the best~~" And there goes Yuri, singing happilly towards our classroom.

     

     

    We just presented our chapter one, and great to hear that there are only two or three parts that need a revision, unlike the others.

     

     

    "Okay, that's all for today students. I hope that is already revised on the next meeting so that you'll proceed to the chapter two, which is Related Literature and Study. Okay? Goodbye."

  •  

    Then she left our classroom and after some seconds we left also and will be heading to the library to do our revision.

     

     

    "Finally! We're done!" After an hour, Sica said it and yawn.

     

    "Mianhe, mianhe hajima ne-- MIANHE!" Taeyang feels the song with closed eyes when.. Ooops~ Taeyang and Yoona hit each other.

     

    "Damn!" Yoona yells.

     

    "Sorry~" Taeyang pleads.

     

    "I don't accept sorry.. Only a dinner date.. With you." Yoona said with a silly smile. Oh, please.

     

    "Of course, shall we?" Taeyang asked and Yoona gladly nod and they both left us.

     

    "Ugh! That was my Daddy Tae!" Yuri yells. And we laugh including the Bigbang when Top and I's caught each others eyes.

     

    "I'll he heading on." Top said and left us.

     

    "Wait dude!" Daesung said and they said goodbye to us and follow Top.

     

     

    I look back and see his back.. And he..

     

     

     

    Looks back to me with a sorrowful eyes.

     

     

     

    Sigh..

     
     

     

  •  
  •  

    I miss those eyes.. The way it looks at me, the way it stares at me, and the way I see my reflection on it like I'm the only girl in the world.

     

     

    How I miss it. How I miss him.

     

    We parted our way home. I was waiting for the green light to start when the painful night flashback again.

     

    Sigh..

     

     

     

    *PIP! PIP! PIIIIIIP*

     

     

    My thought was awaken when cars horn started to whistle.. And I almost got hit when I felt a strong arms dragging me.

     

    I wasn't aware that I'm walking through green lights.

     

     

    "Sunny! Hey, Sunny! You okay?" A familiar voice asked and shake me. I look up and hug him..

     

    "Top.." That's the only word I uttered. His name. And I started to sob.

     

    We're still on the sidewalk not caring if people are looking into us, not caring if we're being a bother to the commuters, not caring if I'm stepping out my pride.

     

    All I wanna do now is hug him. All I wanne feel is his warmth.

     

    I miss his smell. His chest. His embrace.

     
     
  • I miss this. I miss him.

     

     

     

    But then, reality strikes me. A sad reality.

     

     

    I wipe my tears, I said 'thank you' and turn my back to him and started running.

     

     

     

    "Sunny! Wait, up. Sunny!" He keeps on calling me yet I keep on running away.

     

    I've been avoiding him because that's the only thing that will keep me away from pain even though staying away from him hurts me..

     

    "Sunny.." And with just a moment he is already backhugging me.

    He's tall. He has long legs. He can ran fast.. That fast that he ran over me.

     

     

     

    "I love you, Sunny."

     

    "Top, please.."

     

    "I'm sorry.. Sorry I can't help but chase you." He cries. "I know I'm hurting you with just my mere presence but I can't help it. I love you. I just love you."

     

    "Please Top, let me go."

     

     

    "No. I won't.. I can't."

     

     

    -----