Ganging up?

ஓMy Foreign Affairஓ - completed -
=======================
While kimin were on their date:
=======================

Nervous jaejoong was holding tightly to yunho's hand while they walked into the studio, Yoochun was there practicing, since Mr. and Mrs. Jung came back he spent most his time here avoiding everyone but as yunho pleaded with him he accepted to meet jaejoong mostly out of curiosity to meet the boy who changed his violent brother and turned him into his goofy romantic

Opening the door slowly yunho smiled:' hyung, we are here'

Looking over Yoochun smiled a half hearted smile again and waved to them to enter and sit down

Looking at the star and seeing the sadness in his eyes, jaejoong felt hurt, it was the same in Junsu's eyes and it was all because Junsu was afraid, he was going to act like a good hyung right now and make sure Junsu is happy like he is so he had to do this

'Err…' jaejoong waited for yunho to introduce him to his hyung but the goofy yunho who was busy reading the lyrics Yoochun was working on did not

'Don't bother; yun is just an idiot sometimes so it's better if you introduce yourself'

'Oh ok, Kim jaejoong' bowed jaejoong

'You are yun's lover right?'

'Yes… but I'm here…'

'Let me guess. A fan? Sorry but I'm not in…'

'I'm Junsu's friend; Kim Junsu… rings any bell?'

Wide eyes Yoochun looked at jaejoong as if he is an alien or something

'Err… I know this is weird and crazy but…'

'What is it?'

'Junsu… he is hurting and…'

'He deserves it! He made hyung hurt for so long so he should hurt too! Hyung suffered a lot because of him!' yunho almost yelled

'I know but…'

'Shut up yun! Let him talk or I will kick you out!!'

'But hyung!!' seeing Yoochun's look yunho knew it's better to shut up

'What is wrong with su?'

'I think you should know this, he will never speak to me again if he knew I told you but you should know it…'

'What are you talking about?'

'About su's past… he told you about it?'

Yoochun shook his head

'Su's life was never an easy one, even as a baby, his father worked over seas when he was a baby ad his mother got depressed, he had no one to play with and they were poor to start with but after a couple of years his father had an injury at work and came back'

'And?' Yoochun wanted to know more

'With his father unable to work Junsu's family got poorer and poorer, they barely had food to eat. They sold their house and lived in an attic to save money'

'Wow' blinked yunho

'Junsu was going to a poor public school, one day his teacher told his mother how talented and smart Junsu was and that she should get him into a good privet school so to do it his mother went to work as a maid in the houses and they sent Junsu to a top school, to my school were we met'

'Go on'

'Junsu had no friends but me, I liked him as my little brother, I liked everything about him, his pure heart and everything, he helped me with my studies too, he was younger than me but I made him my tauter just as an excuse to give him some money he needed but still his mother injured her back or something… I don't remember… and could not work too'

'Speak'

'Things went to the worse, his parents started to always fight and his mother even asked for divorce, Junsu… he…'

'Thought it was his fault'

'Yes… one day he was at my place, his grandma came to take him telling him that his parents had an accident and died and again he blamed himself for it'

'Oh my god'

'There is more… living with his old sick grandmother Junsu did not even got money for school, my father helped get him a scholarship but still he needed money, there was his grandmother medicine, Their food, the bills and a lot more… Junsu worked hard for money, he was way too mature for his young age but then his grandmother died… and a crazy old man in the village who hated Junsu for no reason told him he was cursed, everyone he loves get cursed and dies because of him!'

'WHAT??!!'

'Yea and first su did not believe him; he lived alone in an attic near our school. Then a boy came and confessed his love to him, Junsu believed him gave him a chance but he just used him to get to me, Junsu was so hurt and and being a naïve young boy su believed the old man that he is cursed…'

'So he pushed everyone away'

'He did, he pushed everyone who loves him away. All but me, he could not push me and I refused to leave his side no matter what he said or did and at the end he knew it was useless and allowed me to stay by him, for him I learned material arts, to protect him from all the jerks and bullies who wanted to bully him… but Junsu…'

'What? What happened to him?'

'Junsu graduated with amazing grades, as a gift I bought him a ticket for Paris, my family had an apartment there so I made sure it had everything he needs and even left him money to spend, before he left I helped him make a list of what to do in Paris'

'List?'

'Visit some places. Eat some things etc. you know but the most important I wanted him to have an affair… not love but an affair so he will open up a little bit more and there he met you, his idol and favorite singer'

'Huh?'

'Su never told me what happened in Paris after he came back, he tried his best to look happy but there was something wrong, I felt it, his heart was crying in pain and finally a few days ago he told me everything'

'What? Told you what? Answer!!'

'He met you there and fell in love, he did not plan to fall in love, he spent the most amazing time of his life with you. He gave you everything and loved you'

'So why did he leave then?'

'He was with you in somewhere in public, a restaurant or something and you went to get something leaving him alone for a minute, remember?'

'Huh?'

'Some fans where there, they started talking, calling him a fame hunter and gold digger'

'What… why did not he…?'

'Junsu started to think of the curse again, he was afraid it will reach you so he left suddenly, without saying anything, to protect you or he thought so'

'Then..'

'He still loves you, he is suffering because he loves you so much but still he can't be with you, whenever he listen to you singing he cries his heart out, you must talk to him, you must make him get over this stupid curse thing'

'I tired! He won't listen to me he won't let me touch him!!'

'Try harder, please, don't give up on him… without you he will die!!'

'So what should I do?'

'I think we should kidnap him'

'WHAT? WHEN I DID THAT EVERYONE WAS AGAINST ME AND LEETEUK MADE ME RELEASE HIM BEFORE HYUNG KILLS ME!!!'

'Shut up yun!'

'Its different yunie~ ' chuckled jaejoong

'How boo?'

'WE will all kidnap him and take him to Paris, where everything started, we will take him to all the places where you two were and force him to remember how much he loves you'

'That… that might work' smiled Yoochun, finally it was a real smile filled with hope

'Great, I will call the gang now'

'But we must do it right, we must get him onto the airplane by his own, willingly, or we will draw to much attention'

'He won't come if he saw me' sighed Yoochun

'That is why I planned it all, Yoochun shi will be in the plane before us, it will be a privet plane, he will hide till we take off, then there is nothing su will be able to do, it will be perfect! But su must believe we are going on vacation with the F4, we must talk to the college too, he won't accept to go on vacation to miss collage'

'Oh I will handle that; we will shut the collage down till we come back, early winter break or something' smirked yunho

____________________________

comments are loved