Sungmin..

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

     

    The planned wasn't followed. Our stay here must be just a week but they extended it. So here we are now, readying for the New Year's count down.

     

    I thought Mom and Dad will not let me stay because every year-end, we are having our gathering but they just agreed to this. Thinking that I need more time to move on. Like, seriously?

     

    Moving on is easy. Accepting the fact that someone isn't yours anymore is the hard thing.

     

    I can say that I already accepted my fate with Top. That he, wasn't destined for me. And that means, I move on already.

     

    See? I'm not even having a hard time saying his name. So, I seriously move on.

     

     

    'Really?' The back of my mind say again. Really.

     

     

    We headed to the beach open-bar and join the people who were dancing.

     

    The night is cold. The stars are like dancing in the sky.

     

    I got a glass of margarita from the roaming waiter and drink it up to lessen the cold and bring a little heat to my body.

     
     
  • We party hard until the count down started.

     

     

     

    "10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1." The people chorusedly chant until it comes to one then the fireworks display conquered the stars.

     

    "Happy new year!!" Everyone screams.

     

     

     

    The party resumed with a new DJ. Some girls went near him and dance with him. Then..

     

     

     

    He caught my eye.

     

     

     

     

    And wink at me..

     

     

    Oh, please.. Another Seven.

     

     

     

    I look away and dance with my girls again. Whoo~ Best party ever.

     

    We are walking back to the resort when someone called Seven..

     

     

    "Sungmin?" He was suprised.

     

    "The one and only." He said. Then they have this fist bump.

     

     

    I knew it, I can sense that he's Seven-like. Just like the old saying says, 'Birds with the same feather, flock together.'

     

     

    "Have a lot of girls, huh?" That Sungmin said. Seven was about to coast when Yuri cut him off.

     

    "We're not his girls." Yuri said and roll her eyes. That's my girl!

     
     

     

  • "Aw. Fierce." Sungmin added.

     

    "By they way Sungmin, they're my girls-friend.." Seven said and laugh. "Jessica, Tifanny, Yoona," the three said 'hi', "Yuri,"

     

    "Whatever." Yuri said and started walking away.

     

    "And Sunny." Seven said while pointing me. I just fake a smile.

     

    "Nice to meet you all." That Sungmin said to the three.. "And I'm glad to meet you, Sunny." He added.

     

    "Yieeee~~" Then the girls teases me.

     

     

     

    Sungmin wave goodbye and promised to see us again the next day. Oh, well.. I guess I'm getting sick tomorrow, so I can be excused of seeing another conceited person.

     

     

    The three continue on teasing me and even Seven joined the tease. Ugh.

     

    "Come on, Sun, he's a good catch. Just like me." Seven said. "He's tall, like me. Handsome, like me. And cool, like me." Oh, here he goes again.

     

     

    "And a conceited jerk, like you." I added and the girls laugh hard.

     

    -----