Vanity

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

    "Whoooooh!!" Yoona shouts as she bottoms up her tequilla.

     

    "Let's get drunk!!" Jessica shouted and we all cheered our glasses.

     

    "Let's go to the dancefloor now and party hard!!" Tifanny shouted.

     

    "LET'S GO!!" Yuri screamed and we all headed to the dancefloor.

     

     

     

    As we walk to the dancefloor, guys can't hide their amazement to us while girls can't hide their envies.

     

    Damn! Yuri really dances so good. We all are a good dancer it is Yuri dances with swag. Boys are now around us. Grooving with us. That's great here in the Vanity Club, guys are not maniac. Whether their drunk or not, they still show respect to the girls.

     

     

    "They're here!" One of the girl around us yells.

     

    "Who?" The other one yells.

     

    "Bigbang!" She answered. I don't usually here people's conversation because of the loud party but this.. Sigh. I look to the two girls and they go there table. I saw a girl sitting on Gdragon's lap.

     
     
  • I saw Taeyang and Daesung hitting on one girl and Seungri is checking his phone. And Top.. I saw him.. Staring at me.

     

    Damn! We had an eye contact.

     

    I don't like it.

     

    I dance again and erases the thought. Sigh.

     

     

     

    "Sunny?"

     

    "Seven?"

     

    "Hi! Long time no see." And then we go to our table and we talked. Seven is a highschool friend. A highschool crush. This tall guy is our highschool campus prince.

     

    "So how's life?" He asked.

     

    "Good. Yours?"

     

    "Good.. But now that I have seen you again, it's great!" He said and wink and we both laugh.

     

     

     

    My friends joined our table and I introduces them to each other.

     

     

    "He's a good replacement, Sunny." Yuri whisper and smiles evily then laugh.

     

     

    We talk for about an hour and drink more. The five of don't get drunk easily, we have a high tolerance go alcohol. We go back to dancefloor again and groove. When we get tired, we went home. But before going home, we all had our goodbyes.

  •  

    And those girls are power tripping. They keep on trolling me and Seven. They even said that we looked good together. I was about to tell them to shut because I feel shy to Seven, but instead Seven said

     

     

    'Really? I should pursue what I hadn't in highscool.'

     

    'Pursue what?' They asked.

     

    'Courting Sunny.' He smiled. I lower my sight because I feel a butterfly in my stomach.

     

    'YIEEEEEE~~' And they all screams and we got the people's attention. Including Bigbang's. Including Top. And there is something the way he looks at me. It's with anger.. With jealousy. Oh Sunny, it just nothing. Don't overthink.

     

     

    Sigh. But that looks.. I saw that before. Always. When guys are talking to me and trying to get my attention.

     

     

     

    Sigh.

     

     

    I need to sleep now. It's 4AM.

     

     

    I sit down and pray.

     

     

     

    *Yawns

     

     

    ------