Mouth-Watering..

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

    I woke up with the sunshine on my face. I wanted to sleep again but the window is calling me, so I stood up and saw what must been see. The morning view of the Island. Beautiful.

     

     

    "Good morning, Sunny!" Sica greeted me.

     

    "Good morning." I greeted back.

     

    "Breakfast's ready. They're already out for it. Let's go?"

     

    "This early?" I asked.

     

    "9AM is already late to start a morning."

     

    "9AM?" I asked bewildered and check my digital bedside clock. Heck, right.

     

     

    Sica laughed with my reaction. "I'll be going. I'm already starving. Fixed yourself first, your hair, like's a witch. Haha!" Then she hurriedly left our suite. Mean.

     

    As I arrived the venue, they greeted me and I greeted them back. Have a small talk about yesterday and how we all have a good sleep.

     

    After breakfast we tour ourselves and went to the market place and brought something. I brought something for my parents and to my girls and to Seven.

     
     
  • Christmas is two days from now and I'm feeling it's spirit. The Island, the resort, the market and everywhere have it's reminder that Christmas is coming.

     

     

    "Those saleslady are eyeing me. Tsk! I'm so handsome." Seven proudly said.

     

    "Yeah. You're so handsome that the old ladies and the gays are eyeing you too." Yuri said and as always, we all laugh. They keep on arguing until we arrived to a nearby restaurant.

     

    We went to the resort after lunch and headed to our rooms to take a nap so that we'll be wide awake later for the night market.. Or for the beach night's life to party!

     

     

    We are all glam up with our night-sun-dresses. Everyone are all eye-candy. And to tell you, I find Seven cool with what he's wearing. A white knee-high black shorts and white V-neck shirt with matching his top-sider. It's simple, yet he looks dashing.

     

     

    "Close that mouth Sunny, I know I'm mouth watering." Seven said as he hold my chin.

     
     

     

  • "Jerk!" I said and roll my eyes. Then he laugh. Forget what I'd just said about him.

     

    "Jerk!" Yoona said, then followed by Yuri, Tifanny and Jessica.

     

    "But you love this jerk." Seven said and we give them a sarcastic laugh. He got pissed off and move himself to dancefloor. Haha!

     

     

    Seriously speaking, we love Seven. Not that romantically, but just a brotherly love. He maybe a conceited jerk but he's nice and comforting, a friend you can count on.

     

     

    "Whohoo~" Yuri shouts out of excitement when the retro music change to party music. Then the party started.

     

     

    And ended.

     

     

    We all got tipsy. We enjoyed the party. We are all planning to party again tomorrow night but Fany badly want to go to the night market. So, we're gonna go back to the beach party again on the christmas night.

     

     

    "Goodnight." We said to each other. I headed to our room. Lie on my bed. Fall asleep.

     

     

    -----